DUTY

JIMIN'S POV

I was assigned here at the Airport. I helped a lot of people so that they can evacuate safely. My supervisor ordered me to shoot the people who are acting suspicious because this outbreak or virus can cause people to go rabbid and attack those around them.

Once bitten, you're already dead meat.

I was walking around the airport looking for my squad making sure that I am careful with light and easy steps so that I won't cause any noise and attract any attention. Actually, I got all these information from my friend who is in the army.

As I went down the ground floor, I saw 5 corpses standing 20 meters from exit. I bent down and pointed my desert eagle pistol towards their direction but then I saw this girl holding a phone and walking towards the exit like she was on a runway. I slightly stood up and was about to call her but she tripped on her heels and dropped her phone which made a very loud sound.

I watched her as she quickly stood up and picked up her phone. She looked around and her eyes landed on the corpses which was running towards her

"Oh shoot" I whispered to myself. I ran behind the girl but I was still 10 meters away from her so I called her out "What the hell are you doing just standing there?!" She looked at me with fear written on her face. Second later, she ran towards me but to no luck, she tripped...again

"darn, this girl will be the death of me! like literally!" I thought to myself as I ran beside her. I fired 2 shots and luckily, I was good at shooting. I fired another 3 shots to finish all the corpses. She slowly stood up but instead of thanking me, she just said something about the paparazzi's wanting to take her photo.

Is this girl even for real?

Fast forward, we were now inside the car on our way to pick up her two friends. I didn't agreed to her at first but I also didn't want to leave any survivors behind. So we went to the City and to our surprise, it was awfully very quiet. Too quiet.

I stopped my car and asked Jennie where her friends are and she said they're waiting inside the convenience store. We made a quick turn to the left and saw the convenience store Jennie was talking about. I asked Jennie to wait inside the car incase something bad might happen.

I went out and I noticed that the glass door of the convenience store was already open. I entered the store, I looked over the counter to see if someone was there and then I saw a brunette girl who was wearing an all black costume. She must be Jennie's friend. She was hiding under the counter so I carefully went to her side and her eyes went wide open because of my sudden appearance.

"Omo! who are you?! Are you here to kidnap me?!" she said in a whisper tone. I told her that I came here to get them and that Jennie is waiting outside in the car. "Why are you hiding?" I asked.

"Someone's here with us and she got my friend." I asked her where her friend was and she told me that she was taken to the quarters. I slowly went to the door as I held my gun. I told Lisa to follow me and to stay close.

As I arrived outside the door to the quarters where the employee's would rest, I swiftly kicked the door open only to reveal a half naked Rosé with two men in front of her. One was already on top of her while the other one was taking their video. Rosé was covering her top and I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Put your hands where I can see them!" I screamed. I got furious just by looking at the scene. How could they do that to an innocent girl! They raised their hands up "Get off of the girl right now or else I'll shoot you" He was hesitant at first but then I heard a screaming Jennie...oh no

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" Jennie screamed. I looked at her and lost my focus and the man who was taking a video threw the camera right on my head. I fell on my butt and dropped my gun and the man who was on top of Rosé quickly picked up my gun and grabbed Jennie by the hand. He pointed the gun on Jennie's head and said

"I'll take you instead" he slowly placed his face on Jennie's neck making her squirm. "Move or else I'll shoot all your friends" She stopped moving and let the guy's hand travel on her breast down to her area. The man was about to put his filthy hands on Jennie's area but then the other man said

"Kai, let's go. Boss is waiting for us. He said to meet him right now" he said in a demanding tone. The guy named kai kissed Jennie's cheeks and said "see you soon, princess" the words made Jennie shiver.

"Let's go, D.O" he placed my gun in his pocket and went outside. I stood up and went straight to Jennie and asked her is she was okay then she slowly nodded her head. I went to Rosé and gave her my jacket because her outfit got torn apart.

We went outside but the car was already gone. I was about to lecture Jennie but knowing what she had been through, I just let it slide.

"Let's go find a car. Find a weapon and stay close to me." I said in a serious tone hoping that nothing bad will happen.