A BROTHER'S LOVE

CHANYEOL'S POV

Suga wanted us to wait at the car and I for one thought that it was a good idea since the corpses are crowding inside the building, trying to bite every single person.

"We have to go" I said after hanging up the phone. Jin quickly turned his head towards me and yelled "What?! We're not going without Jisoo!". I know he would react that way but we don't have any other choice. Corpses came running towards our direction which meant that I better find a place where we could temporarily hide before one of us gets bitten.

"Ahhh!" Lisa screamed as one of the corpses lunged towards her, making her fall out of balance. Jungkook came running to her direction and pulled the corpse away from her. Lisa quickly stood up and took something from her pocket.

It was a pocket knife! It looked very familiar but none of that matters right now. She quickly ran behind the corpse that Jungkook was holding and pulled the corpse's head backwards. After doing so, she flicked the pocket knife open and used it to slit it on the corpse's throat. Jungkook pushed the corpse to the floor and after that, he smashed the corpse's head multiple times using his foot.

Damn...

I remembered that there was an emergency exit located at the back of the building which was a good thing since the car was not very far from there.

"Guys! Follow me!"

I yelled as I pulled Tzuyu and Jennie. The others quickly followed behind and when I looked back, Jin was nowhere to be found! I immediately ran towards the other corner where we could hide for the meantime.

We crouched at the corner as I whispered to them so that the Corpses wouldn't hear us.

Chanyeol: Where's Jin?!
Jungkook: I thought he was following behind us?
Jennie: Oh no... He must've went after Jisoo!
Chanyeol: Damn it! Look, Suga called me. He told me that all of us should wait at the car since it's very dangerous to stay here.
Jennie: What? Where is he?!
Chanyeol: He went after Suho.
Hobi: What about Jin?!
Chanyeol: Hmm...Jimin, I want you to take the others to the car and wait for us. If we don't get back after 30 minutes, start the car and get out of here. Got it?
Jimin: B-but...
Hobi: What about you?!
Chanyeol: I'll go after Jin. Don't worry, I'll make sure to bring them all safely.

I slowly stood up and scanned the area. I saw that there were 4 corpses standing near the area that we were hiding. I took off my shoes and glanced over at Jimin and gave him a small nod before I slowly tiptoed away from where we were staying but before I could go out, Lisa handed me the pocket knife.

I went back to the place where the tournament was held and from there, I climbed up the stairs which was located by the elevator.

The corpses didn't notice me since they couldn't hear my footsteps. I quickly ran up the stairs and when I arrived at the second floor, no one was there. This is a very huge building so I must find them before we ran out of time but...

Where could they be?!

SUGA'S POV

I saw Suho carrying Jisoo on his shoulders as he climbed up the stairs. Jisoo was struggling, trying her best to get away from Suho's grasp. I quickly went towards the stairs that he was climbing and stood behind the wall like a kid who was waiting for someone to pass by so that he could jumpscare the person. I didn't want to waste our time since this building will be filled with corpses if we don't get out from here.

I prepared my knife and I can hear footsteps coming. When I saw Suho's figure, I quickly pulled out my knife and pointed it directly at the nape of his neck. I made sure that the end of my knife is touching his skin.