CAUGHT

CHANYEOL'S POV

We were walking through the hallway, making sure that no one will suspect us. Everyone in the building knew me so it was really hard for Jennie and Jimin to walk beside me. We decided that I will walk 10 inches infront of them while the both of them will follow behind me.

I saw Sehun coming down the stairs so I stopped and signaled Jimin and Jennie to stop too. Sehun glanced at me and gave me a small nod to which I did too. He continued descending down the stairs and after a few moments, he was already gone.

I signaled Jennie and Jimin to follow me up the stairs but the building suddenly went dark and after a few minutes, the power came back.

I got confused because that rarely happens. I continue to climb up the stairs and suddenly, my phone vibrated. I checked the caller ID and it was Suga. When I answered the call, he asked me about the password to RM's glass prison to which I simply replied "MOTS7" and after that he ended the call.

We were finally on the 16th floor. I motioned Jimin and Jennie to come near me since there weren't any people around on this floor. I was about to call Jin to ask how they're doing but suddenly, the alarm of the building went off

"Oh no!"

I screamed as I quickly turned my head to face Jennie and Jimin. Their eyes went wide open when I screamed those words. I grabbed Jennie and Jimin's hands as I pulled them down the stairs.

The three of us were running down the stairs until Jennie finally spoke

Jennie: W-why are we going back?! I thought we were supposed to go and save Jisoo?!
Chanyeol: Change of plan. You guys should leave now!
Jimin: What?! What about operation save the others?!

I stopped going down the stairs when I saw Kai, standing at the opposite side. His eyes landed on the three of us and when he saw Jennie, he took his gun and pointed it towards her.

I pulled Jennie and hid her behind my back which made Kai tilt his head out of confusion and a few moments later, his eyes lit up.

Kai: Wait, don't tell me...
Chanyeol: Yes, I'm helping them.
Kai: Wow! I never thought you were that type of guy, Channie.
Chanyeol: Put down your gun, Kai.
Kai: Why should I?! One of our men is helping the enemy... what a traitor you are.
Chanyeol: Let me explain. Just put down your-
Kai: Shut the fck up!

Kai was now pointing his gun to my face which made Jennie squeal in fear. Jimin was standing beside me, looking really serious.

"You wanted to go to Suho's room to save the other girl right? It's useless saving her right now." Kai said. Jennie was poking my shoulders and whispered "What does he mean about that?"

"Jisoo must've escaped. We need to get out of here because when that alarm sounds, it would attract the corpses. All of us are not safe here that's why we should go." I said to Jennie without removing my eyes to Kai.

"Huh?? What about Jisoo?!" Jennie hissed

I didn't answer her because we were running out of time and the corpses might be here before everyone could escape. So I did what I have to do.

I grabbed Kai's gun and pushed it upwards so that we wouldn't get shot when he pulls the trigger.

"Jimin! Get yourselves out of here! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine!"

I screamed as I struggled to fight off Kai. When it comes to hand to hand combat, he is more at an advantage than I am.

Jimin took Jennie's hand and ran down the stairs leaving me and Kai behind.

Kai: I can't believe you chose them over us! You traitor!
Chanyeol: Shut up! I have my own reasons of saving them from you guys!

Kai dropped his gun on the floor making a loud clank. The two of us turned our head to where the gun landed and were now pushing and punching each other until the two of us were now grappling on the floor.

"You piece of sh*t!"

Kai yelled landing a punch on my left cheek. He got off of me and quickly crawled to his gun but I pulled his legs making him slide back from where he came from.

I crawled slowly towards the gun but someone suddenly arrived and kicked it away from us. When I looked up, it was none other than...

Suho.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My body was aching all over but I can still manage to sit up straight. I scanned the bruises that was on my body and fortunately, it wasn't that major. I groaned in pain when I tried to stand up.

"Damn those guys can really land a punch"

I whispered to myself as I walked towards the wall for support. I heard my door opening but I couldn't see who was coming in because my back was facing towards the door. If it's the guys who brought me here then I can still fight even though I'm in this condition.

I turned my body slowly, but then I got confused because I also heard someone sobbing. When I finally faced the person, it was Lisa.

I hurried my way towards her and hugged her tight as I close my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was here. After hugging her, I cupped her face and gave her a peck on the lips and said

"It's okay, don't cry. I'm fine"

She wiped her tears then said "You stole my first kiss". I giggled at how adorable she looked but we were interrupted by Jin who was standing by the door with Tzuyu right behind him.

I slowly walked towards the door with Lisa supporting me. "Where are the others?" I said as I place my other arm around Jin's shoulders. "We split ourselves into groups" Tzuyu said as she backed away from the door. When we stepped outside the door, a loud alarm suddenly went off.

Tzuyu: What the?!
Jin: Is this the part where we run for our lives?!

"Let's go!" Lisa screamed as she pulled me and Jin towards the door while Tzuyu followed behind us. We ran down the stairs as fast as we can but when we arrived at the ground floor, we saw Jisoo and Taehyung being held at gun point by one of Suho's men. Jennie and Jimin were also there with their hands placed behind their backs.

"Oh no, they know we're here" Lisa whispered. We were about to hide behind the pillar but Tzuyu tripped on a wire which made a loud thud.

All eyes were on us and as soon as they noticed us, the other men quickly ran towards us. They grabbed our hands and placed it behind our backs, forcing us to kneel down.

I groaned in pain because of how rough they were which made Lisa yell and cuss at the man holding me. The guy holding her asked her to shut up but she didn't listen and because of that, the guy slapped her across the face. I got angry at the man who slapped Lisa, so I yelled and was about to jump on the man but then we heard a gun that was being fired.

I turned my head to the source of the sound. There was a man infront of us, walking towards our direction. He wore a suit and beside him was another guy who was dragging a hostage.

"Oh no, Chanyeol" I heard Jin whisper under his breath. When they finally stood inches away from us, I somehow remembered who that guy was. He was the one who almost blew our cover when Jimin got injured. I got confused as to why they held him hostage.

"What's happening?" I thought to myself as I stared at the 2 men standing in front of us.

- - - - - - -

I'm sorry for the late update :( I was working on my new story hehe i'll be publishing it soon and it's still going to be about Vsoo 💜