THE UNKNOWN MAN

JISOO'S POV

Taehyung stared at me with a concerned look but he immediately called out to Jungkook who was busy stacking up food inside his backpack.

"Doctor Kookie, finish up what you're doing. We have to go" He said to Jungkook.

I was carrying a small bag with first aids inside while Taehyung carried a bag with all the other necessities. We slowly walked towards the exit and checked if the coast was clear and luckily, there were no corpses walking around.

Taehyung held my hand as we walked outside of the supermarket. "Mind telling me what happened earlier?" He said in a curious tone. "What happened?" Jungkook came to my side while holding a bag of chips that Taehyung took away earlier. Me and Taehyung looked at him and he quickly said "What?! I'm hungry. You want some?" he held out his bag of chips but I waved my hand and said "No, it's okay."

"So?" Taehyung said in a low voice. I lowered my head while saying "I saw a Man while we were at the supermarket. He.." I was about to finish but Taehyung was squeezing my hand so tight.

"Taetae, ouch! You're hurting me" I squealed in pain. "Did he do something to you?!" He roared.

"No, I mean yes but he got cut off when he heard your voice calling out my name." I said in a shaky voice. "What did he do?" Taehyung's face suddenly turned dark and cold. I got scared by his sudden appearance but then Jungkook stopped us in our tracks.

"We're not safe out here." He narrowed his eyes to a group of people heading towards us. Jungkook looked around and saw a ladder going up to the building beside us. He grabbed my other hand which pulled me and Taehyung.

"Quick! Climb up to this Ladder." I climbed up first, followed by Taehyung then followed by Jungkook. We climbed up the building and stayed there for awhile. It was already 4:30PM and the sunset was starting to show.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I just got angry at myself for not being able to protect you." Taehyung said in an apologetic tone while he slowly went towards me and hugging me tight.

"I understand." I gave him a small smile. "I want a hug too!" We looked at Jungkook who was standing beside us, pouting. I laughed at his face because he really looked like a lost child, carrying a big backpack while holding a huge bag of chips. He stomped his foot multiple times which annoyed Taehyung.

"Fine, come here" Taehyung opened his arms wide then Jungkook jump towards Taehyung and gave him a tight hug. I watched as the two giants hugged right infront of me.

I sat down, still thinking of the incident earlier at the supermarket. Taehyung seemed to notice my sudden change of mood. He pushed Jungkook gently and sat beside me. Jungkook also noticed my sudden change of mood and sat at my other side. They both looked at me and waited for me to say something.

"Hey, don't force yourself. Just tell us when you're ready" Jungkook broke the ice with those kind words. I smiled at him and said "No, it's best if tell you right now to prevent any more danger"

I looked at Jungkook then Taehyung who were both waiting for me to tell them what happened earlier. I was surprise that the both of them were really patient. If my brother was here, he would never stop pestering me until I tell him the truth.

I started with clearing my throat then said "The man whom I saw in the supermarket was really a dangerous man. He pulled me towards the storage room." I swallowed the lump in my throat then continued "He covered my mouth and I can sense that he was up to no good. He buried his face on my neck while inhaling my scent."

I looked up to Taehyung who's face was full of rage which made me stop midway but Jungkook placed his hand on top of mine and gave me a reassuring nod. I continued my story

"He whispered right into my ear about my sister, Irene."

FLASHBACK

"I saw you and your sister, running together with that guy." He was still covering my mouth while burying his face on my neck. He slowly slid his hand to my hips.

"She was really pretty. I made sure that she gets separated from you and luckily, my plan worked. I held her right into my arms but she kept on pushing me back so I got angry and guessed what happened next?"

My breathing went faster. I got really scared at that moment. His hand went up and was inches away from my breast.

"She ran away from me but fortunately, she got hit by a car. I laughed so hard. The car did not even bothered stopping. You didn't even hear her cry for help."

She slowly grabbed my breast and squeezed it while I screamed in pain. He pressed his hand against my mouth which muffled my scream

"Your sister was calling out your name, Jisoo. I was about to pick you sister up because she was still breathing but I wanted to go inside her so bad so I went towards her. It was easy to pull down her pants."

I cried so hard. I can't bare the pain that my sister went through all because of me. I wasn't paying much attention to her. She got hit by a car and got raped because of me!

"She was really a fine lady. After finishing her, I pulled up her pants to pay her my respect. HAHAHA! I even thanked her for giving us a great time! People were minding their own business so they let us play with your sister"

"Us?!" I thought to myself. I was breathing so hard at that time. "He's not the only one?!" There were lots of questions running through my mind at that time. My body became numb.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to give you a great time just like your sister. Your sister was tight but I can sense that you're tighter than her" He slowly moved his hand towards my part and fortunately, he stopped.

I heard Taehyung calling out my name. "See you soon. I'll make sure to kill your friends first" He slowly opened the door and pushed me outside. My feet were still shaking.

I turned around and stared at the storage room. I heard Taehyung's footsteps so I quickly wiped my tears away.

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt tears streaming down my face as I remembered my sister and the words that the man said.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My body became stiff as I was listening to Jisoo's words. I was angry at first because I wasn't able to protect Jisoo at that time but I saw Jisoo's tears streaming down her face which made my heart ache so much. She was crying. I don't want to see her in pain.

I went to her and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry." That was all I can say as of the moment. She hugged me back and said "Thank you for listening"

Jungkook was also crying because he felt the pain that Jisoo felt. He then said "I'll make sure to protect you both no matter what and I will never leave your sides"

We promised to each other to never leave one another and to always help each other and that was the start of a true friendship. We gave Jisoo a tight group hug and Jungkook even managed to make Jisoo laugh.

I kept on thinking about the man that harassed Jisoo and I also made a promise to myself.

I promised to kill that Man and his gang.