STAIRS

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Did you find the person that I asked you?" Our leader said in a cold tone. If looks could kill, we might be dead by now.

"Uhh, we didn't" Kai said while looking bored. Our leader stood up from his seat and walked towards Kai which was beside me. He stood right in front of him and asked him again.

"Did you or did you not, do the Job that I asked you earlier?" This time, we can sense that our leader was furious. He was now clenching his jaw while staring straight at Kai.

"We did no-" Before Kai could even finish his sentence, our leader directly hit Kai's jaws making him fall out of balance. Me and the others stood there with our eyes wide open and not even a single soul helped Kai up.

"Haven't I told you guys to find that girl whom I showed to you yesterday? I even showed you the footage at the supermarket and yet you even dare come back and tell me that you didn't get the girl?"

Our leader was a bit calm but we didn't like that. Him being calm means that he could kill us at any moment.

"Now, go find the girl and if you don't come back here by tomorrow then I guess I'll have to kill all of you one by one. Capisce?"

"Yes, Mr.Suho" we all said in unison and quickly left the hideout.

HOBI'S POV

I quickly opened the door...

Right before my eyes, I saw an elephant's trunk

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" All of us screamed and even the naked Jin who just came out of the shower without even wearing a towel.

"Oh my God! Why the hell is that thing getting excited?!" Jennie screamed while getting a vase that was standing on top of my table. She threw the vase towards Jin while screaming "You pervert!!"

Jin quickly dodged the vase that Jennie threw.

"Ew! It's moving!!" Rosé screamed while covering Lisa's eyes.

"Wait! I wanna see!!" Lisa said taking Rosé's hand off her eyes. "Ahhh!!!!! The regret of taking one's hands!!!!" She shrieked while taking back Rosé's hand and covering it back to her eyes.

I quickly grabbed a towel that was lying on top of my chair and threw it to Jin's face. He was able to catch the towel and wrap it around his hips. I asked the girls to uncover their eyes.

"You can look now and Jennie, please put down that knife. You know it's dangerous" I said while sitting down at the chair. I've never been this stressed before. They all calmed down and Lisa suddenly broke the ice.

"Hey!! I know you!! You're that famous actor! I love your movies and your new series but too bad we didn't get to know the ending." Jin just gave her an awkward smile.

"Were you the one who broke Hobi's window?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah because somebody didn't leave the keys and it was getting cold outside last night so I did what I have to do" Jin said while taking all his clothes and walking towards the bathroom. He went inside and after 10 minutes, he got out and was now wearing a decent clothes.

"Hey Hobi, mind introducing me to your baby girls?" Jin said while narrowing his eyes at me and raising his eyebrows continuously. I noticed that someone was glaring at me and I already know who it was and her name starts with letter J.