FOUR OF US

SUGA'S POV

"3....2....1"

He was about to pull the trigger but then, RM came out from where he was hiding which was behind the cabinets. He was still hugging his suitcase and I can tell just by looking at him that he was willing to give the vaccines just to save Rosé.

"No! Don't give him the vaccine!"

Rosé screamed at RM as she struggled to get off from Sehun's grasps.

"I don't mind killing all three of you."

He held Rosé on the neck which was tighter than before making her choke and gasp for air. RM sighed and slowly walked towards Sehun. I tried stopping him but Sehun kept on telling him that he would shoot Rosé if he's not going to give the vaccines.

RM stood infront of Sehun, handing out the briefcase that he always protected. I can see Sehun grinning from ear to ear as he slowly reaches out for the briefcase but then, out of nowhere, something was thrown at the briefcase which made RM drop it.

The three of us turned our heads towards the person who threw the object but no one was there. I took it as an opportunity and fired a shot at Sehun on the shoulder while he was still distracted.

BANG!

Sehun dropped his pistol and Rosé head banged Sehun's face which hit his nose. The impact of the head bang was so strong that Rosé winced in pain while rubbing her head. Sehun also groaned in pain but I couldn't care less.

Sehun tripped on the wires that was on the floor making him fall on his back. He was holding his bleeding nose with his other hand and when he saw his own blood, he quickly sat up and reached for his gun that was inches away from him.

I already know that he was going to do that so I ran towards his direction, kicked his gun away from him and pointed my gun on his head. He let out a small chuckle and said

"All right, you got me."

He raised both his hands up in the air and lifted his head to face me. I was making sure not to lower down my guard because he might do something unexpected.

I called out RM and asked him to find something that we can use to tie up Sehun. Rosé and RM searched inside the laboratory for a rope but all they could find was a duct tape.

I took the duct tape and knelt down so that I can wrap it around Sehun's hands but then, he suddenly banged his head unto mine making me fall out of balance. After that, he kicked me right on the face and this time, I was now laying on the floor.

Rosé ran towards me and held me as I slowly lift myself. RM stood infront of me, trying to protect both me and Rosé. The pain on my head and face was now pulsating.

Sehun was now standing, pointing his gun towards our direction. He took the briefcase that was on the floor.

"Oh look at how the tables have turned"

He smirked at the three of us as he held the briefcase in between his armpit. He was now laughing at us and said

"Well, I got to go. Don't want to keep my boss from waiting"

He waved at us and slowly turned his heels and walked away but when he was already out from our sights, we heard a loud thud and shards of glass that fell on the floor. Moments later, we saw a very familiar figure coming into view and a small cotton following behind him.

"Hobi!!!"

Rosé was helping me up but when she saw Hobi, she quickly ran towards Hobi making me lose my balance and luckily, RM was there to catch me.

Rosé hugged Hobi and at first she didn't noticed Gureum but when she did, she squealed in a very high pitched tone, almost popping out our eardrums. She took Gureum from the ground and went back to me and RM.

Suga: I thought I told you to stay in the car.
Hobi: I couldn't just wait for you guys knowing that all of you might me in danger. Besides, my feet is feeling okay now and if it weren't for me, the three of you would've been dead meat.
RM: What do you mean?
Hobi: Well.. remember that time when an object was suddenly thrown when you almost gave the briefcase?
RM: It was you?!
Hobi: Yeah.. I was in the other room and when I got out, I heard a loud gunshot. I even took down the man by hitting him with a glass vase that was displayed outside.
Suga: Well, thank you...for saving us.
Hobi: No problem! I even took the briefcase that the guy was holding. I remembered that RM kept on holding on to this and I thought that maybe it's something really important to him.

Hobi gave the briefcase to RM which made him very happy and thankful. He couldn't stop thanking Hobi for saving the vaccines. He even said that Hobi was like a ray of hope in a very dark moment.

After the small reunion, I took my big sniper gun which I hid under the table and hanged it on my back. I told them that we should find the others because Hobi told us that there are corpses outside the building trying to get in.

When we went to the main door, Sehun's body was still there. We didn't want to leave him there because he might wake up soon and cause trouble so we locked him up inside RM's glass prison with his hands and feet tied together. We also covered his mouth just incase.

When we went outside, we heard a loud screams coming from the lower floor. I motioned Rosé, RM and Hobi to crouch and to follow me. I slowly went to the corner and peeked down below only to see the others getting tied up and Taehyung getting beaten up.

I quickly told Rosé, RM and Hobi on what I saw and when I told them, they were about to go directly to them and luckily I stopped them because if they really did, without even thinking of a plan then all of us might end up getting caught.

"All right, we must think of a plan first before we save the others. We shouldn't act stupid especially in this situation"

I said to them as we slowly went down the stairs, making sure that we were fast but quiet enough for them to not notice. When we arrived at the second floor, the four of us stopped and repeated the plan before executing it.

"Alright. Did everyone got the plan?"

I asked them as I look at them one by one. The three of them nodded in unison. The four of us stood up and went to our designated positions.