YOU WILL BE MISSED

JISOO'S POV

We finally arrived at the hospital's entrance and Taehyung was panting so hard. I signaled him to put me down and told him "It's okay, I can manage here." He placed me down gently and I was looking around and noticed that Irene was not here.

"Where's Irene?!" I asked in a panicked tone. "I thought she was following us." he replied. I got very anxious of thinking what might happen to her so I told Taehyung that we must look first for Irene because she might be in trouble.

We went back to where we came from but this time, Taehyung was not carrying me, instead, he just held my hand. We were looking around until my eyes landed on Irene who was lying down on the ground.

I ran towards her lifeless body which was covered with blood. The pain that I felt on my left foot was nothing compared to what I felt while seeing my dead sister's body.

"Irene! Wake up!! Please!!" I screamed while shaking her body. I never cried this hard in my life. I started to blame myself that if only I didn't landed on the wrong foot, we wouldn't be here. Everything that was happening right now felt like a nightmare.

I couldn't contain myself and I started telling Taehyung to bring her to the hospital because maybe, just maybe, there might still be a chance for her to be alive. But deep down inside, I know that it was impossible.

I kept on crying and begging Irene to come back but then we heard a gunshot. I looked up and saw that there were group of guys pulling out their guns and was firing randomly. Taehyung tried to pull me but I stayed on my place.

"Come on, Jisoo! Let's go!" Taehyung screamed but I screamed back at him saying that I don't want to leave Irene and he could just go and leave me. But instead of leaving, he lifted me up and carried me with my face facing on his back and him holding my legs. "I'm sorry but I can't do that" he said. Then he ran towards the hospital.

"Let me go! Taehyung!" I smacked his back but I was too weak. He went inside the hospital and was asking me where we'll go but I just stayed silent until he placed me down slowly. He was trying to look at my face but I kept on averting his gaze.

"Jisoo, look at me" He said but I still didn't listen. He reached his hand on my face and slowly lifted it. He cupped my face and said to me

"Irene wouldn't like the idea of leaving you on your own. She would've wanted you to get your foot treated and stay alive and that's what we're going to do" he gave me a reassuring look and I found myself calming down. "Thank you, Taehyung" I replied. But the pain I felt was still there.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Don't worry, from now on i'll never leave your side and I'll make sure that I'm going to protect you." She held my hand and lightly squeezed it and said "Let's go".

Both of us were were looking for the Medical Supply Storage because that's where all the medical supplies and first aids are kept. The Hospital was in a bad shape and I told Jisoo to be careful and always stay on guard. On our way there, we were starting to get to know each other.

She liked the color purple which was also my favorite color, she likes winter instead of summer and she preferred night than day.

On the farthest corner, there was a small sign that said "Medical Supply Storage". Jisoo was about to open the door but I stopped her because I heard a rummaging sound that came from the inside. I pushed Jisoo gently and told her to stay behind me.

I opened the door and peeked but all I saw was a man opening a pack of sandwich. My anxiety was slowly fading away and I was about to ask the man what he was doing but then Jisoo suddenly peeked inside and as she saw the man, she quickly opened the door and said

"Doctor Jeon Jungkook??"