ALARM

SUGA'S POV

I checked the premises and noticed that there were 2 men guarding the main door towards the laboratory. I couldn't take down the 2 men without blowing our cover so I asked Rosé a small favor if she could go to the Electrical room and shut down all the power in the building for 5 minutes.

"What if someone goes to the Electrical Room and check as to why the power suddenly went off?!" Rosé was starting to feel nervous when I told her my plan. I gave her a reassurance that no one will go to the Electrical Room if the power only shuts down for 5 minutes.

"When you get there, turn the power off and after 5 minutes, turn it back on no matter what. Got it?"

She didn't want to do it at first but given that there was no other choice, she stood up and ran to the Electrical Room which was only 1 floor below the floor that we were on.

After a few minutes, the building went completely dark. I stood up from my position and ran towards the men who were guarding the Lab.

5 minutes after, the power was back on and the guards that were guarding the door? Well, I guess I'll be seeing them in the afterlife.

I saw Rosé running towards me and she looked pale. It's as if she saw a ghost.

Suga: What happened?
Rosé: I think someone just saw me
Suga: What?! Are you sure about that??
Rosé: I don't know, I heard footsteps coming after me so I ran as fast as I can.
Suga: Shoot, we better save RM before they find out

We quickly went inside the Lab and we saw that RM was working on something. We ran towards him but then I realized that he was in some kind of glass prison. I knocked on the glass which caught RM's attention.

When he saw us, he quickly went to us. He pointed towards the right side and motioned for us to go there. When we arrived at the other side of the glass prison, RM kept on pointing to the device that was on the glass. It had numbers and letters on it and then I realize... to get RM out of the glass prison, we need to know the code or password for the glass door to open.

I quickly dialed Chanyeol's number and after 3 rings, he picked up.

Suga: RM is in a glass prison and it needs a code or a password for the door to open.
Chanyeol: It's MOTS7
Suga: Alright, got it. Thanks

I hung up the phone and was about to enter the code but a loud alarm suddenly went off and it came from the outside. My phone vibrated and I received a text from Chanyeol. When I opened the message, it was our emergency code.

That's it... our cover has been blown.

LISA'S POV

Jin was already cornered and the guy was laughing hysterically. I couldn't just stand there and watch one of my friends getting killed so I quickly took the fire extinguisher that was on the wall.

The guy was about to swing his knife to Jin but luckily, I made it on time by smashing the fire extinguisher on the man's head making him fall out of consciousness. Well, the guy might be dead because there was a huge amount of blood coming out from his head. I might've hit his head too hard.

I threw the fire extinguisher at the side and checked the man's pulse but there was none. Tzuyu ran to Jin and asked him if he was okay to which he only nodded. I bent down and took the ID of the guy that was now lying on the floor, dead.

"D.O"

I read the guy's name out loud as I glance to Jin and Tzuyu.

"Let's hide his body." Tzuyu said as she slowly picked up the guys legs. I went beside her and took the other leg of the guy while Jin held the dead guy's arms.

"1, 2, 3 and lift!" I said as the three of us lifted the man and carried him to the janitor's closet. I took his pocket knife before we forcefully pushed his body inside the Janitor's closet because it might come in handy.

After blocking the closet with a pile of chairs, we slowly went to the door where the guy went earlier. Jin told us that the prisoner that D.O was talking to earlier sounded familiar.

Jin: I'm telling you guys, it might be Taehyung or Jungkook inside that room.
Tzuyu: What if it's someone else?! Chanyeol said we must be careful even with the prisoners! Remember what Chanyeol told us??
Jin: I know, I know. Even the prisoners will do everything they can, even betraying one another, just so they can go out or get what they want.

While Jin and Tzuyu were busy arguing, they didn't notice that I was already standing infront of the door. I slowly placed my hand on the door knob and I can feel myself getting nervous because what if it's not Jungkook or Taehyung... We might get in trouble if it's a random prisoner.

I slowly turned the door knob clockwise but when I was about to open the door, Jin grabbed my hand and whispered

"Slowly so we can see what's inside without alerting the prisoner"

I nodded and proceeded on opening the door slowly. The only light that was shining in the room was the single light bulb hanging on the ceiling. We can see some parts of the room and as I fully open the door, I saw a guy sitting on the floor with his back facing towards us.

I gasp in disbelief, tears were starting to form in my eyes when I saw his familiar body which was all covered with bruises...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was walking around a field while holding Jisoo's hand. We were having fun... blowing dandelions, counting the trees but then it suddenly rained.

We were running, trying to find shelter but then Jisoo suddenly let's go of my hand...

I turned around to face her but she was standing too far away from me. I tried calling out her name but nothing came out. I wanted to go after her but my feet wouldn't move and then...

Suho appeared beside her, smiling maliciously as he wrap his arms around her...

"You're too slow"

I can hear Suho's deep voice echoing through the field and to my surprise, he suddenly bit Jisoo on the neck! A huge portion of her skin was in Suho's mouth.

Blood were flowing down her neck as she slowly turned her head towards me

"Help"

I suddenly woke up, gasping for air. Cold sweat was coming out all over my body. Moments later, I realized that it was just a nightmare. I didn't want that nightmare to happen so I forced myself to sit up.

I groaned in pain as I forced my body to move and after a few tries, I was finally sitting down. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. I have to hurry and save Jisoo and the others.

CREEK...

"Someone's here" I thought to myself. I wanted to get out of here so I slowly stood up. The pain was still there but I didn't mind. The only thing that was in my mind right now was Jisoo.

I was able to stand up. My legs were shaking because I was too weak and dehydrated. I slowly turned around to face the person who was at my door, preparing myself to fight. The person suddenly ran towards me and instead of receiving a punch on the face, the person gave me a tight embrace.

"Oh God! I never thought I'd be this happy to see you!"

I was taken aback so I pushed the person away. It was a bit dark because the only light in my room was just a small light bulb hanging from the ceiling. I narrowed my eyes to adjust my eyesight and when it finally did, I said in a very confused tone..

"Hobi?"

- - - - - - -

HELLO!!

My story is about to end :( huhu I hope you guys are enjoying my story and I hope you guys are doing well :)

Ooohhh, you guys should watch "It's okay to not be okay" Kdrama on netflix!! It's really good! It focuses on the person's mental health, acceptance and many more!!

Keep safe everyone and don't forget to wash your hands and wear your masks when you go out 💜🤍