THE SEARCH

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Last night, when Tzuyu suddenly swung the door open and declared that Jisoo died, my world suddenly crumbled. I had so many regrets at that time

FLASHBACK

"If only I paired up with her"
"If only I stayed by her side"
"If only I didn't talked to Tzuyu knowing that it was a bad idea"

So many what if's were running in my mind and at that moment, I couldn't hear the voices of the people surrounding me. I can see their mouths moving but I can't hear the words that they were saying. I looked down on my feet, my mind still couldn't process anything. Jin grabbed Tzuyu's collar while screaming at her and suddenly.... I pushed him away. My body suddenly moved by itself.

I didn't pushed him just because he was hurting Tzuyu but I did that to stop him from going crazy.

"I'm so disappointed in you" Jin said. Now I understand what "Words cut deeper than knives" meant. I looked up and saw that he was now leaving. He went inside the kitchen with Hobi and Jimin following him.

"I'm disappointed at myself too" I thought to myself.

It was now 2 AM and I still couldn't sleep. I sat up and looked around. Tzuyu slept beside me and Jungkook was sitting and leaning his head against the wall. I slowly stood up and Jungkook suddenly asked me where I'm going. "I'm going to the bathroom" but to be honest, It's just an excuse so that I can go out and look for Jisoo.

I was now outside and I heard footsteps coming from the hideout's backdoor. I went towards the sound and suddenly, a light was flashed on my face. The person turned the flashlight off. My eyes were still adjusting to the dark and after a few seconds, I saw Jin's angry yet confused face.

We talked about going out to find Jisoo, I mean we argued on who will go out and find Jisoo. Jin wanted to find her but I don't want him to do that. I want to find Jisoo by myself because partially, it is also my fault that Jisoo got into this mess. Our argument went on for about 30 minutes and then I quickly pulled out my trump card which was to tell him that Tzuyu told me where Jisoo was.

Well, I lied to him but this is only for his own good. After arguing with Jin, he finally gave up and told me to find Jisoo and make sure she comes back alive and well.

At the back of my mind, I wasn't even sure if Jisoo is still out there.

END OF FLASHBACK

I am now walking alone in the empty street trying to look for Jisoo. It was already 8 AM and I haven't eaten yet.

"What if I see her dead body?"
"What if she's already turned into one of the corpses?"
"What if I cannot find her?"
"What if I turn into one of the corpses before I could even see her?"
"What am I going to do if I see her? How am I supposed to act?"

The what if's made me worry more. I have to find her as soon as possible. I want to know if Tzuyu really left her on purpose as what Jennie said. I went from building to building and did not leave any stone unturned yet I still couldn't find her.

My feet were now hurting and suddenly, I found a familiar building and walked towards it. I slowly stepped inside making sure not to make any sound. I went up the stairs because the elevators were not functioning. When I arrived at the 5th floor, I went inside the familiar office.

"Where could Mom and Dad be?" I whispered to myself as I slowly sat on my Father's chair. He is the CEO of a music company and I used to play inside his office when I was still a child but things didn't turned out the way it was supposed to be as I grew up older.

I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed and thought about my Family then Jisoo

"Damn chichi, where could you be?" I thought to myself.

JISOO'S POV

Tzuyu's shadow slowly faded away from my sight. I struggled to free myself but it was no use. I can hear the growls of the corpses and their footsteps are coming closer.

I was still sitting on the ground and then an idea popped out of my mind. I crawled towards the wall like a worm with my hands behind my back and my feet tied together. After crawling towards the wall, I positioned myself with my back leaning against the wall. I pushed my back and used the wall for support in order to stand up.

I was able to stand up and I was looking around for some place where I can hide but there were none. The place suddenly went dark and I got confused but when I turned my head around to face the glass windows of the building, a horde of corpses where now standing at the other side.

BANG! BANG!

They couldn't get inside so they started banging their foreheads and elbows on the glass window. My legs were now shaking and unable to move but I forced myself when I saw an "Exit" sign at the corner of the building that I'm in. I quickly hopped my way towards it but unfortunately, I didn't notice that there were debris on the floor which caused me to trip and slam my head on the floor.

I felt dizzy and my vision started to blur but before I passed out, I saw a figure of a man wearing a dark attire.

LISA'S POV

"We've been walking for two hours now and we haven't even found a single car that can fit all 8 of us" I said while dragging my feet. We can't feel the cold air because it's almost going to be summer. I glanced at Jennie who also looked tired and annoyed.

We walked for another hour but still, no luck. It was now 11:30 AM and we were looking for a place to stay and rest for awhile.

"Hey, over there!" Hobi said while pointing at a building. All of us quickly walked towards the building but Jimin suddenly stopped. We all looked confused as he was scanning around the area. He ran towards the alley way and motioned for us to follow him.

"What's wrong? Did you see a corpse?" Rosé asked Jimin. Jimin looked at us and said "I saw a guy walking towards that building. It's best if we avoid him"

Jennie: Why? We're 8 and he's alone. We can take him down.
Jimin: Jennie, remember the guy who harassed you and Rosé?
Jennie: Yeah...So? What about him?
Jimin: That guy out there, he's part of their group.

"That's the guy who almost snitched on us" Jimin added while he glanced to Jungkook. "We must get out of here. We don't know yet if that guy is alone or not" Jimin added.

Jimin instructed us on where to go and what to do. The first one's to go are Jimin, Tzuyu, Rosé and Hobi. They followed behind Jimin while Me, Jennie and Jungkook waited for Jimin's signal.

They safely arrived at the other end and it was our turn next. I followed behind Jungkook and Jennie. We were crouching and hid behind the cars to prevent us from getting caught. We were almost at the other end until the guy suddenly appeared at the building's front door and me, being a clumsy person, I tripped and landed face first on the ground.

Jennie quickly pulled me because my feet were showing. Luckily, the guy didn't noticed and went back inside the building. My heart was beating so fast all through out that time until we finally met with the others.

"Are you crazy!? You almost blew our cover!" Jennie hissed at me. "Sorry" I said in an apologetic tone while scratching the back of my head.

We finally found a place to stay and relax and it was in a small convenience store just 6 blocks away from the building earlier.

"Finally!! A place to relax" Rosé said while opening a bag of chips. "Alright it's already 12 PM, we'll leave here at 1:30 PM. We need to hurry and find a car" Jimin said.

I hope we can find a car as soon as possible...