NIGHT OUT

ROSÉ'S POV

I don't feel so good.

I started to get dizzy and almost wanting to throw up. I told lisa that I'll be going to the Comfort Room to get away from the crowd. I went inside the Comfort Room and looked at myself in the mirror and all I can say is that I'm pretty sure me and Lisa will regret drinking our hearts out tonight.

My stomach felt like it was gonna explode at any second so I quickly went inside the cubicle which was located at the farthest end. I began to vomit the liquid that I was happily drinking earlier. Drinking 4 shots of vodka, 2 glasses of tequila and another 2 glasses of Martinis and dancing under a flicker and hazy hue of lights can bring you into another realm in a mix of intoxication, happiness, the feeling of freedom and lastly, instant regret.

After an episode of me throwing up, I was planning to stay for at least a little while longer in here in the bathroom as I felt a little at ease now. But then I heard someone from the end cubicle vomiting like crazy almost like gurgling something in her mouth then throwing everything out. I felt so awful inside again and decided to bail out of that bathroom.

I finally got out of the bathroom, I head straight to the exit and pushed through some drunk and scantly crowd in that club. As I have reached the near end of the exit some moron decided it was a good idea to pull people around while dancing and it was so annoying that I had drinks spilt over me and people almost rubbing themselves on me. I had to forcefully push people just to get away. Now I'm soaked and smelt like I had just showered on some sweat and alcohol.

I'm finally out and took in a deep breath of fresh air. As I was taking my moment someone suddenly pat my right shoulder and asked if I had any idea where the nearest convenience store is.

"Excuse me agassi, where's the nearest convenience store here?"

I turned around to try and take a look at who this person is but unfortunately it was too dark for me to get a clear look at him and I could only make an outline of his figure and also saw that his hair was permed and black and he was tall.

"I don't know, I came here with my friend" I replied apologetically. He then took a pause and just blankly stared at me and said "Oh... Okay, thank you" before taking off into the night.

I felt so bad for him that I wanted take out my phone to search it up. But I was still in a very hazy state and he was already long gone anyway. I inhaled the fresh air as much as I can and began looking around. I whispered to myself

"The night is still young"

I was fixing myself, thinking that I still need to go inside for another round of fun and intoxication. I checked my watch and it was 4:00AM in the morning so I cancelled my plan and decided that it's time to go home but then I noticed a bunch of people running towards my location. It was really odd because why are there a lot of people running around out on the street at 4:00AM in the morning??

Something felt wrong...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I swung the door open only to find out that it was the man whom I pronounced dead earlier...

I quickly closed back the door but the man was so strong that half of his body was almost inside but because of my adrenaline pumping, I swiftly closed it. I gathered my things and I was scanning through the room and luckily, I found something very useful. The man was still pounding on the door. I was shaking and the anxiety almost ate me up so I slapped my face with both my hands to compose myself.

"It's alright kookie, you can do this. I am a black belter in taekwondo which means i'm invincible... well, not really" I whispered those words as my hand slowly crept to the door knob. I successfully placed my hand on the door knob and slowly turned it clockwise but before I can open it, the door swung open and almost hit my face! The man slowly went inside and good thing I was behind the door.

I slowly went behind the man as I held my weapon on both my hands and without any second thoughts, I quickly swung my weapon which was an old pipe lying around on our quarters. I tightened my grip to the old pipe as I hit the monster harder.

And this time, I made sure that he was really DEAD.