NORMAL DAY

JISOO'S POV

I was out with my sister Irene and we went out because Mom asked us to buy the groceries. Irene is my younger sister, she's 17 years old and i'm 20. She may be annoying sometimes but i can't imagine myself without her. I have a brother too, his name is Jin. He is my older brother, of course. He's 23 years old. He works as an actor and he's always in the big screen. Whereas, I, i'm aspiring to become a nurse!As I was scanning through the isle, i saw someone who was acting a bit weird.

"unnie, what's that guy doing?? Is he okay?" Irene asked.

"Hmm? I don't think so? let's just let him be" i said

As i was about to go to the next isle, the guy suddenly collapsed! I quickly went to the guy which was in his 30's and asked him "yahh! ahjussi! are you alright?!" his eyes were were turning blood red, his skin was pale and he was so cold to touch. I screamed to irene "call 1339! pali!!"

IRENE'S POV

I quickly dialed 1339 and told the medical attendant about the situation "There's a man who collapsed on the floor! He's about mid 30's! we're at the grocery store downtown!" the medical attendant gave me instructions on what to do and as he was giving me instructions, i passed the message to my Unnie who was trying her best to calm down the man.

"Unnie, they told me that they'll come 20 mins from now" to which she responded "okay, can you hand me your electric fan?" as i was about to grab my fan, the man suddenly attacked my Sister!

"Unnie!!!!"

- - - - - -
MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORYY!!! i know it's kinda weird but oh well. I let my imagination run because of this Quarantine. Keep safe guys!! 💜💜💜