WAITING

CHANYEOL'S POV

It was now Taehyung's turn to get beaten up after me. They placed my body on the corner, leaving me there to die. My body was so sore and it had lots of bruises. They even hit my head a couple of times making it bleed.

I couldn't stand let alone speak because of my situation. They really beat the sh*t out of me and I didn't know what else to do but to lie on the floor while the others get beaten up.

"What a sh*tty situation"

I thought to myself as I close my eyes again.

FLASHBACK

Someone kicked the gun away from me and when I looked up, Suho was already standing infront of me.

My eyes widened at the sight of Suho. Anger was evident on his face and I am pretty sure that he heard me and Kai shouting at each other while fighting.

"Suho! He's a traitor!"

Kai stood up slowly while breathing heavily. Suho didn't speak, instead he grabbed my hair and lifted me up with only one hand. I groaned in pain and tried landing a punch on his face but he was too quick. Before I could even strike a punch, he already beat me to it.

He punched my face a couple of times, still grabbing my head.

"You piece of useless sh*t!"

Suho screamed at the top of his lungs, letting out his anger on me. After punching me, he pushed my body away. My body was too weak so I landed directly on the floor, blood kept on pouring down my mouth and nose.

I couldn't see clearly because my eyes were getting sore. I tried standing up but Kai kicked my body, making me fall back on the floor. I covered my face as Kai kicked me multiple times because it was already too much.

"Sir! We caught the prisoners"

"Alright. Good!"

I heard Suho talking with one of our comrades using his two-way radio.

"N-no. Let t-them go S-suho!"

I said, forcing myself to get up but failed. Suho slowly walked towards me and kneeled down.

"Shut up. Once I get my hands on that girl, I'll make sure you'll be the first one who's going to die and next will be Taehyung."

He stood up and told Kai to pick me up and bring me with them. We used the elevator and when we arrived on the ground floor, everyone was already there. I couldn't face the others because I was too embarrassed. It was me who planned this escape but in the end, everything didn't work out the way we wanted it to be.

They beat me up infront of everyone and after that, everything went black.

When I woke up, I was already lying on the floor which was on the corner.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was breathing deeply to alleviate the pain that I was feeling. I opened my eyes and was about to close it again for a moment but then I heard footsteps inches away from where I was laying down.

I forced my body to move. It hurt but it was the least I could do for the meantime. When I was able to move my body, I turned my head towards the sound and to my surprise, I saw Hobi.

He was crouching as he slowly lifted his feet to walk towards the corner. I can hear his footsteps because he was 2 feet away from me.

I was glad that he noticed me looking at him and when he did, he glanced around and noticed that the people around us were minding their own business. He slowly tiptoed towards me and placed both his hands under my armpit to drag me towards the corner.