THE PLAN

JIN'S POV

"Say what now?" Was the only words that came out of my mouth. The guy walked towards us and reached out his hand for a handshake.

"My name is Chanyeol. I saved your sister before that guy, Taehyung, showed up"

I shook his hand and after shaking it, he reached out his hand to Jimin too.

Jin: Do you really expect us to believe in what you're saying?
Chanyeol: Nope but I am really telling you guys the truth.
Jimin: What's your purpose? Why did you tell me to come to this old house?
Chanyeol: It's best if I explain it to all of you so that we'll be able to come up with a plan quickly.

Me and Jimin were both very skeptical because he's part of the group who kidnapped one of our friends and even my sister.

Chanyeol: Look, do you want to save your friends or not? Because I do. You don't know what my boss and comrades are planning so it's best if you guys decide now whether to trust me or not.
Jimin: Fine. But if you end up double crossing us, I'll make sure to kill you first.
Chanyeol: I swear I heard that before but that's fine by me.

The three of us went down the stairs and walked towards the car. When we entered the car, everyone was surprised by Chanyeol's presence.

"Did you guys kidnapped one of their men too?" Hobi asked, sounding a bit confused. Suga stepped infront of the others, trying to protect them.

"Why did you bring him here? What if it's a trap?" Suga said as he stared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't even flinch and went straight to the seat beside him.

Chanyeol: My name is Chanyeol. I'm here because I wanted to help you guys.

Suga: Oh really? And why is that?

Chanyeol: I've had enough of seeing innocent people getting killed. My boss is a very vicious man. If we don't get there soon, the others might already be dead.

Suga: Alright. Tell us what you know

Chanyeol: Women are treated like toys and the guys? They usually held a tournament for every men they found. They bet on which person they think that will win.

Hobi: Who are they fighting?

Chanyeol: The boss will be the one to decide but right now, I think he's going to let Taehyung fight with your other friend and use Jisoo as their prize if one of them wins.

Hobi: So? What's the big deal? Just let them fight.

Chanyeol: If it was that easy, I wouldn't even need your help in saving Jisoo.

Jin: What do you mean?

Chanyeol: The loser will be killed and they're not actually gonna give the prize to the winner. It's a trick. They will eventually still kill the person but it depends whether the person is useful or not. And as for Jisoo? She'll just be one of the boss' toys and if he gets bored, he'll just kill her and find another one.

The car became silent. All of us were staring at one another trying to process what Chanyeol just said. I didn't know that the person we're up against was really dangerous and is capable of doing many things.

Things that aren't normal.

Suga sat down and I noticed that he was thinking very hard.

Suga: What do you think is the best way to do?

Chanyeol: We need a plan. I can tell you where they headin' and where they placed your friends but I can't guarantee that saving them will be a piece of cake.

Lisa: Well, it's better than just standing here and doing nothing.

Chanyeol: Alrighty then.

Chanyeol told us about their hideout and he even brought a copy of the original blue print. He pointed out the places on where we could find the others. The building is quite tall considering that it has 20 floors. Each floor has a specific function.

The first 5 floors is where they keep all their prisoners. This is where Taehyung and Jungkook might be held in prison. 6th to 10th floor is where the working takes place. RM is sure to be one of those floor, he might be working on the vaccine. 11th to 15th floor is where they place the slaves.

"The other girl might be there because floors 11th to 15th are for us. Our rooms are also located on these floors so Kai must've took Jennie here."

I noticed Suga clenching his jaw when Chanyeol mentioned Kai's name. I wanted to tease him about him having a crush on Jennie but now is not the right time for jokes....maybe later when we finally rescue the others.

The highest floor, which is the 20th floor, is where they kept Jisoo. That's where their boss, Suho, usually hangs out. He only goes down when he's needed but Chanyeol said that he might be visiting RM from time to time because of the vaccine.

Chanyeol: Alright. Suga and Rosé, you're assigned on RM's floor.

Suga: But-

Chanyeol: What? Oh, Don't worry about Jenni. What's more important is RM since he knows more about the vaccine.

"Chanyeol must've noticed Suga getting fired up when he mentioned Kai's name..." I thought to myself as I smiled mischievously at Suga.

Chanyeol: Lisa, Jin and Tzuyu, the three of you will go to Taehyung's floor. It needs a alot of man power to free the two of them.

Jin: But.. I want to save my sister

Chanyeol: Me and Jimin will handle Jennie and Jisoo since I can easily go inside Kai's room and Suho is a pretty dangerous man and I'm one of his trusted men too so it'll be much easier for me to go inside his room too.

We all agreed to the plan except for one person

Hobi: Hey! What about me??? What am I supposed to do?
Jimin: Since your right foot is still injured, it's best if you stay inside the car and wait.
Hobi: What?!
Suga: Yeah since you did that to yourself.
Hobi: Hmpf! Fine!

Chanyeol bought enough phones for each pairs. He told us that these will serve as our means of communication. It was almost 11 PM and we decided to start our move by 1 AM. Chanyeol warned us to be careful because security is much stronger at night.

A lot of people tried to escape but none of them came out alive.

We prepared ourselves and reviewed the plan and the blue print over and over until it was the only thing that was on our minds. Chanyeol drove the RV to a secluded place that was near their hide out.

He went out first and he told us that he would call us once it was time to commence the plan.

Jimin: Time check. It's already 12:58 AM. Chanyeol will call us 10 minutes from now
Suga: Hobi, stay in the car and do not go out.
Hobi: I know, I know. sheesh

zzzZZZZzzz zzzZZZzzz

Jimin took out his phone and placed it on his ears. I heard Chanyeol asking if every one were ready. Jimin glanced to each and every one of us. I gave him a small nod as he glanced at me.

"We're ready to go"