TIME BOMB

JIMIN'S POV

"How do we get out of here?!" Rosé yelled as we heard the time bomb ticking. All of them were struggling, trying to free themselves from the tight rope.

"Make sure you guys escape. Get to your car and drive towards the abandoned house with a red gate. I'll be waiting"

I remembered the words that the guy whispered in my ears. When I struggled, I notice that my rope wasn't tied very tight compared to the others.

"That guy must've done this on purpose." I thought to myself as I removed the rope quickly.

"Yes!" I hissed to myself as I freed my hands and now removing the rope that was tied around my feet.

"Great Job, Jimin!" Suga said as I untied his ropes first before the others.

I turned my head to where the time bomb was placed and to my surprise, we only have 1 minute left. "We should hurry!" I yelled, trying to free Hobi. Suga was untying Jin, Tzuyu and Lisa's rope and after I untied Hobi's, I quickly went to Rosé. Sweat were forming on my forehead when I noticed that Rosé's rope was very difficult to remove.

Jimin: Your rope is too tight!
Rosé: What?? Are you freaking serious?!
Suga: Jimin! We only have 50 seconds!
Jimin: Sh*t!

I didn't have any other choice so I carried Rosé as I yelled "Run!". I ran first to the exit of the room that we were staying while the others followed. We were almost at the building's exit when we heard the time bomb's loud ring, signaling that it was now ready to blow up.

TIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! BOOOOM!!!

When the bomb blew up, all of us were lucky enough to get out of the building without any harm and we quickly ran towards the car while I carried Rosé . Jin started the car and stepped on the gas making sure that we get away safely from the flying debris falling from the sky.

"Where should we go?!" Jin was frantically screaming while driving the car. Suga helped me untie Rosé's rope then after that, I went to Jin and sat on the passenger's seat.

I didn't know where to go because I got overwhelmed by the events that had happened earlier. I stared blankly at the road trying to think of a place where we should go.

"Jimin!" Jin kept on screaming while driving the car very fast because the corpses were coming out from each sides of the road.

"Abandoned house with a red gate"

I remembered the words that the guy whispered to me earlier and I quickly scanned the area looking for an abandoned house. Jin got confused so as the others.

Jin: What the hell are you doing?!
Jimin: Look for an abandoned house
Jin: What the?! We don't have time to look for an old house! My sister's been taken away!
Jimin: Just listen to what I said!
Suga: Woah woah, what's all the commotion all about?
Jimin: "Look for the nearest abandoned house with a red gate" That's what the guy whispered to my ears when he was busy tying both my hands and feet.
Suga: So? What about it?
Jimin: He's the one who almost snitched on us before when Jungkook found me lying on the road.
Jin: Are you insane?? Why should we do what he says?!
Jimin: Just...look, we don't even know where they're taking the others so what if the only way of knowing where they are is when we go to that guy and ask him.
Jin: What if he shoots us all on the spot?! Then what?!
Jimin: I already thought of a plan. Just drive us there.

Jin didn't have a choice but to look for the abandoned house and drive us there. Luckily, when we arrived, the corpses where now nowhere to be found. They must've stopped following us.

"Is that the one?" Suga asked while looking out of the window. I glanced to the abandoned house and saw that the color of the gate was red.

"Yeah, that's the place" I said while staring at the house.

Jin: So what's your plan?
Jimin: My plan is for you guys to stay in here and wait for me to come back. Suga's here to protect you.
Jin: Wow what a great plan you have. You're not serious, right?
Jimin: I'm dead serious.
Jin: Well you should atleast take one of us to go with you!
Suga: Jin's right, Jimin. It's not safe to go out alone. We don't even know the motive of that guy.
Jimin: Fine, Jin come with me.
Jin: That's what I'm talking about.

The others were waiting for us in the car as we head out to meet up with the guy who told me to come here once we've successfully escape.

The house was very old and it didn't have lights on. I slowly went towards the door while Jin followed behind me. Suga gave me a gun incase something bad might happen. I signaled Jin to open the door while I point the gun to towards it and fortunately, there was no enemy.

When we entered the house, it was very quiet and the only noise that we can hear is Jin's heavy breathing.

"Can you keep it down?!" I whispered to Jin. I can really sense that he was trembling in fear. I regret my decision of bringing him here

"I should've brought Rosé or Lisa instead." I thought to myself as we slowly went towards the stairs.

We arrived at the second floor of the house and I didn't noticed that there was a door until it slowly opened by itself, making a creepy sound.

CREEK..

"What was that?!" Jin's voice was shaking as he squeezed my shoulders really hard and hid behind my back.

"It's just the door." I hissed at him as we slowly walked towards the door. We were now standing by the door and I slowly pushed it open to reveal what's inside.

We saw a man that was standing by the window, staring outside. The only light source that he had was a candle. He was wearing the same clothes with the same gold pin. We slowly went inside, making sure not to let our guard down.

He turned towards our direction and gave us a huge grin.

"I'm glad you came" His voice sounded really cold and calm. Jin slowly showed himself and stood beside me

"Where are they taking the others?" Jin asked in a low voice. The guy sat on the chair and motioned for us to do the same.

We ignored his offer and I finally had the guts to ask him a question.

"What do you want? Why did you tell me to meet you here?"

He chuckled and slowly took a cigarette from his pocket and said "Do you have a lighter?"

"Enough with the games! Tell us what you want!" Jin screamed and the guy's stare suddenly became dark and cold. He slowly stood up and walked towards us. I pointed the gun directly at him and said "If you don't have anything to say, I swear to God, I'm going to shoot you"

He stopped walking towards us and moments later, he started laughing hysterically. Me and Jin got very confused then after a few minutes, the guy stood up straight and suddenly said

"You must be Jimin and Jin. Don't worry, Jisoo told me great things about you guys."