QUARTERSxPARTY

LISA'S POV

"Pasta, you better be ready 5 minutes from now coz i'm already on my way!!!"

Me and Rosé have always been close since we were in high school. We met when we joined a dance club at our school. Those were the days...

FLASHBACK

"Okay, line up! We will conduct auditions to see if who is suitable to be on the center of our new routine. Choose a partner and the maximum time for the routine that you'll be making should be 1 minute. I'll give you guys 1 hour to prepare for a new routine. Choice of song will depend on you. Time starts NOW!"

People were running around looking for a partner. I was scanning the room to see if someone needed a partner and lo and behold, Rosé was sitting at a corner looking at her shoes like it was the best thing ever.

I approached her and sat right beside her and asked her "hey, do you want to be my partner?" Rosé was hesitant at first but she accepted my offer anyways. My cuteness is irresistible after all.

We finished making our routine with time to spare. We used that time to get to know each other. To think that both of us were kinda the same because we grew up from a different country and ended up here in Korea because out dream was to become a successful K-pop group like BLACKPINK.

We were having fun talking until our instructor called out our name "Lalisa Manoban and Park Chae Young". She asked for our song of choice and we chose "As if it's your last by blackpink" because why not? we were dancing as if our life depended on it. Both of us really wanted this big break after all.

After everyone performed their routine, it was time for the announcement and to our surprise, well not really because we were the best out of them all, we were both chosen!!

And that was the start of our friendship.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was on my way to my car but I forgot my camera, so I went back inside and as I was about to enter my apartment, I heard someone screaming. I wanted to check if that person was okay but my phone rang and I checked the caller ID and it was Pasta. I answered her call

"Where are you?! You told me to be ready but you're the one who's taking sooo longggg!!" she sounded like a clingy girlfriend. But oh well, many people even asked us if both of us were a "thing" and we jokingly told them that we were really a thing to stop the boys from coming after us.

I quickly went inside my apartment, grabbed my camera and head straight to my car forgetting about the screaming person. I checked my watch and it was already 10:30PM. I went to Pasta's apartment and saw her waiting outside. I pressed the horn of my car to startle her and I was laughing so hard because of the way she reacted.

"You should've seen your face!! HAHAHA" I snorted and she hit me with her purse and she replied "yahh!! lalisa! you almost gave me a heart attack!" I was laughing non stop on our way to the most famous nightclub in Seoul, Korea and as we arrive, there were lots of people!

"Lets get this party started!!! woot woot" I screamed inside the car and Pasta also screamed "yeahh lets goo!!!" and she quickly opened her door.

We went inside the club, not even thinking of what's waiting for us inside.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I finished writing and filing my documents and left them at the Nurses' Station. I checked my watch and saw that I have atleast 1 hour left for my shift to end. It was already 9:00PM and my shift ends up at 10:00PM. I went straight to the quarters to take a quick rest and to change my clothes.

I finally arrived at the quarters and I brought out my phone to check any updates and there were news about someone killing another person but I was too tired to read the article so saved it. I put on my earphones and played my favorite song "My Time by Jungkook" Me and the artist have the same name so that's why it's my favorite song.

I was woken up by a sound like someone was pounding on the door. I didn't even noticed that I dozed off while listening to my music. I checked my phone and it was already 10:30 PM and I noticed that while dozing off, all the songs from my playlist were already played.

I stood up and shouted "wait, i'm still changing" and the person who was at the other side of the door kept on pounding. I got so irritated that I swung the door open only to find out that the person who knocking was the man whom I pronounced dead earlier...