SAVIOR part 3

JISOO'S POV

After jumping from my window which was located on the second floor, I felt a pang on my left ankle. "Shoot. I can't believe I landed on the wrong foot!" I muttered to myself. Irene quickly picked me up and asked if I was okay and I told her that I just landed on the wrong foot out of panic. I can see a worried look plastered on her face.

She placed my right arm around her neck to support me. I told her thanks and she just gave me a small nod and said "No problem, Unnie. Now let's get away from here and find someone who can help us." I watched Irene's determined face to help me and I said something that made Irene angry while we were running for our lives.

"You can just leave me here, please. I feel like i'm a burden to you." I told her and gave her a small but assuring smile. She looked at me straight in the eye and I can see that her eyes are getting wet and was filled with anger.

"Unnie,I don't want to leave you because you're the only one that I've got right now. I don't even know where's Jin Oppa right now. You were always there for me when I needed help from my bullies back in high school so that's why I'm here for you, as a sister and as a friend who you could rely on, so don't you ever say that to me again."

"Okay, I'm sorry" I apologized to her and told her that she's already grown. She tightened her grip on me and said "Let's always be together, Unnie."

We were now running for like an hour and my left foot is killing me. We kept on taking break after break because my both my feet are aching so bad. I can feel my sweat getting cold and I was about to faint.

"Unnie!! Hang in there!" Irene told me but my hearing was slowly fading away. I can feel myself collapsing. I heard Irene screaming for help and I looked at the person who was at the other end of the street. I can hardly see his face.

The figure became closer and closer until he was inches away from me. He smelled like strawberry...and ramen. My hearing was a bit muffled but I can hear Irene saying "carry" and that gave me an idea that she was asking the man to carry me. So I gathered my strength and told them that I can walk by myself.

"Show us, then" he told me.

Darn this fella

I tried walking by myself but failed because my left ankle was really swollen. I almost fell but luckily he caught me. He was now holding my hips with both his hands and he looked at me straight in the eyes. He was saying something but I couldn't understand it.

His first attempt of lifting me almost failed but luckily, he managed. I looked at his face and his lips and while looking at him, he also looked at me and said something like "What a beautiful view". I don't know if I read it right coz i'm not good at lip reading but that made me blush like hell.

"We've got to hurry because those monsters might get on to us" Irene said and the man who was lifting me got so confused but he followed my sister anyways.

The hospital was still 5 blocks away and I suggested that we should take a break at a nearby playground. It's actually a secluded area which is good for hiding. So we went there and took a rest for a while.

"Thank you" I said and he replied with a question "what's your name?" he smiled while asking me that question.

"Jisoo and this is my sister, Irene" He smiled at the both of us and he also introduced himself to us "I'm Taehyung." After introducing ourselves to each other, we quickly explained to him what happened. We started telling him about the grocery incident followed by what happened earlier.

He listened to us carefully and told us that he will help us in any way he can so we trusted him and he also trusted us. After talking for about 30 minutes, we were now on the road. He was still carrying me. We can now see the streets clearly because of the sunrise but to our surprise, the street was in total chaos!

Cars were running around like crazy, you can hear people shooting and screaming and everywhere you look was a mixture of humans and monsters. We found ourselves in an alley as we were planning on our next move.

"Irene, do not go too far away from us. Make sure to stay with us. Something bad might happen" Taehyung told us and I can sense that he was scared too. "The hospital is already one block away from here. I think it's best if we run. Wait for my signal" he added.

I looked at the street and then back at him. I gave him a look that said "let's do this" as I tightened my grip around his neck then I looked at Irene and she gave us that look too. He started counting

3...2....1