ACTRESS

JISOO'S POV

I ate the food that Jennie left for me. I thought about what Jennie said earlier about giving Taehyung a chance but the scene earlier kept repeating inside my mind.

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard a soft knock on the door. I wasn't going to open it thinking that it might be Taehyung or Tzuyu but I heard Jin's voice on the other side. "Sooya, you awake?" I stood up from the bed and went towards the door and opened it.

Taehyung was standing behind Jin. He was about to say something but I quickly pulled Jin inside the room and shut the door. "Aish!" I heard Taehyung's voice as he stomped his foot.

"Well that was immature of him" Jin said and chuckled. I stared at him and instead of asking him what he wanted, it came out as a statement.

Jisoo: What do you want.
Jin: woah, now you're angry at me?
Jisoo: No, it's just that, there's been a lot of things going on.
Jin: C'mon, spill. You can tell me anything. I'm all ears
Jisoo: Promise me you won't get mad?
Jin: Pinky promise.
Jisoo: Jin oppa, I'm serious about this. I don't want you to overreact and cause a scene.
Jin: I don't do that! But yes, I promise.

I told Jin about the incident earlier. I even asked him if I could sleep in Hobi's room because I really didn't want to to out. He nodded and went outside to tell the others. I was glad that he didn't overreacted.

When he left the room, he forgot to lock the door. I was standing infront of the mirror until someone slowly opened the door. At first, I thought it was Jin because he said that he'll come back to the room to accompany me but when I turned around, it was Taehyung.

He looked like he got hit by a storm. His hair was messy and his eyes were red, was he crying?. He was about to embrace me but I took a step back which made him stop.

"Chi, what you saw earlier is not what you think" He said. I just stared at him with an annoyed face. I tried to show him that I was annoyed by his sudden appearance. "Get out" I said in an authoritative tone. "Ple-" before he could utter a word, Jin came in the room which was a great timing.

"Hey Taehyung, just leave my sister alone." He said. Taehyung turned his head towards Jin. "I just want to talk to her" Taehyung's voice sounded desperate but I wouldn't let that get to me because I wanted to teach him a lesson. "Just leave. It would make matters worse" Jin said while pointing his finger to the door.

Taehyung jaws clenched. He glanced at me and I can see sadness, pain and anger in his eyes. He then walked outside of the room.

Lisa and Jungkook decided to stayed with us in the room. Lisa and I shared the bed. Before all of us slept, Jungkook and Lisa asked me if I was okay and I just told them that it was not a big deal. They even asked me about Taehyung but I just told them that he had his own issues.

We slept at 12 in the midnight because Jungkook kept on telling us weird stories which made us laugh until our stomach hurt. Jungkook was always like that. When he sensed that someone is feeling down, he would try his best to brighten up that person. Lisa is one lucky gal.

It was now 7AM in the morning. We all gathered in the living room and Taehyung looked like he didn't sleep well. I got worried but I tried to hide it. We were now talking about the agenda for today. Jungkook told us to choose a pair and make sure to get the things that are useful and important for our trip tomorrow.

Everyone was now choosing their partners and suddenly, Tzuyu went beside me and said "I'm sorry about yesterday. I was the one who tried to kiss V. I want to make it up to you. Let's pair up and start over again" She sounded very sincere so I agreed. Little did I know that this will be my biggest mistake ever.

Jungkook paired up with lisa, Jimin with Rosé, Hobi with Jin and Jennie with Taehyung. We all went down the building together and fortunately, the streets were empty. Before we went to our separate ways, Jungkook said his final reminders.

"Be back by 5:00PM sharp"

We all went our separate ways. I was a bit uncomfortable going with Tzuyu but she said she wanted to make amends. Everything went out smoothly. She talked about her past and everything about her.

We arrived at a very secluded building. I was hesitant at going inside but she said that there are things in there that can be of use for tomorrow's trip. So, I went inside following her.

"You know, I feel sorry for V" she said. Her tone was a bit bitter. She stopped walking and I was standing behind her. I felt uneasy and the atmosphere suddenly became heavy. She turned towards me and said "I feel sorry for him because he chose you instead of me."

She took a knife from her pocket and pointed it towards me. I was surprised by her sudden behavior. It was really foolish of me to believe that she would want to make amends.

Jisoo: Tzuyu, put down the knife
Tzuyu: Why should I?
Jisoo: You don't want to do this
Tzuyu: How sure are you?

I swallowed the lump in my throat. There's no point in arguing with her. She motioned for me to turn around and place my hands behind me. She placed her knife back in her pocket and she took a long rope in the bag that she was carrying.

"What are you going to do?!" I asked in a shaky voice. "Just wait. Today might be your last day" She said. She tied my hand and wrapped a cloth around my mouth to prevent me from talking or screaming. She pushed me so hard that I fell down on the ground. She took another rope and tied it on both my ankles to prevent me from walking.

I was now immobilized, my arms and ankles are restrained. She bent down her right knee and leaned closer to me. She whispered while staring straight at my eyes.

"I'll just tell them that we got attacked by the corpses and you sacrificed yourself to save me. Just like what you did before."

She slowly stood up and took an old pipe that was lying on the floor. She looked at me once again and said "Taehyung will be mine, forever" She laughed very hard which made me cringe.

I was struggling and tried to loosen the tie but then, she swung the pipe to the metal which caused a very loud noise.

CLANG! CLANG!

She stopped laughing and said before heading out of the building

"Enjoy your last days in here, alone"

She ran outside the building and tears started to flood in my eyes as I struggled to remove the ropes. My heart suddenly stopped when I heard footsteps coming my way

"Taehyung"

His name was the only thing that came out of my mouth which was wrapped with a cloth.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You should watch out for Tzuyu, I think she might be up to something" Jennie said. I looked at her with confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

Jennie: She was silent the whole time yesterday. She was thinking very hard
Taehyung: So??
Jennie: Gosh, how are we even related?
Taehyung: Just get to the point
Jennie: She got jealous of you and Jisoo. She even kissed you. She's obsessed with you!
Taehyung: I know. Gosh, how did I even let that happen
Jennie: V! Listen to me, she might be up to something! Out of all the people that she can pair up with, why Jisoo?! Why not, you?! Did you get the picture??

Taehyung was very skeptical at my theory. He didn't realize what a Jealous person is capable of doing just to get what they want, especially Tzuyu.

We were all back at the hideout and we stayed inside the living room. All of us were here except Tzuyu and Jisoo. It was now 5:30 PM and they still haven't showed up. I felt uneasy so I went to Rosé and told her everything and she also found it very unusual for Tzuyu to suddenly pair up with Jisoo.

The door suddenly swung open only to reveal a sweaty, dirty and crying Tzuyu. Here it goes...

"Jisoo....she's gone..."

And the Best Actress award goes to *drum rolls* TZUYU!!