EYE FOR AN EYE

ROSÉ'S POV

Me and Jennie sat down at the other corner of the rooftop building.

"He was really a good guy and without him, we wouldn't be here now" Jennie said as she was gently rubbing my back.

"But you shouldn't be harsh on Lisa because you know she's always like that and we all know that she was really sorry for her actions earlier." Jennie added. I felt really guilty because of what I said to Lisa. I leaned my head on top of Jennie's shoulders and said "My anger got the best of me and I know that I was wrong"

"That's my girl. You better say something to Lisa, you know how soft that little girl is." Jennie said and gave me a reassuring smile. She really is a friend that you can rely to, sometimes.

"And as for the guy, the three of us will talk about it after the both of you make up" she added. I stood up and slowly went to Lisa's side. I can clearly tell that she was sobbing so I gently placed my hand on her back.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, Pasta. I was being childish. I can't believe that I'm still the immature person that I am until now." I felt sad and broken while listening to her rant. I was being a jerk and took it all out on Lisa.

"Hey, Lisa? Can you look at me in the eye?" she was hesitant and I said "Please?" She finally gave in and slowly lifted her head.

"You shouldn't be sorry, I mean yeah, you did startle all the corpses but I shouldn't have acted the way I did earlier. I'm sorry for blaming you even though it was Jimin's decision to stay behind" I stared into Lisa's watery eyes. She wiped her nose and purposely touched my face.

"Omo! Ew!! Lisa!!!" I yelled while wiping the snot off my face. She laughed so hard and then gave me a very tight hug. I was very happy that Lisa and I have finally made up. We stood up and went to Jennie who was looking at us like a proud mother.

"eyyy, ChaeLisa in the house woot woot" we laughed at the way she danced will squatting on the ground. We sat infront of her and I asked her about our next plan.

Rosé: So, what's our plan?
Jennie: Hmm, I think we can make use of that guy over there
Lisa: How? He's a bit unreliable
Rosé: You could say that again.

Jennie stared at the man and suddenly called him. "Yo! fox!" I looked at Jennie in confusion and asked her "Fox?" and she proudly replied "Have you ever heard a female fox scream at night? Yeah, you should look it up"

Me and Lisa looked at each other then to Jennie. "Don't worry, I have a friend who's a lot weirder than I am" she gave us that famous gummy smile of hers.

The Man slowly went towards us and when he finally came near us, his gaze landed on to me and he quickly went down on his knees and was bowing continuously while saying

"I am so sorry of what happened earlier! Please forgive me!"

I was taken aback by his sudden action and quickly asked him to stop and sit down. "It's okay! Really, it wasn't anybody's fault anyways" I said and thankfully, he stopped. Jennie cleared her throat and started introducing herself. Me and Lisa already know where this is going so we just go with flow.

Jennie: My name's Jennie Kim. Call me Jennie. This is Rosé and Lisa. You? (points to the man)
Guy: Oh uhm, my name's J-hope, you can call me Hobi. (smiles nervously)
Jennie: Why were you screaming like a female fox earlier?
Lisa: Harsh
Hobi: Oh, I went to the convenience store earlier to get some supplies but someone suddenly attacked me and chased me all the way here.
Jennie: Do you know what you did? You just sacrificed my dear friend's boyfriend.
Rosé: Oh my- that was so unnecessary!
Jennie: Ehem, what can you do to make up what you did to Jimin earlier?

We were all shookt by Jennie's sudden proposal to Hobi. We couldn't even say a single word and Hobi was sure as hell nervous. I was about to say something to Jennie but Hobi cut me off.

"I have a hideout and it's safe. I can take you guys there. It's on top of a tall building which my parents owns." Hobi said in a serious tone. Jennie stood up and motioned Hobi to stand up also.

She took out her hand and said "It's a deal" Hobi shook her hand. Hobi told us a better way to get there which was to jump on top of each buildings. At first we were very hesitant because it was a bit dangerous but Jennie told us that it'll be okay and that we should rest for 30 minutes and head off.

I went to Jennie and hissed at her "Hey! That was so unnecessary! How could you say that to him?!". She looked at me straight in the eye and said "an eye for eye and a tooth for a tooth". I threw my hands up in the air and said "Ugh, fine! You always get what you wanted anyways".

After 30 minutes of resting

"It's best if we travel from building to building than be caught by those dead corpses lurking below" Hobi said. "But how do we do that? I mean, we don't know how to parkour" I said while giving Hobi a skeptical look.

"Leave it all to me. I can teach you the basics and it's pretty easy." He said. "I never knew we could learn many things from the boys." Lisa said while smiling. I can sense her excitement but I was a bit scared.

We were now practicing on how to jump, land and hold. "It will be easier for you to do these if you know how to balance your body" Hobi said. We were all fast learners and we were now ready to go to Hobi's hide out.

We successfully jumped and landed on the building right beside us and I have to say, it was pretty easy.... note the sarcasm..

I looked down below and tried looking for Jimin's body but it was gone. The corpses must've took his body away. I was now feeling kinda lonely and sad.

We continued to leap, jump and land to the next building. It was really tiring and we always take breaks every time we landed on the 5th building. It was now dawn, which meant that the sun was almost shining.

We finally arrived at Hobi's place and which by the way was pretty nice.

I looked at the sky and watched as the sunrise appeared and thought

"Here comes another day of adventures, excitement, sadness, fear and laughter"