ARGUMENT

JENNIE'S POV

"It was horrible! I felt bad for not being able to help her" she would've receive an Oscar for Actress of the year if it weren't for this pandemic.

V was going to go to to her but I quickly stopped him. Tzuyu glared at me but I only gave her a blank stare. Everyone except me and Rosé believed in what Tzuyu said especially Jin. I don't know about V because he's been silent since Tzuyu came in.

"W-what happened?" Jin was stuttering. Tzuyu turned towards Jin said "She did it again. She tried to save me but this time, the corpses got her and..." She didn't finished what she said because she bursted out crying.

This time, V went to her and wrapped his arms around her. I was taken aback by V's action towards Tzuyu. "Woah, hold on. Are you guys seriously going to believe what she's saying?" My voice echoed in the living room. All eyes were on me now.

Hobbi: What do you mean?
Jennie: I know she did that on purpose. She killed Jisoo.
Lisa: Is that true, tzuyu?
Tzuyu: No, I-I really wanted to be her friend and I tried to-
Jennie: Lies! You killed her just so you can have V all by yourself! You paired up with her so you can go on with your plan in getting rid of her!
Jin: That's enough Jennie! This is no time to accuse someone.

The room was now silent. I got angry at all of them for believing Tzuyu. "Don't tell me that I didn't warn all of you" I glared at each and every one of them except Rosé. I stormed towards Hobi's room and slammed the door.

"How could they?! They chose to believe Tzuyu instead of me?!" I hissed to myself.

ROSÉ'S POV

"I'm going out" Jin said while getting his coat that was hanging on the chair. "Where are you going?!" Hobi grabbed Jin's arm. "I'm going to find Jisoo." He said.

He was about to open the door but Jungkook blocked the door.

Jimin: It's dark ourside. How are you supposed to find her? Call out her name?? You know that the corpses are attracted to noise.
Jin: What are we supposed to do then?! are we just gonna stand here and not even try to go and check if Jisoo is really dead?!
Jimin: I didn't say that. What I meant was, don't act without thinking.
Jin: How about you, Taehyung?? Are you not going to help me??

Taehyung was standing beside Tzuyu, he was looking down. I can sense that he was devastated by this sudden news.

Jungkook: Tzuyu, how did she died?
Tzuyu: She told me to run away and I was about to help her but she was suddenly attacked by a corpse.
Jungkook: Did the corpse bit her?
Tzuyu: Yes, on the neck
Jungkook: It's either she died or turned into one of the corpses. Where did all of this happened?

Tzuyu didn't answered Jungkook's question which made Jin angry. She went towards Tzuyu and grabbed the collar of her shirt and screamed "Where?! Are you even sure that she got bitten?!" Tzuyu cried her eyes out and was calling out to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, he's hurting me!"

Taehyung pushed Jin away. Jin lost his balance and almost fell but fortunately, Jungkook and Jimin caught him. Jin's eyes were full of anger. He tried to attack Taehyung but Jungkook and Jimin held him tight.

"Get off me!" Jin was shaking violently to loosen Jungkook & Jimin's grip to which he did. Hobi was quick on his feet, he quickly stood infront of Jin and said "It's not worth it". Jin looked at Hobi and then at Taehyung and said "I'm so disappointed at you"

Jin walked away and went inside the kitchen. Hobi and Jimin followed him.

It was now time for dinner. The room was really silent. Tzuyu kept on clinging to Taehyung, Jin and Jennie were still angry while the others were sad because of what happened to Jisoo. I didn't believe what Tzuyu said because the first time we met, she was really acting like a total b*tch.

Dinner time happened pretty fast. Jennie, Jimin, Lisa and Me stayed in Hobi's room. Jungkook accompanied Taehyung and Tzuyu while Hobi stayed with Jin.

The four of us were talking about the incident earlier. I thought it was only me and Jennie who felt something fishy about Tzuyu but Lisa and Jimin were feeling it too. Jennie told us about the argument between Taehyung and Jisoo and all of us were flabbergasted.

Lisa: Wow, she really is capable of killing Jisoo.
Jennie: Yeah, I never trusted her even once but V was really blinded by his love for her.
Rosé: What do you think will happen now that Jisoo is gone?
Jennie: I don't know but I know for sure that Jisoo is not yet dead. She's not the type of person who would die that easily.
Jimin: Jennie's right. Jisoo is a very brave girl.

It was now time for bedtime. We have to rest for our trip tomorrow. I hope everything will turn out fine.

JIN'S POV

Me and Hobi are on guard duty. I didn't want to stay here at the hideout knowing that my sister might still be alive. Tzuyu didn't even answered Jungkook's question about where they went earlier.

I waited until Hobi fell asleep so that I can go and look for Jisoo. An hour has passed and it was already 2 AM and Hobi was now sound asleep. I slowly stood up, went behind the hideout and grabbed the bag that I hid earlier.

I was now ready to go but suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I quickly turned around and flashed the flash light to see who it was but to my surprise, it was Taehyung.

I turned the flash light off and asked him what he's doing outside at this time. I was still angry at him

Jin: What are you up to?
Taehyung: Nothing
Jin: Go back inside.
Taehyung: I'm going to find Jisoo.
Jin: Wow! You're going to find Jisoo?? The last time I checked, you were busy with Tzuyu. You don't care about my sister.
Taehyung: I-
Jin: Go back to your girlfriend
Taehyung: How can I go back when she's not even here
Jin: Enough with those cheesy words, Taehyung. You don't even know where she is.
Taehyung: I do.

I kept on asking him where Jisoo is but he wouldn't even answer my question. It was useless arguing with him so I just told him that I will find Jisoo without his help.

Taehyung: I'll find her and you're going to stay here.
Jin: You're not the boss of me. I'm Jisoo's big brother and I'm older than you.
Taehyung: Because you're older than me, you're going to stay here and let the younger one do the job.
Jin: Just-
Taehyung: Look, Jisoo needs our help and it's pointless to waste our time by arguing. I know where she might be because I asked Tzuyu earlier. Just let me do this because it's also my fault why that happened to her.

I was very hesitant at first but after thinking hard about it, I gave in. I really wanted to see Jisoo and to know if she's alright and it's useless for me to find her because I don't know where she might be. I gave Taehyung my bag which consists of food, water, covers incase if it gets cold and a flashlight.

"Make sure you find her. I'll put my trust in you this time...for the sake of my little sister"

Those were the words I said to Taehyung before he went off to find Jisoo. I can't guarantee that she's still alive but I'm still hoping for the best.

- - - - - - -
HELLO!! How's the story?? hehe thank you for the votes!! I'm planning on making another story after this or maybe soon... It's still about Vsoo but without the Zombies hahaha!!