TAKEN

JENNIE'S POV

Night time came and Jimin was still on the wheel. It was already 8 PM. We were supposed to arrive in Daegu a bit earlier but it took us a very long time to pass through some of the roads because there were cars blocking the way.

"Hey, we should take a rest. It's getting pretty dark outside and we might attract some corpses." Suga said and we all agreed to him. Jimin made a sharp turn to the left and there was an abandoned building right around the corner.

"Alright. Me, Jin and Suga will go in the building first. We'll check if the coast is clear." Jimin unlocked the door and went out first, followed by Jin and Suga. We waited for about 10 minutes and after that, they came back and announced to us that the building was safe to enter.

Hobi went down first and he was assisted by Jungkook and RM then Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo followed behind. Tzuyu was about to go down but I grabbed her shoulders and said "We need to talk"

We waited for the others to go inside the building while me and Tzuyu stood by the entrance. It was dark but we can still see each other because of the moonlight.

Jennie: Hey. Don't even dare plan another scheme because everybody already know what you did.
Tzuyu: Yeah right. I'm not even planning on anything. I just want to get to Daegu so that I can leave you guys.
Jennie: You know, it's never too late to change.
Tzuyu: What do you mean?
Jennie: Love yourself before you love the others. It may be hard but you'll get there.
Tzuyu: Oh, are you saying that I was jealous of Jisoo? You've got to be kidding me.
Jennie: Did I mention that you were jealous? Or did you already know that you were that's why you did what you did.

silence....

Jennie: That's what I thought. Just heed to my advice. I'm sure it's going to help you soon.

I walker out and went inside the building leaving Tzuyu behind. I heard the group's voices upstairs and they seemed to be on the second floor of the building. As I walked towards the stairs, someone suddenly covered my mouth with a blanket.

The scent of the blanket caused me to lose my senses and to fall unconscious. The last thing I saw was a figure of a man standing.

TZUYU'S POV

Jennie's words were stuck in my mind.

Love yourself first before you love another

I hate to admit that she was right. Jealousy got the best of me so I let my emotions take action and because of that, I did something that was really unforgivable.

I stared at the moon one last time before I went inside the building. I went up the stairs and when I arrived at the room where the group gathered, their eyes suddenly landed on me.

"Where's Jennie?"

Rosé suddenly asked me. I got confused because Jennie went inside the building first before I came in.

Tzuyu: What?
Rosé: I heard Jennie saying that she wanted to talk with you so I'm guessing that you know where she is
Tzuyu: Huh? I thought she was already with you guys?
Taehyung: Why do you always act dumb.
Tzuyu: Excuse me?! So you're suggesting that I did something to Jennie??
Taehyung: No sh*t sherlock
Tzuyu: Wow! Just because I did that to your precious girl, that doesn't mean that I'll also do it to your Cousin!

Taehyung stood up and slowly walked towards me and whispered "You're capable of doing things and you wouldn't even care if that person lives or dies. Just tell us the truth or you'll live a life full of guilt."

I slapped Taehyung right on the cheek making everyone gasp in shock. "Yah, say that again one more time and I'll make sure that either of you both will never see daylight" I was referring to him and Jisoo which made him really furious.

We were both staring at each other with anger. I can see him clenching his jaws but that didn't scare me.

CLAP CLAP

We heard someone clapping from behind us which made me and V break our stare. I turned to the direction of the person clapping.

"Go on. Don't stop now. Me and my friends were enjoying your little fight"

The door was left open and the guy wearing a black suit just stood there while grinning at us. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the guy. "Tzuyu, come here!" Rosé hissed to which I quickly responded by walking quickly to her.

"How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself." The man walked closer to the lamp and said "My name's Sehun. I believe you took something from us" His eyes landed on Jisoo.

Taehyung: Don't you even dare lay a finger on her
Sehun: Oh?

He slowly walked towards Taehyung but Taehyung didn't even move a single muscle. Jungkook came forward and placed his arms infront of Taehyung trying to protect him. "Back off" Jungkook said while staring at Sehun straight in the eyes. They were now face to face and the man suddenly said "Take these two with us".

There were a group of Men wearing black suits entering the room. We were all scared at that time except for Suga who quickly took a gun and pointed it towards Sehun.

"If you're going to shoot me then you might as well say goodbye to one of your friends"

The other guy went inside of the room and was carrying Jennie's unconscious body. It took a very long time for Suga to realize that Sehun wasn't joking around when he said that they'll kill Jennie if Suga will pull the trigger.

"Kai" I heard Jimin whispered something under his breath. He was staring at the guy who was carrying Jennie and it seemed that the guy's name is Kai.

Suga dropped his gun and the enemies stormed inside the room taking Jisoo and Taehyung as hostages. All of us had our feet and hands tied up very tightly and I heard Hobi, Lisa and Rosé yelp in pain. Sehun walked towards us and checked if the rope on our hands and feet were tightly tied.

"Take that guy with us. He's carrying the vaccines with him" Sehun pointed to Dr.RM. We didn't know that RM was carrying something very valuable inside his briefcase. They quickly took RM and held him with full force because he was fighting back. RM almost escaped their grip but he was hit by the head with a gun making him fall out of conscious.

Before they went out, Sehun took the briefcase which was held by one of his comrades. When he opened it, it revealed a time bomb. The time was set for 5 minutes before it explodes.

"Good luck escaping if only you guys can." He laughed very hard as he left the room taking Jennie,Jisoo,Taehyung,Jungkook and RM with them.