MEN IN BLACK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Okay, 3....2.....1"

We ran as fast as we can. The Man was groaning in pain and the puppy that I was holding got very scared and I can feel him shivering from fear.

"We can do this, just hang on" I said to the man and he was trying his best not to collapse.

We finally arrived at the furniture store and I quickly turned the lights off and we hid inside the Cabinet which was big enough for the both of us. We sat in there while we were catching our breaths and then suddenly, the glass door swung open.

CLING...

The bell that was hanging on the glass door made a sound. I covered the Man's mouth to silence him and I signaled him to keep quiet. My puppy was hiding under my polo which was really the cutest thing ever.

We heard footsteps coming from the door then to the register and then...infront of the cabinet where we hid. I can feel my legs shaking and I was breathing really hard.

creek...

The Cabinet door slowly opened and revealed a man wearing a black suit. He had a gold pin which was shining because of the Moon's light reflection and it was neatly placed on his collar. The moon was the only source of light at that time and I can't really identify his face because of the limited source of light.

He looked down at us and he can clearly see it on my face that I was surprised that he found us.

"Hey, Chanyeol! What's taking you so long?? Is the guy there??" He looked down at us and it seems like he was grinning. It brought shivers down my spine.

"Yo Kai" He said. My heart was beating faster and I closed my eyes really tight hoping that he'll somehow leave.

"They're inside"

My heart sunk and I can feel the injured man infront of me moving. I heard footsteps coming on our way. I motioned for the injured man to stop.

"Oops my bad, It was only a dead person. The light must've damaged my eyesight" the guy said. I quickly turned my head towards him but it was too late, he already closed the cabinet door. I heard their conversation with the other guy.

Kai: You stupid! You made me go inside and then tell me that it was just a dead body?!
Chanyeol: yeah? so what? you came in anyways HAHA!
Kai: the next dead body that will be lying inside the cabinet will be yours if you don't help me find that guy that cock blocked me earlier.
Chanyeol: if we can't find him, then how about we find the girl? you said that there were 3 of em' atleast I get one too.
Kai: yeah right. let's go or else boss might kill us.

The footsteps slowly faded away. I heard the hanging bell's sound and it was a sign that they have already left. I slowly opened the Cabinet doors and looked around just to make sure that they have already left. I walked out with my puppy on my hand and as I searched the room, there were no people inside there except me and that guy.

I was really glad that the man named Chanyeol was not a snitch. If he did tell that guy Kai that we were inside the cabinet, I don't think that me and this guy can still see daylight.

"ughhh" The man groaned in pain.

I quickly went beside him and assessed him. He had bruises all over his body, he got a huge black eye on his right eye, he had a huge scar on his left arm. I looked for a bite mark and fortunately, there were none. I asked the guy for his name to which he replied

"Jimin"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Where the hell could that guy be?!" I said while pacing back and forth. I was really worried that maybe he went down to see who was firing that gun last night or worst, he might've been abducted by aliens!

Of course! He is pretty strong tho, i'm glad he's on our team and I'll kill him if he doesn't come back alive. Wait? but how?

I was in deep thought, thinking where that Jungkook could've been and because of that, I didn't even noticed Jisoo calling my name.

"Taetae! Look over there! It's Doctor Kookie!!" I quickly turned my head to where Jisoo was pointing. He was okay, it looked like he had no scratches on him which is a good thing but who's that guy he's carrying?!

I quickly went down the ladder and ran towards Doctor Jungkook. I helped him carry the man and it seemed impossible for us to climb that ladder because the man was really hurt. I signaled Jisoo to come down and asked her to bring all our things because after treating this man, we will be heading straight to where Jisoo said.

"Hey, who's this?" I asked. Jisoo was now treating the man's wound.

"Oh, his name is Jimin. He is a police officer. Someone attacked him because he protected his friends." Jungkook said but I wasn't interested with the man infront of us.

"Not him, that little dude you're carrying, who's that?" I stared at those cute little puppy eyes. I wanted to touch him so bad but Jungkook won't let me.

"His name is Gureum. I named him last night. Because of him, I found Jimin crawling on the sidewalk" he played with the puppy not even bothering giving me an eye contact.

"Okay, it's done" Jisoo said. I turned to her and said "My heart hurts, Jungkook won't let me play with Gureum and now, you touched another man's chest" I pouted while showing Jisoo my best Aegyo.

She clicked her tongue and flicked my forehead and said "Aish! If you weren't that cute, I would've smacked this shoes on your face" and then she did an Aegyo.

Hmpf. Touché

We stood up and instead of holding Jisoo's hand, I was now carrying the man with his right arm around my neck. I was really glad that he can still walk properly but his body was still in pain.

"How long will we get there?" I asked Jisoo who was now playing with Gureum which made me a bit jelous. Don't get me wrong but I was not jealous about Jisoo holding the dog instead, I was jealous of the dog because he gets to touch Jisoo.

"It's now 9:20 in the morning so I guess we'll probably arrive at 10 something AM depending on how fast we walk" Jisoo said.

"Hey, you can manage, right?" I asked Jimin and he looked at me and said "don't worry, this is nothing serious and I'll make sure I won't slow you down"

"Okay then. I guess you're part of the team now" I said while giving him a sincere smile.

HOBI'S POV

shoot, why is my window broken?! Did someone broke inside my house?! I thought to myself. I was sweating like crazy! I promised these girls that my place was safe and then, someone out of nowhere just broke in!

"Hey, are you okay?" Lisa asked while tilting her head. I gave her a nervous smile and said "I'm Hobi and I'm okay"

"Can you hurry it up? The sun's hurting my face." Jennie said while tapping her foot impatiently.

gosh, could this girl give me a break?! My legs are shaking here! I mean, I am kinda afraid of her but I was mostly afraid of the thing that broke my window. Maybe that person is still inside!

"Hey Hobi? Did someone broke into your house?" Rosé pointed at the broken window which made me more nervous. Jennie placed her hand on my shoulder and whispered to my ear

"You told us that your place is safe and now, someone just broke into it. Now, open your door and if it's a corpse, don't worry, we'll just throw your body off if ever you'll get bitten by it." After she said that, she gave me the sweetest smile which made me cringe.

this girl is crazy!

I swallowed the lump on my throat. I slowly went to the door and reached my left hand on my left pocket. I looked back at the girls and the two of them were all mouthing the word "fighting!" except Jennie who was crossing her arms.

I slowly pushed the key inside the door knob and turned it clockwise after that, I quickly opened the door...