PARTY=OVER

LISA'S POV

She got her own thing
that's why I love her
Miss independent
won't you come and spend a little time

I was dancing and singing to the music. Swaying my hips side to side. While I was enjoying my mini concert, someone from behind me grabbed my waist. I let out a small gasp and quickly turned my face to the person who had the audacity to even think that he has a chance with me.

"Hey babygirl, you've got a banging body." he told me as he caressed my face. Yuck! My face turned sour as he slowly moved his face towards my neck. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes which made me wanna throw up which I did. Good for him.

"Yahh! What the hell?!" I pushed him away and ran towards the Comfort Room where I washed my face. I laughed at myself while remembering the look of that guys face. Hah! serves him right.

I was about to get out of the Comfort Room to look for Rosé but the noise inside the first cubicle caught my attention. I was looking around to see if anyone was in the comfort room with me but I was alone so I asked the person if she was okay because damn she sounded like a whale.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I asked.

No response.

I asked once again as I placed my hand on the knob of the cubicle which was not locked. Weird. I thought to myself.

"Do you need any help, ahgassi?" still, no response.

I slowly opened the door only to see a woman, maybe in her 20's, lying beside the toilet with her head leaned against the wall.

Wow. The true definition of the word, wasted.

I kneeled down so that I can see a better look at her face that was full of vomit. I poked her shoulders to see if she responds and luckily, she did. I asked her if she was alright but she just stared blankly at me with her bloodshot eyes. She actually creeped me out so I quickly stood up and ran towards the comfort room exit. I was pushing through the crowd hoping that I can get out of this place and call Rosé but then someone grabbed me by the hand with such force that I let out a scream. Not that anyone can hear it with this loud music.

I looked at the person who grabbed me only to see a panting Rosé who was gasping for air. It looked as if she ran a hundred miles. She grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the crowd and to the nearest exit but we suddenly stopped at our tracks when the person in front of us was eating another human being's flesh. All of the people who were dancing on the dance floor were now running around, even the DJ was gone. Everything in here was a total chaos!

The flesh eating monster was about to jump towards us but instead, it jumped towards the woman beside me who screamed. We were near the exit and thankfully, we got out safe.

I can hear a lot of people screaming. Others were running for their lives. I looked at Rosé who was still in shock of the incident that happened earlier. I grabbed her hand and said "Let's find a safe place and explain everything to me later!" We were running fast until we found an abandoned building. We stayed there for awhile to catch our breaths.

She explained everything to me like what happened while she was outside the club, what she saw and what she heard.

"I heard people screaming and others were running towards me. I even heard a passerby saying that there's an outbreak going on. This was earlier, before you fetched me at my apartment." I was scared and at the same time confused.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Rosé quickly handed me her phone and mind you I lost my phone last week and I forgot to buy a new one. I scanned through Rosé's phone to see if there were any updates about this outbreak but the media only told is that its already been taken care of and that we must stay indoors. I called one of our friend to check up on her, to see if she was okay because she really gets scared easily.

"Aishhh!! pick up pick up pick up!!"

The number you have dialed is temporarily unavailable, please try your call later.

"Ahhh curse you Kim Jennie"