AIRPORT

JENNIE'S POV

I just woke up from my flight from Paris and to my surprise, I was still inside the plain. Alone. I checked my watch and it was 6:30AM. I looked around and nobody was there even my bodyguard. I got so pissed that not even my bodyguard or the crew woke me up from my sleep. I stood up and got my things out from the top cabinets of the plane.

I got so annoyed that everyone on the plane left me, even my bodyguard! I took my phone out from my purse and to my surprise, I got 10 missed calls from Rosé. She must've missed me and got excited for my arrival. Atleast someone was considerate. I went through my contacts and tried dialing Rosé's number but sadly, she didn't answer so I tried dialing my bodyguard and manager and there was still no answer.

I went out of the plane still looking at my phone and I started reading this article that said that there was this outbreak. I scanned through the article and saw that there was an evacuation center located at Jeju Island. I went down the escalator not even bothering looking up. I went straight to the Comfort Room to freshen myself up because someone might see me rocking this bed hair look.

After a quick freshen up, I went outside of the Comfort Room and to my surprise, the airport was also empty. "What the hell's going on here" I thought to myself. I walked towards the exit to see if I can get a cab to take me to my manager but I suddenly tripped on my stilettos and lost my grip on my phone.

BANG!

A loud bang echoed through the airport and I stood up quickly and picked up my phone and checked if there were any cracks but luckily, there was none. I can feel the pain on my knees which was now pulsating. "Aish, what a way to start my day." I was almost near the exit when I saw 5 people running towards me and they looked dirty like they've just rolled on the mud.

"Atleast the paparazzi's are excited to see me" I thought to myself.

Paparazzis tend to get violent if you don't strike a pose for them and the thought of that scared me. I don't even have my bodyguard right now.

So I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. I tried lifting my feet but they were as scared as I am. until someone screamed at me

"What the hell are you doing just standing there?! Get over here!" I turned my head to see a man pointing his gun. I was hesitant at first but I gave in, anyways. I ran towards him but my stilettos were slowing me down then the unthinkable happened...again.

I tripped and fell face first. I slowly turned my head and the people running towards me were getting near. I tried to get up but my knees really hurt so bad so I closed my eyes tightly and waited for them to jump at me and spread the news that I, Jennie Kim, kissed the airport floor because she missed home so bad.

But I only heard 2 gunshot fires.

The man went beside me and I glanced at him as he fired another shot and to my surprise, he killed all the paparazzi!!! I slowly stood up and said "Hey! You didn't have to go overboard." He looked at me like I was telling a joke. "Those paparazzi might want some of this" I added and pointed my finger to my face.

He looked at me in disbelief and said "What has gotten into you. They are not paparazzis" he pointed to the dead bodies and then I asked him "what do you mean?" he was about to answer my question but we heard loud foot steps running coming from the other side.

He grabbed my hand and said "we have to go" but I was taken aback by his sudden act. I mean, nobody dared to even go near me or touch me let alone hold my hand. I was about to shake my hand off him but he started running and he pulled me with him.

"Who are you?! Are you even a real cop?! Let go or else i'm calling the REAL cops!" I emphasized the word "Real" but he just ignored me and continued running. We went outside to the parking lot and hid behind the cars. I kept on nagging but then he covered my mouth. He looked around and saw that the coast was clear then he quickly removed his hand from mu mouth.

"What the hell did you just do?! First, you grabbed me by the hand and pulled me then the next thing I know, you covered my mouth with your filthy hand!" I hissed at him. "You're welcome princess and for your information, I am a REAL cop" he said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone. Then he added

"Who are you, anyway?"

"He even had the audacity to ask me who I am?! Me?! The famous Model of Chanel?!" I thought to myself as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Have you been living under a rock?! I am Kim Jennie. I modeled several other brands but mostly Chanel. How about you? Who are you anyways?

"My name's Park Jimin and I was assigned here earlier to see if there were any survivors left and then I found you." He said not even bothering what I said about me being a model.

He slowly stood up and looked around and said "There's too many of them" I looked at him with confusion written on my face. "I brought my car and it's right on that corner. The black one with a police sticker. I want you to run as fast as you can" I got scared by his tone and was about to say something but then he shouted "RUN!"

I quickly stood up and ran as fast as I can while Jimin was following me from behind, shooting each one of the paparazzi's. I went inside the passenger seat and shut the door while Jimin sat on the drivers seat.

He started the car and suddenly, someone banged on my window. I turned my head and saw a woman with bloodshot eyes, bloody mouth and a pale skin. It was so pale that you can see the color of her veins. She looked like a dead person.

I screamed on top of my lungs and luckily, Jimin drove the car before the woman could even break the glass. I was panting so hard.

"Are you okay?" He asked me while we were on the middle of the road. I just gave him a small nod then he told me that we would go to the evacuation center but then I remembered Rosé and Lisa was still in the city. I quickly dialed Rosé's number and I was so relieved when she answered my call.

"Jennie! Where are you?? Are you okay??" Rosé said in a low but panicked tone. I told her that I was fine and asked her where she was and she told me that they were hiding inside the convenience store which was 5 blocks from the club. I told them to stay where they are and told them that I'll pick them up. I ended the call and looked at Jimin.

"Wait, can we go to the city first? My friends are there and I want to go and get them" I asked Jimin and was trying to be polite but he denied my request and said that it was too dangerous.

So I tried guilt tripping him by saying "is that how a real cop would act nowadays? damn, here I thought you were someone whom I could rely on just because you're a man in uniform"

He let out a deep sigh and finally agreed in helping me get my friends.

"Fine. We'll go help your friends but if something bad happens to us, the blame is on you" he said in a serious tone.