FACILITY

SUGA'S POV

Since that outbreak, I have been assigned to different Cities but this time, I was now assigned in Daejeon.

Daejeon is considered as one of the safest place. The Quarantine Zone is large enough to accommodate 50,000-100,000 people. I was lucky enough to be assigned in this area because I am part of the Class S team.

Class S stands for "Supreme", this is an Elite class of soldiers. Each and every one of us have our own specialties. My specialty is Sniper and hand to hand combat. One must have a skill that they are proficient in so that they will be qualified to be one of the Elite or Class S.

The Director of the Research Facility, Dr. Bogum, asked me to accompany Dr. RM. They were trying to find a cure or maybe a vaccine for the Virus. I was on guard duty at that time. Wherever Dr. RM goes, I follow.

"Hey, you can take your break. You've been following me for the whole day. You deserve some rest" Dr.RM said while placing his hand on my shoulder. I didn't want to leave him because it is my duty to protect him so I declined his offer politely and said

"It's okay, it is my duty to make sure that you're safe. You are a very important person here and without you, we might not be able to find a vaccine" He smiled at what I just said and continued doing his Job.

After my shift, which ended at 8 PM in the evening because Dr. RM decided that he should take a rest before working again. At 6 AM, I received a message from my closest friend.

"Hey, where are you?? Call me ASAP if you received my message."

He sent this message at 5 PM and I read it 3 hours later. I nearly forgot all about him because of how busy I became lately. I quickly dialed his number. Anxiety started to kick in when he didn't answer my phone call. I was beginning to worry about him and I kept on hoping that he's okay.

I dialed his number for the second time and thankfully, he answered my call.

Jimin: I'm glad you called! Where are you?
Suga: I'm at Daejeon, you??
Jimin: Well, I met a few good people. They nursed me back to health.
Suga: Why?? What happened?
Jimin: Tried to save someone and ended up getting beat up by strangers.
Suga: Typical Jimin always trying to save everyone he can even though it's going to risk his own life
Jimin: hahaha yeah right
Suga: You must come here in Daejeon. It's way more safer and you can bring your friends too.

I heard other voices while I was talking to him.

Lisa: Hello!!!!
Rosé: Lisa shush!
Suga: Uhhh, who was that?
Jimin: They're one of my friends, Lisa and Rosé. You'll meet them soon.

We talked about the plan on how they can go here to Daejeon. I told him that using the train is useless so it's best if they use a car to travel. I gave him 5 days because I heard that the Director will be closing the Quarantine Zone for safety purposes.

After talking, he thanked me and bid me goodbye because his friends, Rosé and Lisa, were changing his wound dressing. I even heard them talking about a new girl in their hideout who was acting b*chy towards them.

Jimin: Thank you so much, hyung! I'll see you soon.
Suga: Okay, take care. Make sure to keep in contact with me incase something bad happens.

I ended the call and laid down in bed. I slowly dozed off not knowing that something broke out from the research facility.

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up early and prepared the needed things for our trip. I woke everyone up and told them to gather in the living room. I didn't notice that Taehyung was gone until Tzuyu asked us.

"Where's V???" She said sounding a bit worried. I asked Jungkook where he was but he said that last night, Taehyung told him that he was just going to the bathroom to pee.

We were questioning ourselves on where could Taehyung be but then we noticed Jin was acting weird. He looked uncomfortable and kept on biting his nails.

"Jin, do you have any idea where Taehyung went?" I asked him in a condescending tone. He stood up and acted a bit defensive. "Huh?! How would I know?!" he said. "Jin, don't try to argue with a police man. Just tell us the truth" I said sounding a bit more relaxed to calm him down.

Jin: Fine. He went out to find Jisoo.
All of us: What?!
Jin: I was about to stop him because it was my plan to go and find Jisoo but he told me that he knows where she is.
Jimin: And where is she??
Jin: I don't know! If he told me where she is, I wouldn't be here either.
Jungkook: But, what did he say??
Jin: He told me that Tzuyu told him where Jisoo was.

We all looked at Tzuyu and sure enough, she didn't tell Taehyung where Jisoo was.

Tzuyu: I did not! I don't even remember the place where I last saw Jisoo.
Jennie: Here we go again with the "I don't know". All of this happened because of you, Tzuyu! Don't try to act innocent!
Hobi: Woah woah woah, now is not the time to argue. We should think about a new plan.
Jin: No, we should go on with our old plan. Taehyung said that he will meet us there in Daejeon with Jisoo.

All of us were hesitant because we didn't want to leave Taehyung behind but Jin was really stern about his decision. We decided that we will go with the old plan but Tzuyu was against it and said that we should find Taehyung. All of us were now confused.

Jimin: How about we vote. Raise your hands if you're against on leaving Taehyung behind.

Tzuyu was the only one who raised her hand. We didn't raised our hands because we wanted Taehyung to find Jisoo. Taehyung is the type of person to get what he wants and thankfully, Jisoo is also the type of person who doesn't die that easily but we were still worried about him. A huge part of us knows that Jisoo is still alive and is fighting for her life.

Tzuyu got furious but with Jennie's attitude, she didn't have any other choice but to listen.

We ate our breakfast and left the hideout at 8AM. All of us looked at each other. "Alright, be careful. Do not make any sounds and stay close" I said to them. We were now walking on the street, trying to find a car that can fit us all.

We were thankful that Jungkook taught Gureum some tricks and we made sure that it included a "no barking" trick which he really did taught. We were amazed because we didn't know that it was possible.

"Lisa taught Gureum that trick. I don't know how she did it but she just did it" Jungkook said sounding like a proud boyfriend.

We were now in the middle of the road, not knowing what might come for us. This may be the most nerve wracking trip for all of us.