FOUND YOU

CHANYEOL'S POV

FLASHBACK

Me and the guys split up as we tried to find the girl named Jisoo. Our boss seemed to have a liking on her. I decided that I must find the girl first and hide her because I don't want her to get killed by our boss. I had enough seeing dead bodies of women in our hideout.

CLANG! CLANG!

I heard a loud noise coming from the building behind me. I ran towards the sound and someone suddenly came out from the building. I hid behind the tree so that the girl won't see me.

She went to an alley way and the last thing I saw, she was already on the building's roof top. She jumped from there to the other building. I peeked at the glass window and saw another girl being tied up. Moments later, a horde of zombies came running.

I ran to the back door and rushed my way inside the building so that I can save the girl but when I entered, she was already lying on the floor and blood was dripping from her forehead. She must've hopped her way out but slipped and slammed her head.

The corpses were able to break the glass window and were now running to our direction. I quickly picked up the girl and ran back to the back door. Good thing that they needed to pull the door in order for it to open.

I waited for the corpses to calm down and after an hour, they finally went on with their business not even remembering that we were in there moments ago.

I walked away from the corpse infested building and head towards another building which was not that far away. I went around the building with the unconscious girl on my arms. I finally found a safe place and slowly placed her down.

I looked around the room and luckily, there was a first aid kit. I rummaged through the kit and found a gauze and a plaster. I stared at the girl and I slowly reached my hand to her face to place a strand of hair behind her ear but when I did, I suddenly realized that it was Jisoo.

Our boss showed us a video of her in the convenience store. It was captured on the CCTV. It was a bit blurry but we can still make out the faces of the people there.

I was relieved that I found her first. I gently cleaned the wound on her forehead and covered it with gauze. She was still unconscious so I went outside the office and patiently waited for her to wake up.

It was already 6 AM and she still hasn't woken up yet so I went out and brought back food and water because I know that she'll need it.

END OF FLASHBACK

After talking with Jisoo, I told her that I have to go. She's a very nice person and the more I get to know her, the more I wanted to protect her from my group especially my boss.

I checked my watch and it was now 11:30 in the morning. I stepped out of the building and suddenly, I heard a noise and it sounded like someone just slapped the concrete ground. I turned my head towards the sound but nobody was there.

I was about to head out but something suddenly came out of my mind.

"Shoot, I forgot to tell Jisoo about my boss" I thought to myself so I head back inside not bothered by the sound that I just heard.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside my Father's office

BANG!

Someone suddenly hit the door very hard. I stood up, took my bag and slowly went to the door. I placed my left ear on the door to try and listen but there was no sound. I decided to open the door at the count of three.

1...2...3

I swung the door open only to find Jisoo sitting on the floor with her hand on her forehead.

"Jisoo!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I hugged Jisoo's warm body very tight. I couldn't contain my happiness and tears started to stream down my face. I never felt this relieved!

I released myself from her and cupped her face with both hands. I stared into her eyes and I can see that she was surprised too. I smiled widely at her and said "Finally, I found you!" I hugged her once again but she didn't hugged me back instead, she pushed me away and continuously smacked my chest.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" she kept saying those words and tears started to fall from her eyes down to her cheeks. I let her smack my chest because deep down, I know I deserve it.

She was now calming down and she slowly laid her head on my chest while crying. I wrapped my arms around her. We were still sitting on the floor with her body between my legs. She was breathing heavily and I tried to calm her down.

Taehyung: It's okay, i'm here now.
Jisoo: What took you so long?

My heart suddenly broke when I heard her weak voice say those words with pain. "I'm sorry. I won't leave you again even if you're going to push me away" I whispered in her ears.

The both of us slowly stood up and I didn't noticed that she had a bandage on her forehead earlier. She noticed that I was staring at her forehead so she quickly covered it with her hand however, when I looked at her wrists and the corners of her mouth, there were also bruises around them. I got worried and asked her what happened and who did that to her.

"Tzuyu... She wrapped a cloth around my mouth and tied it. She also tied my wrists and legs very tight to prevent me from escaping. She alerted the corpses by banging an old pipe on the metal..." She swallowed a lump in her throat and continued "I tried to escape by hopping away but I slipped when I landed and slammed my head on the floor"

After she said those to me, I clenched my jaw and thought that how could Tzuyu be capable of doing these to Jisoo. Jennie was really telling us the truth and she even warned me about Tzuyu but I was skeptical at first but now, I will never forgive her for what she's done.

I glanced back to Jisoo who was now looking down at he shoes. I slowly lifted her face with my hand and sincerely apologized to her for what I've done. I told her about the kiss and after that, she held my hand and said

"Don't worry, I have already forgiven you since the day that you forced yourself into Hobi's room"

She flashed me her hearty smile which I couldn't get enough. I hugged her once again but we were suddenly interrupted by a man who was standing inches away from us.

I whispered in Jisoo's ears "Is that the guy Jimin and Jungkook was talking about? The guy with a gold pin?" Jisoo gently released herself from my embrace and slowly turned around

"Chanyeol? You're back"

Jisoo's words suddenly surprised me. Many questions flooded in my mind and Jisoo noticed my confused look.

"He's the one who saved me from the Corpses when I fell unconscious. Don't worry, I trust him. He's not a bad guy...He just likes to tease people, it's his hobby"

I looked even more confused. I mean, are they really that close?!