GHOST STORY

ROSÉ'S POV

"and then the body was nowhere to be found...The end" Lisa said in a weird voice.

Jin: That didn't scare me
Hobi: Hah! Me neither, it takes more than that to scare me.

Lisa scrunched her nose and crossed her arms because she thought that her story might scare some of us especially Jin or Hobi. Jungkook patted her back and gave her a smile. Honestly speaking, the both of them looked pretty cute together.

"Hmm, are you both sure that Lisa's story didn't frighten you?" Jennie said as she joined the circle. "Well yeah, unless you have something to share then bring it on!" Jin sounded excited yet we can sense his nervousness. Hobi became silent and tried to act calm.

"Okay then, I have something in mind" Jennie said, giving us an evil look before starting her story. Tzuyu seemed to be interested in what Jennie has to say so she sat behind Jin and Hobi.

It was like we were having a camp fire but instead of sitting infront of a bonfire, we just sat infront of a lamp. The lamp was the only light that shined in the convenience store and it's because we decided to turn off all the lights and to only leave the lamp to prevent getting any attention. We also blocked the door and the windows so the light won't shine out. It was still dark because the lamp was small but it's bright enough for us to see each other.

"Ehem, here's how the story goes"

One night, a female student excused herself from class to use the restroom. It was already 6 pm and their class usually ends at 7 pm. When she went inside the restroom, she noticed that she was the only one who was in there.

Fear were plastered on both Jin and Hobi's faces as they listen to Jennie's story. Jennie's voice was soft yet it still brought shivers down our spines. I already heard this story before and I know for sure that Jennie is up to something that can surely traumatize Hobi and Jin. Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Tzuyu also listened carefully to Jennie's story.

In the middle of relieving herself, she heard a faint voice chanting "Ole, Ole, Ole"... she was sure that she was the only one in the restroom so she quickly finished up and ran quickly back to their classroom. She was breathing so hard and sweat started to form on her forehead... when asked what happened to her by her professor she quickly told her about the incident....

Hobi, Jin, Jimin, Lisa, and Jungkook started to feel uncomfortable as Jennie stared at them one by one. Jennie slightly leaned forward and said "should I continue the story? It seemed that all of you are scared". Jin chuckled nervously and said "Just continue the damn story". Jennie grinned and continued telling the story

After telling the professor about the incident, the professor's face suddenly turned pale. She asked the class to pack up and go home. It was still 30 minutes before 7 pm. The female student got confused and on the next day, she asked her professor why they let them go home early....then the professor said....

"You were lucky enough to leave the restroom quickly without glancing back..." then the student asked "why?" then the professor said

"That chant Ole, Ole means Look up, Look up"

What would've happened if the female student looked up instead of running away?

The room was now silent and the only thing that we can hear is Hobi and Jin's breathing.

"Ole ole ole" someone whispered and suddenly, Jin and Hobi started screaming in unison which also frightened Lisa, Jimin and Jungkook. Me, Jennie and Tzuyu laughed at all of their reactions and Jennie suddenly said while still laughing "Woahh!! Good one, Tzutzu". I never thought Tzuyu and Jennie would work together just to scare the others.

Jin and Hobi was still scared and they forced Jimin and Jungkook to sleep with them but sadly, they got rejected by them. They were now forced to sleep with each other while Jimin was on guard duty. Lisa also got scared so she grabbed Gureum and slept beside Jungkook.

It was already 9 in the evening and we decided to sleep early so that we can start early for tomorrow. I slowly closed my eyes and didn't notice that I already fell asleep.

HOBI'S POV

I couldn't sleep because of Jennie's story.

"What would've happened if the girl looked up instead of running away?"

The question kept on repeating in my mind and suddenly, I felt like going to the bathroom. "Of all the time, why now?!" I thought to myself. I turned to the other side and noticed that Jin was already asleep or maybe acting like he was asleep. I tried to wake him up by shaking his back but he just ignored me.

"Hey! I know you're still awake, I want to go to the bathroom so bad!!" I hissed at him. He still ignored my plea and I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Aish! fine then!" I stood up slowly and told Jimin that I'm going to the restroom. I couldn't ask him to come with me because he might tease me.

I went to the bathroom alone which was just right around the corner. It had 2 cubicles and I chose the one that was near the door incase something bad might happen.

"Ole, Ole, Ole" The way Jennie chanted those words keeps on coming back in my mind making me uncomfortable and scared.

The bathroom has a small window to let out the stench and through that, I heard a noise that came from the outside. I was about to relieve myself but I chose to hold it in because it might be a corpse or a stranger or the ghost and they might hear me.

"Out of all the people, why me?!" I hissed at myself thinking that if this was a movie then I'd be the first one to die. I heard murmurs outside and it sounded like people talking to each other. Sweat started to form on my forehead when I heard their conversation.

Stranger 1: Is this the place?
Stranger 2: Yeah, I heard a loud scream that came from here
Stranger 1: I'll go in first, follow me from behind.

They were about to enter the convenience store using the back door. I grabbed the plunger and quickly went outside the restroom. I noticed that Jimin was not there. The door slowly opened and then I saw a man's figure slowly walking inside. I raised my plunger and was about to hit him but he was quick on his feet.

He grab hold the plunger and threw it away. A loud noise escaped which made Jimin run towards my direction. The others woke up to the sound. Jimin was now standing infront of me.

Jimin: Who are you and what are you doing here?

The stranger didn't answer Jimin's question and he slowly stepped inside the Convenience store. "Don't come near! Or else" Jimin said as if he's ready to take the man down.

Rosé ran towards us while holding a lamp. Jimin seemed to notice so he quickly took the lamp from Rosé and shined the lamp infront of the Man. Jimin's eyes widened and he suddenly said

"Suga?!"