FLASHBACK

JISOO'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes...

"We are born lucky and you're just lucky to be born."

That's what I always hear from my bullies in Middle school. I don't always listen to what they say to me because it would only do me no good. This bullying started last year. There were these group of girls in the cafeteria. They were busy gossiping and at that time, the cafeteria was crowded. I was walking towards an empty table but then I suddenly slipped and accidentally spilled my tray on one of the girl's uniform.

I didn't know she was the type of person whom we don't want to mess with because what can I say, I was still a new student at that time.

Since that incident, they kept on bothering me. Making me do all their homework, giving them my lunch money and they even made me steal from the convenience store.

I felt very alone at that time. I had no friends and even my own brother didn't like the idea of us going to school together. He doesn't talk to me at school and he makes up excuses so that we wouldn't walk home together. I didn't know why he acted that way.

I just wanted someone whom I can lean on especially during this time.

I always dreamt of having a shoulder to cry on. I even question myself on what it's like having a friend or somebody on your side.

Classes were finally over and it was time for us to go home. I packed up my things and head straight to the door but someone suddenly blocked my way.

It was them...

The two girls grabbed both my arms while the other walked infront of us. They were dragging me up the stairs and the two girls who was holding me were now giggling. I didn't know where they would take me but as we kept on ascending up the stairs, I soon realized that they were taking me to the roof top.

When we arrived at the roof top, there were two guys sitting on the chairs that was pilled up by the corner of the building. The girl who walked infront of us ran towards the guys and whispered something in their ears. After that, their eyes landed on me. It was filled with lust and excitement.

They slowly walked towards me and the two girls who were holding me pushed me towards the guys. They were wearing our school uniform and they looked older than us.

The other guy stood behind me while the other one infront of me. They were both laughing and saying things that I couldn't understand.

"Are you sure you want us to do this?"

I got confused when he asked me that question. I didn't say anything because I was too scared. The guy infront of me smirked and said

"Silence means yes"

He slowly lifted his hand and caressed my cheeks and the next thing I know, they were now trying to remove my top. I was struggling so hard and tried my best to not let them do what they want. The girls were laughing and I noticed the other one was taking a video of us.

I was so angry and scared at the same time. Tears started to fall from my eyes and my energy was starting to fade away. The guy who stood behind my back was holding me tight but I managed to break free but it was only for a couple of seconds.

This time, the guy held both my hands behind my back. The other guy was getting annoyed and because of that, he slapped my face multiple times making me grow weaker and weaker.

I was ready to give up but someone suddenly came in from the door and I can hear loud footsteps coming closer and then...

WHAM!

It was Jin! My big brother... he has come to save me...

The incident that happened years ago suddenly came flashing inside my head when I saw my brother getting shot.

"Oppa!!!!!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs as my tears came streaming down my face. Without any second thoughts, I quickly crawled towards my brother and slowly lifted him up and placed his head on my lap.

"Oppa!! Don't leave me, please!!"

- - - - - -

I AM FINALLY BACK!!
How have you guys been??

A lot has happened lately that's why I wasn't able to update my story :( And to top it off, I was really busy with school x(