LOVEBIRDS

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I didn't know where they were taking us because all of us were blind folded. When we arrived at the destination, they were forcing me out of the car and I can hear Jungkook and Jisoo struggling. I couldn't escape their grasps because they were holding me very tightly.

"Stop touching me!" Jisoo's scream caught my attention.

I squirmed violently, trying to escape the grasps of the men. I was able to escape and I quickly took off my blindfold. When I took it off, I saw that the hands of the men were all over Jisoo's body. I got really furious and every ounce of adrenaline that was in my body came rushing in and because of that, I was able to land a punch on two of the men who tried to harass Jisoo.

"Don't just stand there! Grab him!"

The guy who held Jungkook yelled at one of the men. The two men who were assigned to me were having a hard time detaining me because I was fighting back but after a few minutes, they were able to stop me because on of them was pointing a gun to Jungkook's head.

"Keep fighting back or else your friend gets it"

I didn't have any other choice but to listen.

They placed back the blindfold on my eyes and this time, they made me wear handcuffs to prevent me from escaping again.

They were pushing me while we were walking. There were times when they block my feet on purpose making me trip and fall. The just laugh and forcefully pull me up. We got on the elevator and when we were about to get off, I heard the other guy saying that they were going to take Jisoo to their leader, which was Suho.

I once again tried to fight back but unfortunately, they knocked me out.

When I woke up, I was laying on the floor. My whole body was aching and it felt like someone beat me up while I was unconscious. I tried to sit up but I was too weak. I couldn't do anything because of my condition and it made me angry and frustrated just thinking about what they might do to the others... especially Jisoo.

Tears started to stream down my face as the feeling of hopelessness devour me.

JIMIN'S POV

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

The guy standing at the door yelled at me and Chanyeol with a shock look on his face.

"No! It's now what you think!"

Chanyeol said as he slowly stood up. We were in a very awkward position...

5 minutes ago...

We heard footsteps coming towards the Laundry room. The three of us were now panicking and I saw Jennie jumping into a pile of dirty laundry, trying to hide herself.

The person outside the laundry room tried to open the door but it was lock. Me and Chanyeol were now running around in circles, trying to find a place where we can hide.

RATTLE..RATTLE...

We heard the sound of the key being inserted inside the door knob. I was looking around, trying to find a place where we could hide but when I took a step back, I tripped on my own foot. I tried to hold on to something for support but the only thing that I was able to grab was Chanyeol's collar.

The both of us fell down with my back on the floor and him on top of me and a few seconds later, the door swung open revealing a guy.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Chanyeol quickly stood up and straightened up his suit. The guy that was standing on the door was waiting for Chanyeol to explain to which he only said

"I-I was teaching him a couple of moves for when..you know.. You don't know when someone might attack you"

Chanyeol chuckled nervously, hoping that the guy will believe what he's saying.

The guy stared at me then at Chanyeol. He looked at us suspiciously but suddenly, he just laughed and said

"Oh don't worry, I know it's hard for you to release your true self especially at a time like this where you're one of the boss' trusted comrade"

He walked towards me and held out his hand. I took his hand and he slowly helped me up to my feet. He patted my shoulders with both his hands and said

"Your secrets are safe with me"

We didn't get what he was saying. Before he left the laundry room, he took a basket that was outside and it looked like another pile of dirty laundry. He lifted it up and dumped everything to where Jennie was hiding.

We heard Jennie's small voice which made the man stop.

"Did you hear that??"

He said as he glanced at me and Chanyeol. He turned back his head to the pile of dirty laundry and was about to dig it up but then Chanyeol suddenly screamed

"MOUSE!!!!!"

The man jumped in fear and quickly ran to the door. He was breathing so fast and we can tell that he really got scared because his eyes were wide open.

"I'll get going now hehe don't get me wrong but I was not afraid of the mouse..."

He closed the door before running away. Jennie was came out of the pile of dirty laundry while cussing some words. We bursted out laughing when we saw noticed the underwear on top of her head. She got confused at first but when she touched her head and picked off the underwear, she screamed really loud.

Me and Chanyeol quickly went towards her and covered her mouth.

Chanyeol: Shhh!!! Do you want to get us killed?!
Jennie: No, but I'd rather see you both get killed
Jimin: What did we do?!
Jennie: Oh nothing...

Jennie took out her phone and showed us a picture of me and Chanyeol in a very awkward position earlier. I was about to steal her phone away but she able to dodge me.

"Now we're even...lovebirds"

Jennie laughed very hard showing her gums. I didn't understood what the guy said not until Jennie said the word "lovebirds" to our faces. After begging Jennie to delete the picture, which she didn't agree, we went on with our plan to save Jisoo.

We went out of the Laundry Room, one by one, to make sure that the people around us will not get suspicious. Chanyeol let Jennie borrow his shades because her face was too feminine. We were still far away from where they have kept Jisoo but atleast we made progress.

I just hope that we'll be able to save Jisoo and the others without getting caught

but little did we know, we were just minutes away from getting caught...