SAVIOR part 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Everybody! Put your hands in the air!!"

"It's so loud in here" I thought to myself as I looked at my Cartier watch to look at the time.

3:00AM

I looked at the crowd and thought that it's time for me to head out. I wasn't even having fun because someone kept on calling me even though we already broke up since yesterday. My phone kept on buzzing so I went outside of the club and went to the farthest corner to get away from the loud music echoing outside. I checked the caller ID to see who was calling me.

Tzuyu.

"Aishh this woman" I whispered to myself. "Stop bothering me. I don't want to see your stuck up face anymore." I hissed at her through my phone.

"B-but V, it was an honest mistake!" she told me.

"Honest?? You don't even know what the word honest really means because everything you do is full of lies! YOU USED ME!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry! I'll make it up t-" before she can even finish her sentence, I ended the call. I mean, what she did to me was so unforgivable. Using me like I was her credit card and spending my own money to other guys. I even caught her sleeping with another guy in my our own apartment.

I got so frustrated and hurt that I almost blamed myself for not being the "perfect boyfriend" but I know my worth. This might hurt for now but eventually, I'll be able to move on sooner or later.

I went back inside of the club to drink one shot of  vodka but one shot turned to five. So I ended up getting almost drunk. I looked at my watch to check the time 3:45AM.

All of this alcohol is making me hungry. I thought to myself as I went outside of the club again. I was looking around to see if there was any convenience store and I saw a girl standing and breathing the fresh air. I approached her and asked her where the nearest convenience store was but she just told me that she doesn't know and that she went here with a friend.

I stared at her blankly and I can really tell that she was drunk. So I just turned around and walked out because I don't want to get myself involved with a drunk or a helpless person.

I walked for about 20 minutes and finally saw a convenience store which was only 2 blocks away from the club. I went inside and looked for some instant cup noodle ramen. I grabbed one cup and suddenly, my phone started buzzing. It was her again. I answered her call and she was crying.

"V, please just give me another chance" she said in a shaky voice.
"Just stay away from me" I said to her in a cold tone.

She kept on bugging me and begging me to stay but I had enough. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Well, she did cheated on me a couple of times already so it's her loss, not mine. I ended the call and went to the register. I just placed my money on the counter not bothering to get my change because I was hungry. I ate my noodles and something didn't feel right.

I forgot to buy a dumpling.

I was about to go inside but I heard a girl screaming for help. I turned to look at where that sound came from and she was standing in front of the convenience store. She was carrying another person who seemed to have injured her left foot.

The injured girl lifted her head and she was...staring at me? That helpless look she gave me made me wanna help her and carry her to ease her pain.

Haven't I already mentioned that I don't like helping the helpless people? Well, this injured girl is an exception. I forgot about my dumpling situation and quickly made my way to them.

I asked the girl, who was carrying the injured girl, if there was anything that I can do to help. She then asked me if is it okay if I carry her sister to the hospital and without any hesitation, I quickly agreed to her request.

I was about to lift the injured girl but she quickly said "No, it's okay. I can still walk" then I told her "show us, then." She freed herself from her sister and tried walking on her own but then I heard her groaning with pain and she almost fell down on the ground.

But before she could fall to the ground, I caught her by the hips and looked her in the eyes and said

"I hate to see you struggling and in pain, come on" I lifted her up carefully as if she was my bride on our wedding night. The first time I tried lifting her up, I lost a bit of my balance and almost fell with her but good thing that didn't happen.

"Yahh, it's okay really!" she said
"Oops sorry hehe" I replied and showed her my fancy boxy smile that I only do when i'm around with people who are close to me...wait what? Did I just do that? I mean, this scene does seem familiar.

We were now ready to go to the hospital but before we could start our adventure I whispered to myself "What a beautiful view"  while looking at her once again. I caught her blushing which was really cute.