NEW PEOPLE

SUGA'S POV

"You see that RV over there? Run as fast as you can in a zigzag pattern. Do not look back and if you get there, start the car" I said to RM as fast as I can to not waste any time.

He was very hesitant at first but because seeing that there was no other choice, he hugged the briefcase and ran fast towards the RV. Corpses were following him so I made sure to shoot each and every one of them.

BANG! BANG!

The others were also shooting at the corpses and they even tried to shoot RM but luckily, RM got in the RV safely. He started the engine and ran the car towards my direction. The others kept on shooting the RV so I did what I have to do to protect RM.

I pointed my sniper to the one who keeps shooting and I aimed at his own sniper.

BANG!

He dropped his weapon and because of that, I was able to run to the RV and ride on it. "Let's switch" I said to RM as I grabbed the steering wheel. We were now driving towards the exit of the quarantine zone. The place was now in chaos and I remembered Jimin and his friends were supposed to come here.

We were able to leave the quarantine zone. I quickly reached for my phone and gave it to RM. "Can you call my friend. His name is Jimin, we were supposed to meet at the Quarantine zone." He dialed the number multiple times but Jimin didn't answer his phone. The last time we called each other was yesterday, he told me that they were still looking for a car and I'm guessing that they are still at the city.

Suga: We're going back to Seoul.
RM: What?! Why?!
Suga: Because... my friend is still at the city.
RM: You friend, Jimin??
Suga: Yes, he also brought other people. I don't want to leave them. They are also my responsibility because I was the one who told them about Daejeon's quarantine zone.
RM: Okay, I completely understand. We must be careful, we can't afford to get bitten by those
corpses because the vaccines that I'm holding now are not yet tested. So we don't know yet if this will work or not.
Suga: Thank you for understanding, Doc.

It was now 12 PM and we stopped by a small convenience store. We made sure to grab all the food, water and other things that are useful. After that, we stayed inside the RV and sat on the mini chairs.

RM: What happened at the research facility earlier?
Suga: One of the corpses escaped. Someone opened the cage of one of the corpses accidentally.
RM: Accidentally? It can't be, the people assigned there are always careful. Someone must've had a motive.
Suga: How can you say that?
RM: I don't know yet but I have a bad feeling that someone might be after something that's in the facility.

I check my watch and it was almost 2 PM. Time was ticking fast and we must reach Jimin before they go to Daejeon. I stood up and went to the driver's seat. We were now on our way to Seoul. I hope that they have not found a car yet because if they do, it would be really hard for us to find them.

It was almost dark when we arrived in Seoul. We were literally going around the city looking for them. We parked the car at a secluded area because going around it might attract corpses.

We walked for 3 hours and it was already 8 PM.

RM: What if we don't find them?
Suga: If we're lucky enough, Jimin might contact me and tell us where they are.

The city was very quiet and dark. The moonlight was our only source of light at night.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!