COUNT TO THREE

HOBI'S POV

I was left alone in Taehyung's prison room. I didn't know that the people inside the building were that harsh and scary compared to the corpses. I opened the door and peeked outside the hallway to check if the coast was clear and fortunately, it was.

I went outside the room and walked towards the stairs that was at the end of the hallway. Instead of going down to the ground floor, I climbed up the stairs because they were taking Taehyung to their boss and Chanyeol said that their boss' room was on the top floor.

While slowly climbing up the stairs, Gureum kept on shifting inside my fanny pack. At first, I ignored it, thinking that maybe he just wanted to find a comfortable spot but 10 minutes had passed and Gureum was still moving and whimpering. I quickly opened the bag because the guards might hear Gureum's cries.

Trying to see if there was something wrong with him, I took him out from my bag and lifted him up to my eye level so that we'll be seeing each other from eye to eye.

"Yahh, Gureumah.. What's wrong with you??"

Gureum licked my face in response to my question so I was thinking that maybe he just wanted some fresh air. I stopped going up the stairs and placed Gureum down so he can straighten up his legs because he's been inside my bag for like an hour so maybe he just felt uncomfortable.. that's what I thought but then when I placed him down on the floor, he suddenly ran off because of the loud alarm. It must've startled him.there were different

"Gureum!!"

I screamed at Gureum as I chased after him.

Gureum ran towards the open door that leads to a huge research or laboratory like facility. I followed the small puppy and when I entered the room, I was surprised. There were wires, computers and a huge TV plastered on the wall. The other part of the room was a laboratory. The only thing that separated the two rooms was a huge glass.

I started looking for Gureum as I called out his name and I made sure that it was loud enough for him to hear. I wouldn't want myself getting caught by one of those men. I crawled on the floor because maybe Gureum hid himself under the tables or behind the objects. After a few minutes of crawling and calling out Gureum's name, I finally saw him.

I could see his tail behind one of the table under the big TV. I slowly crawled towards him and grabbed his tail as I pull him gently towards me.

"Gotcha!"

I can feel him trembling as I held him on my hands. Trying my best to calm him down, I whispered to him that everything will be alright and even though he was a puppy, he really understood the words that I'm saying which made me happy. I placed him back inside my fanny pack and I made sure his head was out so that he can see and can breathe some fresh air.

I stood up and gave Gureum a pat on the head. Before I went out of the room, I heard faint noises coming from the huge television. I walked towards it and stared at the screen.

On the screen showed another laboratory. At first it was empty but I can hear two people talking to each other and seconds later, I saw two men walking around the lab. I didn't mind it at first but then something caught my attention. I leaned forward, with my hands placed on top of the controls for support but as I leaned closer towards the screen, I suddenly pressed a random button which changed the channel.

The huge television is the thing they use to monitor all the things going on inside and outside of the building.

I tried pressing the same button again, hoping that it would go to the same channel before. As I was continuously pressing the button, my finger suddenly stopped when I saw the most frightening sight ever.

"We better get out of here or else the corpses might break the entrance"

I whispered to Gureum as I slowly backed away from the television

RM'S POV

Suga managed to open my glass prison after the alarm stopped. I quickly gathered all of my things and went out. Suga told me everything that happened after I got separated from them and I also told him about the incident that happened on the research facility days ago.

"It was all part of Suho's plan. He wants to get the vaccine" I told Suga as I hugged my briefcase. He nodded in response and was about to say something else but someone suddenly opened the main door.

The three of us scattered like rats. I was hiding behind the cabinet. I didn't know where Suga and Rosé were because when I tried peeking, the Man wearing a black suit was already standing infront of where I was hiding.

I covered my mouth because I was breathing so loudly and he might hear it.

"Mr.Sehun, the prisoner is not here!" I heard the other guy yelling.

"Then look for the vaccine. If you can't find it then might as well die"

The one standing infront of the cabinet said in a very harsh tone which made me quiver in fear. If one of us gets caught then it'll be us who will get killed.

TING!

A small metal object suddenly fell which caused a faint sound. It seemed like Sehun noticed because I can hear his footsteps going towards the sound. I didn't want anyone to get caught so I mustered up my courage and was about to step out from where I was hiding but someone suddenly collapsed.

When I peeked out, it was the guy who was looking for the vaccines. I didn't know why he suddenly collapsed but when I scanned the room, I saw Suga hiding under the table.

"All right..I won't go near the girl"

My eyes widened when I heard Sehun say that. He slowly turned around and faced towards Suga, who was now standing and pointing his pistol at Sehun's direction.

"Don't move"

Suga said. He was like a different person now. He looked like a cat who was ready to pounce at his prey at any moment. Sehun didn't listen, instead, he took his gun and pointed it to Suga.

They were now pointing guns at each other.

Sehun: Hand over the vaccine
Suga: I don't have it
Sehun: Oh? If you don't, I might as well shoot the girl instead
Suga: No! Leave her out of this!

Sehun went to the direction where Rosé was hiding with his gun still pointing towards Suga. He opened the locker and pulled Rosé out by the hair. I was scared because how did he even know that Rosé was hiding in there even though he only heard a small noise.

"All right, hand over the vaccine or the girl gets it"

Sehun was now pointing the gun on Rosé's head. Rosé was closing her eyes and I can see her trembling in fear.

"I'll count to three and if the vaccine is still not here then say goodbye to your beautiful friend"

3....2....1