FRESH

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up and it was already morning. I took my watch which I had just removed last night, I checked the time and it was 8 AM. I turned my head towards Jisoo and noticed that she was still asleep. I slowly stood up and wore the clothes that Jisoo picked for me last night.

I went through the clothes on the rack and I saw a pair of adidas clothes which was just Jisoo's size. I took it from the rack. I went to Jisoo who was still sleeping yet she still looked like a Goddess.

I woke her up gently and she slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning, Taetae" she slowly sat up and rubbed both her eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead and said "Wear these". She noticed that I was staring at her half naked body so she quickly took the clothes from my hand and used it cover her body.

"Yah, stop staring at me like that." She blushed as she quickly stood up and wore the clothes that Just gave her.

Jisoo: I thought that I was wearing that dress?
Taehyung: I remembered that someone is after you and I don't like that guy seeing you wearing that dress.
Jisoo: Okay. Thank you, taetae and by the way, I find these very comfortable

She pointed at her outfit which made me very happy. We ate our breakfast which was only a sandwich and a bottle of water.

Jisoo: Hey, Let's find someplace where we can shower. I feel very dirty...
Taehyung: What do you mean that you feel very dirty? Was it because of what we did las—

She cut me off by shoving her sandwich inside my mouth while saying "What I meant was, I want to take a shower because of all the dirt that's on my body since yesterday". I smiled at her because I noticed her face blushing.

We went outside and looked for a place where we can clean ourselves. We saw a gym just around the corner. We slowly went inside to see if there were any other people besides us. The coast was clear and luckily there were no corpses too.

I let Jisoo shower first so that I can be a look out for her but when I saw her getting inside the bathroom and removing her clothes, I somehow felt excited...

I made sure to glance around once more before I join with Jisoo in the shower. I closed the door and locked it. I took off all of my clothes and open the door to Jisoo's showering area. She didn't noticed me getting in because I made sure not to make any sounds.

She was putting shampoo on her head and I was about to grab her waist but she suddenly said "I know you're here, taetae." she turned to face me and my eyes widen in shock "How did-" I got cut off when she said "I just know".

She pulled me under the shower as she slowly massage my hair. When it was already wet enough, she placed a shampoo on her hand and massaged my hair again. I felt really happy at that time.

After massaging my hair with a shampoo, she took the body soap and rubbed it with both her hands to create a lather. When the bubbles have already formed, I was expecting that she would rub it directly onto my body but then she grabbed my thing and started massaging it which made me flinch.

I couldn't help but let out a moan as she slowly massaged it. I pinned her to the wall and then she suddenly kissed me. After a 30 minutes of staying the shower, doing adult things, we finally finished and went out of the shower. We were still catching our breathes because it was really intense.

We changed into our clothes and it really felt different.

Jisoo: Finally!!! I feel very clean!!
Taehyung: Who wouldn't be clean when we stayed inside the shower for almost an hour...

I smirked at her which owed me a smack on the arms. We went outside and after walking for a few minutes, we saw a big Motorcycle. I was holding Jisoo's hand and when I saw the motorcycle, I quickly pulled her with me towards the motorcycle.

"Are you sure about this??" Jisoo asked while wearing the helmet. "Yes, I know how to ride a motorcycle because I owned one before but my friend crashed it when he got drunk. Good thing he didn't die".

I started the engine hoping that it will work and surprisingly, it did! "Hold on to my waist" I told Jisoo as I drove the motorcycle.

We were now riding on a motorcycle on our way to Daejeon.

JIN'S POV

Morning came and I saw Suga and Jimin talking. I stood up slowly and went towards them.

"Good morning, Jin" Suga said, nodding his head. I yawned and scratched the back of my head and said "Good morning to you too".

Jimin: I'll go and wake the others up
Suga: Okay. It's already 6 AM. It's best if we head off early

Jimin walked away and went to the others. Suga was looking down and was scanning the area for Corpses. I tapped his shoulders to get his attention.

Jin: Can we stop by Daejeon before going to Daegu?
Suga: I think it's going to be dangerous, why?
Jin: We have another friend out there, his name is Taehyung.. he's looking for my sister. Tzuyu said that she was already dead because she was attacked by the Corpses but..
Suga: But?
Jin: We didn't believed her. Taehyung and I made an agreement to meet up at Daejeon. We can't contact each other. I was hoping that we stop by at Daejeon first and you know..
Suga: I understand. We'll try our best, Jin. Don't worry.

The others were finally awake and Jimin told us about the plan.

"Alright, Suga said that they parked a car which is 3 blocks from here" Jimin pointed towards the direction where Suga and RM came from last night. It wasn't really far but the only Challenge was to walk from here to there with the Corpses waiting down below us. We couldn't jump to the other building because it was too far away.

"Okay, I'll distract the Corpses while the rest of you will go down the ladder and run towards the RV." Suga said while getting a metal object and going towards the right corner of the building.

"I want to help you" Jennie suddenly popped out from my left side. "Jennie, It's too dangerous." Rosé said, holding Jennie's hand.

"Thank you for the offer but your friend is right. Don't worry about me, I promise that I'll meet you there at the car" Suga gave Jennie a reassuring smile and all of us were surprised because for the first time ever, Jennie listened to someone!

"Jennieyahh, are you okay? You're not sick, right?" Hobi said as he placed the back of his palm on Jennie's forehead which later made him regret. Jennie took Hobi's hand and twisted it "OUCH!!" Hobi hissed in pain. "Alright, you heard Suga. Let's go now" Jennie said, sounding serious.

Jimin went down first followed by Lisa,Rosé,Tzuyu,Hobi,RM,Jennie, Me and Jungkook. We were finally on the ground with our backs on the wall, making sure that we are on the spot where Suga can see us.

Jimin took a mirror from his pocket and placed it under the sun to reflect the sunlight. It was a signal for Suga to know that we are ready. Seconds later, Suga starts to bang the metal object together and it attracted all of the corpses.

"All right, run as fast as you can without making any noise." Jimin looked around and the corpses were already heading towards the sound.

"Run!" Jimin hissed and we all ran towards the RV, making sure not to make any noise.