POTTY BREAK

"Do not look back! Keep your eyes forward!"

JIN'S POV
10 minutes ago...

After Jimin gave the signal, we all run to where the RV was but then, Hobi suddenly tripped on an empty can and landed on a pile of trash bins.

CRASH!

"Aish!! Hobi get up!!" I said as I quickly picked him up. "Oh my God!" Tzuyu yelled. I turned my head to the direction she was looking at and to my surprise, the Corpses were already running towards our direction.

"Hobi!! Stand up!!" I yelled as Hobi stood up but when he was about to run, he groaned in pain. "Shoot! I think I sprained my ankle!" It was obvious that he was in pain because of the look plastered on his face. Jungkook ran to us and we were both carrying Hobi, side by side.

We ran as fast as we can while carrying Hobi. The corpses were chasing us and then we heard gunshots that came from Suga's direction.

BANG! BANG!

"Do not look back! Keep your eyes forward!" Jimin screamed but I didn't listen. I looked back and saw that each of the corpses were being shot down by the head.

"We're almost there!" RM yelled.

- - - - - - -

We finally arrived at the car and it was big enough to fit all of us. Jimin started the car while Jungkook and RM were taking care of Hobi's sprained ankle.

"We're going to get Suga! Hold on tight!" Jimin said as he hit the gas. The car was running fast and I got confused on why the road was very bumpy but I soon realized that Jimin was running over the corpses that was blocking on the road.

"Jin! Open the door for Suga" I stood up and walked towards the door quickly. "Alright Jin, open the door in 3...2...1...GO!!" I opened the passenger's door while the car was still running. Suga was waiting at the alley but a corpse suddenly jumped at his back. He wasn't able to jump inside the RV because he was trying to fight off the Corpse. After a few seconds, he finally beat the corpse and was now running after the RV.

I reached out my hand for him. "Jin!! Omg Suga!!! You can do it!! Jin! Make your hand longer!!" Jennie was yelling inside the car. I was trying my best to reach my hand for Suga. The car was still running because the corpses were chasing us.

"Suga!! Grab on!!" I screamed as I closed my eyes. Suga was running very fast and luckily, he was able to grab hold of my hand. I pulled him quickly and after that, we were all inside of the RV with Suga catching his breath.

"Suga!!!" Jennie ran towards him and gave him a very tight hug. "Hey, I deserve a hug too" I playfully joked at Jennie and she just glared at me but then she suddenly said "Thanks".

"WOW!!" Hobi and I both gasped. "I noticed that Jennie seemed to be in a good mood lately since Suga came" I narrowed my eyes at Jennie and then she flicked my forehead with her fingers and said "I wouldn't hesitate to kick you out of this car".

"And she's back to being herself" I said and everyone was now laughing except Jennie, of course.

It was already 10 AM, all of us were starving because we haven't ate anything since we woke up.

Jimin: We should find a gasoline station. We're almost out of Juice
Rosé : Maybe there's a Gasoline station nearby. Let's just keep our eyes open.
Suga: What happened to you guys earlier? The corpses suddenly went to your direction.
Jin: Well, Hobi tripped on an empty can and dived towards the trash bin.
Suga: Oh, how's he doing?
Jin: Nothing serious, he just sprained his ankle. Dr.RM and Jungkook already took care of it.

After talking with the group, I went to Jimin and sat on the front passengers seat. "What's with the long face? You were laughing with the others awhile ago. What's the sudden change of mood?" Jimin asked me as he focused his eyes on the road. I turned my head towards him and said "It's about Jisoo... do you think Taehyung found her?" I asked Jimin, sounding a bit worried and nervous.

"Don't worry, Jin. I know that they're doing okay and we're going to make sure that we'll find them before they reach to Daejeon." Before I could even say a word, Lisa suddenly yelled "Over there!! It's a gas station!!"

We arrived at the Gasoline station and it was empty. It had a small convenience store which was great. Suga, RM and Jennie decided to stay in the RV with Hobi, well, it was Suga's decision and Jennie just followed him. Jungkook, Lisa and Tzuyu went inside the convenience store to look for food. Jimin was busy filling up the gas tank. Gureum is such a very good boy because he stayed with Hobi which made Hobi feel better.

I was about to go with Jungkook, Lisa and Tzuyu but I really wanted to use the restroom. My bladder was about to burst and I just noticed it now. It must be the adrenaline rush that I felt earlier and because of that I wasn't able to notice that my bladder was already full.

"Hey, I got to use the bathroom. I'll be with you in a second" I said to Jungkook as I ran towards the restroom. I entered the Men's restroom and there were two cubicles. I went to the first cubicle but it was very dirty. I tried the second cubicle but it was out of order.

"Aish!" I muttered to myself as I head out of the restroom.

I couldn't hold my bladder any longer so I didn't have a choice but to enter the Ladies Restroom. It doesn't really matter anymore because hey, the world is ending after all.

When I entered the Ladies room, it was really clean. I was about to go to the first cubicle but I saw two pairs of human feet. I got nervous because the last time I remembered, it was only us in this gasoline station. I slowly walked towards it and stopped when I was now infront of the Cubicle's door.

"Yah, show yourselves. I know you're in there. I can see both your feet." They didn't bother to open the door.

"Yah, I'm serious. If you don't get out this instant, I'm calling my friend. He's the best shooter in our group, he even shot multiple cor-" I stopped when I saw the door slowly open.

"Jin oppa"