GET TOGETHER

JISOO'S POV

A pillow suddenly landed on my face. I picked up the pillow and I was about to say something but I was surprised that there were people inside Hobi's hideout.

All our eyes widen and each and every one of us said the other person's name. You know that thing that only happens on cartoons? Well, I guess it can also happen in real life.

Jisoo: Jin?!
Jin: Sooya!!
Hobi: Jisoo!!
Jennie: Jichu!!
Jisoo: Jennie?!
Taehyung: Jennie?!
Jennie: Taehyung?!
Rosé: Jimin!!!
Hobi: Wahh!! Jimin!!!
Lisa: Puppy!!!
Jungkook: Kookie!!!

"Woah woah woah, i'm a little bit confused right now" Taehyung said while scratching his head.

"Well, long story short, we saved Hobi— I mean, Jimin saved Hobi and then we thought Jimin died so Hobi took us here and then before entering, we saw this guy who was butt naked." Jennie said.

I quickly went to Jennie and gave her a very tight hug. "I missed you!!" I said and Jennie replied with "I got busy because of the photoshoots"

Taehyung, Hobi and Jin were both confused and they all said in unison "you know each other?!"

I turned my head to the boys and said "woah, calm down. Me and Jennie were classmates when we were in highschool and we became the best of friends" I said while smiling at them widely.

Jennie ran towards Taehyung and gave him a hug. I was taken aback by Jennie's sudden action and out of curiosity, I asked "You guys know each other too?"

Taehyung pushed Jennie away and went near me. He bent down slightly and we were now on the same height. He placed his hand on my head and said "Don't worry sweetheart, she's my cousin."

Jin saw that Taehyung's face was inches away from mine so he quickly placed his hand infront of Taehyung's face and said "Keep your distance boy or else" he glared at Taehyung.

"Don't mind him, he's just my stupid brother" I said while slapping away Jin's hand.

"ughh"

Our mini reunion got cut off when we heard Jimin groan. The blonde haired girl quickly ran towards Jimin and helped him up. We brought Jimin to Hobi's bed. Jungkook was checking his temperature while I changed the dressing on Jimin's scars.

Jimin was now sleeping peacefully so we quietly left the room to give him time to rest. I was getting a cold water and a towel to place it on Jimin's forehead but someone suddenly came right beside me. It was the blonde girl.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asked while staring at me. I smiled at her and said "You guys already met before?" I saw her blush but she quickly turned her head away. "Hey, you can accompany him in the room if you like. Here" I gave her the cold water and the damp towel. She bowed her head and said "Thank you" but before she could leave, she turned around and gave me the sweetest smile.

"I'm Rosé by the way, you?" I smiled at her kind gesture and replied "Jisoo". We both left the kitchen but she went to Jimin whereas I went to the group. They were all talking to each other. It felt like we were having a get together.

Jin, Hobi, Taehyung and Jennie were playing cards while Jungkook and the other girl were both playing with Gureum. I went to Jungkook and asked if I could join them and the girl was motioning me to sit beside her.

"Hello! My name's Lisa, how about you?" She reached out her hand and was waiting for me to shake it. "I'm Jisoo" I shook her hand and we both let out a small giggle. The three of us were now talking to each other while playing with Gureum.

Lisa is a very sweet girl and she's about my age. We got along pretty well and as for Doctor Kookie, he seemed to have a liking towards Lisa. I can tell because of the way he looks at Lisa and the way he talks to her.

We all gathered in the living room because it was already 7:00PM and was dinner time. Jimin was still asleep and Rosé volunteered to feed Jimin after she ate. I was sitting in between Taehyung and Jennie while Jin sat infront of me.

We mostly talked about how we met each other and how we managed to survive. I was waiting for Jin to ask me about our sister but he didn't even brought it up. After talking, the room suddenly went quiet.

"Ehem" Rosé cleared her throat before saying "Thank you guys for saving Jimin." The three of us, Jungkook, Me and Taehyung nodded our head and gave her a smile. "It was all thanks to Doctor Kookie, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't even know that Jimin needed our help" Taehyung said.

"Actually, Jimin saved the three of us back there when we were climbing up the stairs." I said while looking at Rosé. We told them about the corpses only reacting to noise.

Jungkook: They only reacted when they hear a loud noise.
Jin: What do you mean?
Jungkook: When we were on our way here, the corpse almost jumped towards Jisoo because she almost fell but luckily, she was able to grab on the handrails but it made a sound which caused the corpse to almost attack her.
Hobi: Then what?
Taehyung: Jimin took his metal badge off and threw it away and when it landed, it made a loud sound. The corpse ignored us and only followed the sound.
Jennie: So what's your point?
Jungkook: They can't see or smell but their hearing senses are still functioning.
Rosé: Are you guys sure about that?

We were all silent at first, thinking hard about the situation but then Lisa spoke which made us all reach to our conclusion about the corpse's strength.

Lisa: I think what they're saying is true. You know, about the corpses being able to react only to sound. Jennie, you said that when you dropped your phone, the corpses came running after you. When Hobi was running around and screaming for help, all the corpse's attention went to him. When Jimin threw the badge, the corpse went after it and—
Jennie: and when you laughed very loud.

Lisa rolled her eyes on Jennie. I guess the corpse's strength is their sense of hearing.

"Do they have any weaknesses?" Hobi asked. We looked at each other but no one uttered a single word until we heard footsteps coming from Hobi's room. It was Jimin. He looked fresh but he was still having a hard time supporting his weight. Rosé quickly went to his side to help him. "Thank you." Jimin said which made Rosé smile from ear to ear.

"They might have a weakness." Jimin said while sitting on the chair where Rosé sat. Rosé was now sharing a seat with Lisa.

Jennie: glad you're finally awake, officer.
Hobi: I am so sorry! I shouldn't have left you there.
Jimin: It's okay, it was not your fault. I did that in order to save you guys.
Taehyung: Soo, about their weakness?
Jimin: I think they can't climb on anything because their elbows are flexed.
Jungkook: Wait, I had a patient at the hospital
Jennie: So, what about it?
Jungkook: He was one of the corpses because he attacked me when I pronounced him dead. I wrote down my findings and one of it is about their elbows being flexed on their chest.
Jisoo: What are your other findings?
Jungkook: Well, it seemed that they can't stretch their elbows away from their body, I tried pulling that man's arms once and I noticed when you guys were helping me up the air vents. They weren't pulling on my shoes using their hands instead, they were using their mouths.
Taehyung: Well, atleast we know their strength and their weakness.

We all agreed to Taehyung and we were also planning on testing our findings just to make sure if our findings were correct.

We all finished our food and prepared ourselves to go to sleep. Jimin was on Hobi's bed while Hobi and Jin were laying on the floor. Jennie slept on the couch while me, Rosé and Lisa slept on the living room's floor. Taehyung and Jungkook were on guard duty so they called dibs on Hobi's bean bags. They were lucky that Hobi owned two bean bags.

We were all sleeping soundly not even bothering on what might come for us on the next day.