ROOF TOP

JIMIN'S POV

BANG!

I shot the corpse that was riding on the man's back. He quickly turned his gaze on me and ran towards me. I slightly bent down to aim at the corpses that were following him.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" He yelled. After reaching my side, he suddenly yelled "Shoot!!" and then I shot the corpse that was following him on the head. I quickly stood straight and pulled the man on his arm and ran towards the ladder that I pointed to Lisa, Jennie and Rosé earlier.

"Go! Go! Hurry and climb up the ladder while I distract them!" I screamed while returning my gun inside my gun holder. I saw the man climbing up the ladder and I quickly ran to the other side of the building and smacked my Bat on the garbage bin.

CLANG! CLANG!

The corpses were now running towards me. I looked up and saw Rosé, staring at me with a worried look but I just gave her a smile.

"I am glad that I finally fulfilled my last duty"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We were laughing at Jungkook who was doing a Chubby Bunny challenge while I took a video of him. We were pretty amazed that he filled his mouth with 9 marshmallows.

"Go doctor kookie! You can do it!" Jisoo was cheering for Jungkook while I zoomed in to Jungkook's face. He shoved the last marshmallow inside his mouth and said

"cHubBy bUn-lahhh" He threw up all the marshmallow that was inside of his mouth without even finishing the word "Chubby Bunny" and we all laughed hard. I wiped out all the happy tears that was streaming down my face. Jisoo couldn't contain her laughter so she smacked Jungkook's back and said "I can't stop thinking about how your face looked like when you threw up!"

"I'm glad I caught it on video" I said while swaying my phone infront of Jungkook's face. "I couldn't believe you guys tricked me into doing that challenge!" Jungkook said while crossing his arms and pouting.

"Laughter is the best medicine after all, Doctor Kookie" Jisoo said while raising her hand to me for a high five. I gave her a high five and turned my head to Jungkook and said "I'm keeping this video"

After hearing what I just said, Jungkook suddenly jumped towards me and tried to take away my phone but I quickly handed it to Jisoo. She stood up while laughing and Jungkook was about to chase after her but I pulled Jungkook and gave him a tickle and the both of us were now laughing while laying on the ground.

The three of us were now on the ground, looking up at the stars. "I think there are rabbits on the moon" I said and then Jisoo suddenly sat up, looked at me and said "You believe that too?! I thought I was the only one!" I stared at her in disbelief.

"Great minds think alike" Jungkook retorted while sitting up. He gave me a smirk and I nudged his arm to wipe that smirk off his face.

BANG!

We heard a gunshot and I quickly stood up to check where it came from.

BANG!

I turned towards the sound which was located at the farthest side of the road. I looked at Jungkook who was also checking where the sound came from. "We should check it out." Jungkook said.

"You're not kidding, right?" I said. Jungkook was looking at me straight in the eyes and said "What if they're survivors like us? They are probably goo-" He got cut off by Jisoo who said "What if they're the guys that killed irene?"

We were silent. We looked at each other like one of us committed a huge sin. "I want to check it out too but what if they're the men who tried to harass Jisoo?" I said. I noticed Jungkook's face softened and he said "Okay, i'm sorry."

I went beside Jungkook and placed my hand on his shoulder and said "We should be more careful. It's best if we prevent ourselves from getting in trouble". Jungkook nodded and sat down.

"So, what's our plan now?" He asked. We looked at Jisoo and she also sat down. She motioned for me to sit down which I quickly did.

"I know a place where we can stay and I can assure you that it's safe" She said. "Where is that place located?" Jungkook asked in a curious tone. "It's not actually far from here, it might take us 40 minutes if we walk from here to there."

"40 minutes? It's not that bad" Jungkook said. "I suggest we stay here at night and start traveling at maybe.." I checked my watch and continued saying "hmm, 8 in the morning? How about that?" I stared at Jungkook then at Jisoo. They both agreed in unison.

We ate our dinner and prepared ourselves to go to sleep. Jungkook was leaning on the wall. He called first dibs on taking a look out while me and Jisoo take a nap first.

"Hey, stay close to me. It gets really cold at night" I said while laying down on the ground. Jisoo was hesitant at first so I gave her a reassurance that I won't do anything bad to her but... only if she wants me to. She slapped my arm and I laughed at her because I noticed her face turned red.

She lied down beside me. I stretched my arms out so she can lay down her head on top of it.

"Goodnight" I whispered in her ears but she was now in a deep sleep. I smiled at how cute she looked as I slowly close my eyes.

ROSÉ'S POV

"Jimin!!!" I screamed as I watch him fight off the corpses. There were too many of them. I saw the man sitting beside the ladder and I went straight to him.

"You could've helped him!" He looked at me, shocked at my sudden outburst. I was about to go down and help Jimin but Jennie caught my hand.

"It's too dangerous!" She pulled me away from the ladder as I violently shake my hand. "He helped us when were in need and we couldn't even help him when he needed us! That's bullsh*t!" I was so angry at them.

The place suddenly went silent. All I could hear was my deep breathing.

Lisa went beside me and tried to calm me down but then I remembered what happened earlier. "If it weren't for you, he could've still be alive" She was taken aback from what I've said then she slowly walk away from me and sat at a corner.

I felt sad that I couldn't help Jimin. He helped us when we were in trouble and now, he's gone.

"Rosé, it's okay. We're still here for you." Jennie said while gently rubbing my back. I fell down on my knees and forced myself not to cry.

"I can't believe that Jimin sacrificed himself just to save us." I whispered to Jennie who was also about to cry.

May he rest in peace.