RUN

JISOO'S POV

I woke up because of the bright sunrise that was beaming on my face. I tried stretching my arms out but it felt like someone was hugging me.

I looked up and saw the face of a sleeping Taehyung. I laughed at first but then I suddenly realized that we were too close to each other and we were even cuddling with each other. Just by thinking about this made my face turn red.

"ughhh" I heard Taehyung groan and I quickly pressed my eyes close so that he will think that I was still asleep. Maybe he will release me from his grip and act like all of this didn't happen, or so I thought.

I can feel him looking down at me and then he slowly moved his face towards me. We were now face to face.

"Hey, I know you're awake." he said in a sleepy voice

THAT WAS HOT!! I thought to myself as my heart kept beating faster. I was so embarrassed at that time because I can assure you that he felt my heart beating so fast.

"Open your eyes, chi" his voice was soft yet it sounded a bit demanding.

I slowly opened my eyes and then my heart suddenly started to beat even harder. Our face were so close to each other and it almost gave me a heart attack.

He smiled at me and said "Good morning, love"

I THINK I'M GONNA DIE. I was now breathing faster and I can feel my muscle going tense.

WAS THE LORD TEASING ME OR DID SATAN WANTED ME TO COMMIT A SIN?

Thoughts were now flooding inside my mind until he kissed my forehead and that for sure was the death of me. My eyes were now wide open and he gave me a very warm smile. He slowly loosen his grip on me and sat up.

I was still in a daze. He turned his head towards me and suddenly went on top of me. Both his hands were on my sides. I couldn't believe that this was happening. I tried pinching myself and he noticed me doing that.

"Don't worry, chi. This is not a dream, this is the real deal" He slowly moved his face towards me and this time, I was now hyperventilating. He whispered to my ears "You're beautiful" shivers went down my spine.

He was now staring at me and excitement got the best of me. I placed my hand around his neck. I know what he's doing, he's trying to provoke me and tease me. Well, let's play your game.

I slowly pulled him towards me and our face were now an inch away. I stared at his dark brown eyes and I slowly ran my fingers at the back of his head. I was now moving my lips on to his but what's a game without any tricks?

I slowly moved my lips near his but stopped midway and smiled. He really thought that I'd give him my first kiss that easily. I slowly went to his ear and whispered

"How you like that, love?"

I moved my face back to our position earlier and gave him a seducing smile and gently pushed him away from me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You've been played by your own game, taetae" she said while raising her chin up proudly. I was still surprised by her sudden duality. Yes, she can be the cute and shy type Jisoo or the fierce and seductive Jisoo. Just take your pick.

I was thinking of ways to tease her because she really looked cute. Aish, this girl! She almost got me. I thought to myself

She slowly stood up and patted off the dirt from her shirt and shorts. She stretched her hand out to help me get up but I was still in a daze. She laughed at my reaction while waving her hand infront of my face.

"Come on, taetae. We can do that again sometime" she winked at me and stretched her hand out again. I was finally back to reality and was amazed by her actions earlier.

"Teach me your ways, sensei" I said while bowing down my head to which she replied in a very proud tone "I shall teach you my ways, my young apprentice" We were now laughing our heads off until we noticed something odd.

Where's Doctor Kookie?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I offered to be on the first look out and let my youngsters sleep first. I'm actually getting used to this, like staying up all night and making sure that everything is fine. Actually, before I became a doctor, I took up a nursing as a pre med course.

I was walking around the roof top and then I heard another gunshot. I turned my head towards Jisoo and Taehyung and they were already sound asleep while cuddling. They looked like a new married couple so I took a photo of them

"hehe thank me later, Taehyung" I grinned evily while taking multiple shots of them, sleeping.

I walked towards the edge of the roof top and I was looking around the street. I was having a deep thought as to why this incident occurred. I really wanted to know the explanation for all of this but first, we needed to find the cure. There's always a solution to every problem.

It was now 3:00am and I was about to wake Taehyung up because it's already his turn to do the look out but then I saw something walking down the street. It was pretty dark so I had a hard time adjusting my eyesight. I narrowed my eyes to that something but I still couldn't make out what that thing is. I turned my head back again to Jisoo and Taehyung and they were still sleeping.

Curiosity got the best of me.

I went down using the ladder. I saw a stick lying around and I slowly went to the moving object while holding a stick. Many thoughts came flooding inside my mind as I slowly reach out the stick and then suddenly, it grabbed the stick.

I quickly pulled the stick to me and the creature was still pulling it. We were both fighting for the stick and the creature wouldn't even release it. I pulled out my phone and turned on my flashlight.

My eyes almost popped out from my eye socket when I saw the most cutest fur-ball ever! It was a tiny shih tzu puppy. I reached out my hand to touch its head but he got scared.

"Come here, I won't bite. It's alright" I whispered to the puppy and he slowly walked towards me while sniffing my hand. "It's okay, come here" My smile went wide when the puppy was wagging it's tail. I took him from the ground and lifted him up. I giggled as he was licking my face.

I was about to climb up the ladder until I heard a groan. My heart was now beating faster

"ughh help... please..." I turned my head to the guy who was asking for help. I slowly walked towards him and saw that his body was full of scars. I held my puppy on my right hand as I knelt down to the guy who was lying down on the ground in a prone position. He was panting really hard

"Sir, what happened? Are you okay?!" I asked. I checked his pulse and it was beating faster. It seemed that he was running. I took out my phone and flashed a light into his eyes and I was glad that it wasn't bloody like the corpses.

I placed the puppy on the ground as I tried to pick the guy up. We were now standing with his right arm around my neck. I looked around and my eyes suddenly landed on the figures that were coming towards us.

"Shoot!" I hissed at myself. I looked around and saw a store that had it's light on. The only problem is that it's 10 meters away from us. The man was still conscious and I said to him

"We're going to run on the count of three" I bent down slightly to lift my puppy up. There was no way that I'm leaving that cute fur-ball behind. I was now carrying two nameless boys.

"Okay 3...2...1 Run!!!"