NEW COMER

JIN'S POV

A week has passed since the day that me and my sister got reunited. Since that day, I noticed that Irene wasn't with them. I wanted to ask Jisoo about Irene and our parents even though I already knew that they didn't survived.

I was always away from home and I only visit them like once or twice a year because of my heavy schedule. I was supposed to visit them on that day but because of the virus, I wasn't able to.

"Hey guys, we're almost out of food and water." I heard Taehyung's voice coming from the pantry. "The supermarket is quite far away" Hobi said.

"Well, someone has to go and get some supplies or else we're going to starve to death" Jennie was right. Someone has to go.

"Well, I'm down. But I need someone to come with me" Jungkook stood up. We were all looking at each other until Taehyung, Jennie, Hobi and Lisa volunteered. Jimin was supposed to go with them but Jungkook and Rosé didn't allow him.

"You haven't fully healed yet." Rosé said. "Yeah, and we need someone who could protect the hideout too" Jungkook added. I stood up and said "Heyy, what about me? I can protect it too" I crossed my arms and pouted because they thought that I was someone who is only good at nothing but acting.

"I want to go too" Jisoo stood up but Taehyung stopped her. "No, you're staying here with them." I looked at the both of them with my nose scrunched. "Hey, stop flirting with my sister" I said. Jisoo rolled her eyes at me.

Jungkook, Hobi, Jennie, Taehyung and Lisa went out to search for food and water while Me, Jimin, Rosé and Jisoo stayed at the hideout.

We all got bored and decided to play a game. We went outside and took some empty bottled water and cans. All of us were now holding one object each.

"Okay, so whoever gets the most zombie's attention wins!" Rosé said with a huge grin plastered on her face. The four of us looked down as Jimin started to count.

"Alright. On your marks, ready in 3....2...1 GO!" We all threw the empty bottles together.

TING! CLANG! CLONG! TING!

We heard different sounds as the bottles landed on the ground. The corpses quickly reacted to the sound but the bottle that got most of their attention was.. Jisoo's.

"Yes! I won!" She jumped up and down. We were all clapping at her as she waved her hand like she won in a beauty contest. We all laughed at the way she mimicked one of the famous contestant.

"Aish, My sister inherited her best acting skills from her big brother" I jokingly said while flipping my imaginary long hair. She smacked my shoulders and stuck out her tongue.

"Why don't we have another round, maybe Sooya just won out of luck" I challenged them back but Jimin and Rosé was hesitant at first but Jisoo couldn't help but be provoked. "Oh yeah? Fine! Let's do another round."

Jimin and Rosé looked at each other and slowly took an empty bottles. They handed us each too. "Okay, on the count of three. 1...2..-" suddenly, we heard a girl's scream. It came from below. We looked down and saw a girl who was holding a knife.

"Get back! Get back!!!" She keeps on screaming which only made matters worst. All of us were looking at each other until Jimin said "Rosé and I will distract the corpses by making a sound while You and Jisoo help the girl"

We quickly did what Jimin told us to do. "Sooya, I'll go down" but before I could even say that, Jisoo was already climbing down the ladder. "Ugh! Why are you so stubborn when it comes to me!"

We climbed down the ladder and waited for Jimin's signal.

CLANG!

They thew empty bottles to the farthest side of the building but unfortunately, the corpses were already distracted by the girl because she kept on screaming.

"Help me! Please!!"

Jisoo quickly ran to the other side of the building. She grabbed a branch and at first, I was confused as to what she will do but then..

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

She forcefully hit the trash bin which made a very loud sound! The corpses attention were now on Jisoo. "Hurry Jin oppa! Get the girl and climb up the ladder first! Don't worry, I'll follow you from behind" She screamed on top of her lungs.

I quickly ran towards the girl and grabbed her arm "Come! I pulled her as we ran towards the ladder. "Sooya!" I yelled to my sister who was now running around trying to lure the corpses away from us. I motioned the girl to climb up to the ladder.

"Sooya!!!!!" I kept on screaming my sister's name to make her come to me but she was too stubborn.

BANG!

I heard a gunshot which came from the roof top. Jimin was pointing the gun to the corpses who were chasing Jisoo. "Jisoo! Go to your brother, now!!" I saw Jisoo looking at me and she signaled for me to throw the rock to the building's glass window which was just right infront of our own building.

I picked up the rock which was just the same size as my palm and quickly threw it to the glass with full force.

SHATTER!

The sound of the glass shattering was just loud enough to attract the corpses attention. Jisoo quickly ran towards me. She was panting really hard and I told her to climb up the ladder quickly.

We finally arrived on the roof top. I yelled at Jisoo because of what she did earlier which was very reckless and dangerous.

"You could've died out there!" I screamed loudly at her making her flinch. She looked at me with rage in her eyes. "What?! Atleast I've done something!" She retorted.

"You're too reckless! Losing Dad, Mom and Irene is enough for me to handle! I can't afford to lose you too! You're all I've got! It really hurts thinking that I couldny protect all of you when all of this happened!" Tears were now streaming down my face. All the regrets of not being able to protect my own family suddenly took over my thoughts.

I held Jisoo's hands and begged her not to do those things again.

"Please sooya, I don't want to lose another member of our family. Please, just this once. Listen to me" my hands were shaking because of fear, sadness and anger. Tears began to fall from her eyes. I slowly wiped her tears with my thumb.

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm sorry for acting so recklessly and I'm sorry that I couldn't protect Mom, Dad and especially Irene" I can sense her sincerity.

Since then, I decided to not ask Jisoo about what happened to our family. As long as she's with me, I'm fine with that.

"So much drama but thanks for saving me tho." Our gaze turned to the girl whom we save and she sure as hell wasn't grateful. She stood up and went towards the edge of the building and looked down.

She went beside Jimin and held his arm which caused Jimin to flinch because of his wound. "Hey!" Rosé yelled and pulled Jimin. The girl just stared at her and then she suddenly slapped my hands which was holding on Jisoo's. We were shock by her sudden attitude.

"Hey oppa, I'm sleepy. Where can I rest?" I can sense that Jisoo and Rosé were annoyed but being the eldest of the group, I just escorted the girl to Hobi's room where she laid down and sleep.

All of us were now inside the hideout and Rosé and Jisoo were standing outside Hobi's room "I want to push her off the building" Rosé said with a blank face. Jisoo went beside her and said "I would gladly help you with that"

3 hours had passed and we heard Jungkook, Hobi, Jennie, Taehyung and Lisa's voices outside the hideout. Lisa opened the door and each of them were holding a huge plastic bag which contained food and water bottles.

"We're back!!!" Lisa joyfully screamed. Taehyung quickly went to Jisoo and gave her a hug and said "missed me?" but Jisoo just stared at him.

"What's with the faces?" Hobi asked. Anger and Annoyance were plastered on both Jisoo and Rosé's faces. Before I could even say anything, the door to Hobi's room swung open and revealed the girl which was the cause of Jisoo and Rosé's anger.

"Taehyung oppa! You're here!!!"