LAUNDRY ROOM

JENNIE'S POV

When I woke up, I was now inside an unfamiliar room. It was big but very messy like a child's room. I was still laying on the bed and I was about to stand up but I noticed that my right leg was chained on the bed.

"What the?!" I whispered to myself as I shake my leg violently.

The door suddenly open and I saw the guy who harassed me before. He walked slowly towards my direction with a smirk plastered on his face. I didn't know what to do but to just stare as he slowly comes near me.

He sat down on the bed beside me. He slowly inched his face to my neck as he placed his hand on my thigh. I couldn't move because of how scared I felt. I closed my eyes very tight and a picture suddenly appeared on my mind

"Suga"

How I wish Suga was here right now so he could kick this pervert guy's ass effortlessly.

I can feel the guy's warm breath as he inched closer to me, making me shiver. Moments later, I felt his lips on my neck.

"YAHH!!!" I screamed as I pushed him away making him fall off from the bed. I stared at his face and it was very obvious that he got mad because of what I did. His face suddenly darkened as he quickly stood up and grabbed the collar of my top and whispered

"You never should've done that"

He raised his hand, looking like he was going to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but luckily, someone swung the door open. Me and the guy turned our heads to the person who opened the door.

"Kai, Sehun asked for you"

Another guy wearing a suit came in. Kai glanced back at me with his malicious eyes. I thought that he was going to release me and go to his friend but

SLAP!

He slapped me across the face really hard. I yelp in pain as he pushed me back one the bed. I was now laying down and he went on top of me. Tears started to fall down on my cheeks as I was really scared to death. It was my first time that someone slapped me across the face.

My face couldn't forget how the slap felt because it was still pulsating and I am sure as hell that it would really leave a mark.

His hands were now gripping my clothes and I already know what he's going to do. He was planning to rip off my clothes so I tried my best to fight back. I scratched his arms using my long nails.

"You b*tch!"

He screamed and he was about to slap me again but someone caught his arm. It was the guy who stood by the door.

"I said that Sehun asked for you. You should listen to your hyung if you don't want to get in trouble"

Kai slowly loosened his grip on my top. He jumped off the bed and went straight to the door without looking back and shut the door very hard. When he was already gone, I let out a big nervous sigh that I was holding in since Kai came in.

The guy that was in the room with me quickly went to the other side. He was reaching out his hand and was about to touch me but I backed away signaling him that I don't want to be touched.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here to help you." He whispered as he bent down and took a key from his right pocket.

"I got his keys when I grabbed his arm."

He unlocked the chain and reached out his hand for me.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to be cautious. He smiled at me and said "Chanyeol"

I was about to ask him another question but we heard footsteps that was heading to the room. Chanyeol quickly picked me up and carried me on his arms.

"Shhh"

He hushed as we hid beside the door to the room. The door slowly opened and we saw a guy coming in and was holding a gun. I closed my eyes very tight, hoping that the guy holding the gun would go back outside.

"Hey!"

Chanyeol called out the guy which made me open my eyes. I glared at Chanyeol and quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He stared at me with a confused look. I turned my head towards the guy that just came in and to my surprise, it was Jimin!

I really wanted to squeal for joy but I remembered that we were still in the danger zone and someone might hear us. Chanyeol slowly placed me down, making sure that I didn't lose my balance as Jimin closed the door to the room.

Chanyeol: Did you took care of Kai?
Jimin: Yeah, He's out cold. I made sure to hit him hard on the head. I even tied him up and covered his mouth incase he wakes up.
Chanyeol: Good!
Jimin: Okay, we found Jennie, what now?
Chanyeol: We go directly to Jisoo
Jimin: What?! Are you sure about that? How about Jennie?
Chanyeol: Why? You don't trust her?
Jimin: No, it's not that but we might get caught
Jennie: You know I can still hear you guys even if you're whispering, right?
Jimin: Uhhh
Jennie: Don't worry about me, I can be as quiet as possible.
Chanyeol: See? If we go back to the car, it would probably waste our time and the worst case scenario is we might get caught.
Jimin: Fair point.
Jennie: The more the merrier hehe

We climbed up the air vents because it was the only way for us to not get caught. I followed behind Chanyeol while Jimin was following behind me.

"Okay, we're here"

We climbed out from the vents. I looked around and noticed that we were inside a laundry room.

"I thought we're going to go and get Jisoo?!" I angrily whispered.

Chanyeol was searching through some of the clothes and he found two pairs of suits. He handed one to Jimin and Me but the suit that he gave to me really didn't fit my style.

"What's with these?" Jimin said while looking at the suit that Chanyeol gave.

"It's a disguise. If someone will see you guys wearing normal clothes and walking around this floor, they'll shoot you or they might imprison you"

I didn't like wearing the clothes that Chanyeol gave to me but I had no other choice rather than getting imprisoned or worst, getting killed.

Good thing that I changed my stilettos to a pair of black sneakers. I saw these while we were searching for a car. My stilettos were killing my feet.

Jimin was already done changing his clothes but I was still standing, waiting for them to turn around so that I can change. Chanyeol seemed to notice so he took Jimin by the arm and stood facing the door.

I only took off my pants because if I take off my polo top then how am I supposed to cover my chest. After I was done changing, I tapped Chanyeol and Jimin's shoulder.

"It looks good on you but it's a little big for your size but nah the guys don't have keen eyes like women" Chanyeol said while looking at my outfit.

We were about to head out but unfortunately, someone was trying to get inside the laundry room. Chanyeol must've locked the door while I was changing.

The guy outside kept on turning the door knob. I quickly hid under a pile of dirty laundry which by the way, was the worst decision ever. The guy stopped turning the door knob and we heard keys dangling outside.

I uncovered one of the shirt, or so I thought, that was blocking my eyes and peeked out. I saw Jimin and Chanyeol running around in circles, trying to find a place to hide but it was already too late because the guy outside already opened the door.

When the guy entered, he got surprised by what he is seeing. I almost burst out laughing but I quickly covered my mouth. If only I had a camera with me at that time.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"