TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When we came in, Jisoo and the others looked like they have seen their worst enemy. What happened when we were gone?

"Taehyung oppa! You're here!!"

A familiar voice came out from Hobi's room. The person suddenly went towards me and gave me a hug. I held the person's shoulders and pushed the person away from me. I looked down and to my surprise, it was Tzuyu. My ex girlfriend... whom I broke up about a week ago.

"Missed me, babe?" She said while flashing me her sweetest smile and batting her eyelashes. I laughed awkwardly. All eyes were on me, especially Jisoo's.

"Mind introducing us to that thing?" Jisoo asked in a demanding tone while pointing at Tzuyu. I stared at her blank face.

"Yeah V, mind introducing her to the group?" Jennie went beside Jisoo and crossed her arms on her chest. She gave me an evil grin. I looked around and even Lisa wasn't happy about the new comer.

"Oh! How rude of me! My name's Tzuyu and I'm Taehyung's girlfriend" Tzuyu said while holding my arms. "Wow, I didn't know Taehyung had a beautiful and charming girlfriend" Jisoo said coldly. "She's the kindest person i've ever known" Rosé added and I was pretty sure that both of them were being sarcastic.

The air in the room became heavy. It was really getting awkward. Me and Jisoo were staring at each other, I mean, she was glaring at me while I only stared at her. I tried to say something but words won't come out of my mouth.

"Alright! Let's prepare dinner! I'm starving. Lisa & Jungkook, want to help me out in the kitchen?" Hobi said while trying to pull Lisa and Jungkook to the kitchen. "I'll help with the cooking!" Jin followed them.

It was now Me, Tzuyu, Rosé, Jimin, Jennie and Jisoo left in the living room. "Hey Jimin, let's change the dressing on your wound." Rosé said. They both went to Hobi's room. I looked at Jennie and she raised both her hands in the air before saying "Tzuyu, let's go help the others prepare the food." Before Tzuyu could say anything, Jennie quickly pulled her out of the room.

It was only Me and Jisoo in the living room. She was about to leave the room but I quickly grabbed her arm.

Taehyung: Jisoo, let me explain
Jisoo: Huh? You don't need to explain anything.
Taehyung: Please, hear me out
Jisoo: Can you just leave me alone?! Besides, you already have a girlfriend.
Taehyung: Ji—
Jisoo: Just stay away from me.

She violently took her arm away from my grasp and went outside. I was now alone in the living room. I sat on the sofa with my face buried on my hands. I never even thought that this was possible. Fate must be playing with me.

Dinner was already served. Everyone was silent at this moment. Jisoo sat far away from me and Tzuyu kept on clinging on to me like a monkey. I kept on glancing to Jisoo and the next thing I know, she's done eating her food. She quickly stood up and went to the kitchen while carrying her plate.

I also stood up from my seat and followed her. Tzuyu was about to follow too but I heard Jennie saying "sit" which made Tzuyu go back to her seat.

Jisoo was washing the dishes and she didn't even acknowledge my presence. I placed my plate on the sink but still, no response. She just continued on washing the dishes. I wrapped my arms around her waist with her back still facing me and I buried my face on her neck. To my surprise, she was still ignoring me!

"Chichi, are you going to ignore me forever? You know that I won't let that happen, right?" I whispered in her ears but then again, she just ignored me. "Since you're going to ignore me, you won't mind if I kiss your neck, right?" I whispered on her ears again and this time, she turned around and glared at me. She pushed me away and went to the living room. I followed her from behind like a puppy.

"I'll be on guard duty" She said with a demanding tone. I was about to volunteer but Jennie quickly said "Hobi, you go with Jisoo and make sure you protect her" I glared at Jennie but she just smirked at me.

It was now 10 in the evening. Lisa and Jungkook slept together with Gureum in between them inside Hobi's room with Jimin and Rosé. Jennie still stayed on the couch and Me, Tzuyu and Jin slept on the living room's floor.

That night, I couldn't sleep so I stood up and peeked outside the broken window to see what Jisoo and Hobi are up to. The both of them were standing while leaning on the rooftop's handles. They seemed to enjoy one's company and that made me jealous.

I went to the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water. I drank up the water and as I turned around, I almost had a heart attack because Jennie suddenly appeared at the kitchen's opening. She stood there while leaning against the wall.

"What the hell Jane! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I hissed at her making sure that the others won't wake up. She slowly went towards me and stood infront of me and said "serves you right"

Taehyung: Why are you still awake in the middle of the night?
Jennie: Same question.
Taehyung: That's why boys are scared of you because of that attitude of yours.
Jennie: Well, atleast I'm not a two timer. *smirks*
Taehyung: Woah, I broke up with Tzuyu last week.
Jennie: Then tell me, why did she introduced herself as your girlfriend?
Taehyung: I don't know. Maybe she hasn't moved on from our relationship yet.
Jennie: Well you better clear things up between you and Tzuyu or else you'll lose Jisoo.
Taehyung: I know, I know.
Jennie: You know that I don't like Tzuyu, right?
Taehyung: Yeah
Jennie: But the thing that I hate the most is seeing my bestfriend getting hurt by a stupid guy. V, I don't care if we're related or not but if you dare hurt Jisoo or break her heart, I'll make sure to feed you to the corpses.
Taehyung: Yeah yeah, just let me handle this.

Jennie glared at me and rolled her eyes for the last time before leaving the kitchen. I didn't want to go back to the living room because Tzuyu slept beside me and I didn't want to add gasoline to the burning flame which meant that I don't want to be seen with Tzuyu or else Jisoo might get the wrong idea.

The thing is, I want Jisoo to be mine. I want her to be with me forever. I would even do anything just to make her happy. And Tzuyu? To be honest, I got mad at Tzuyu's sudden appearance but I was also glad that she was safe.

I went back to the window to check on Jisoo again but someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I gasped and almost choked on my own air. I turned around and saw that it was Hobi.

"You better stay with her or else I'll snatch her away from you" He jokingly said while whispering it to my ear. I nudge his shoulders and mouthed the word "Thank you" to him.

I slowly open the door and went outside. Jisoo was now sleeping peacefully on the ground. Good thing Hobi had extra blankets for us to put it on the ground to sleep on.

It was pretty cold outside and I noticed that Jisoo was shivering. I lay down beside her and slowly wrapped my arms around her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that it was me. I thought that she would push me away but instead, she came closer to me and buried her face on my chest.

"Don't worry Jisoo, I'll stay with you forever. I promise that" I whispered in her ears. I felt her muscles relaxing. "Can you look me in the eyes?" I asked. She lifted her face and we were now staring at each other. Her eyes were glittering like the stars. She looked beautiful. I kissed her nose then her forehead and said "Goodnight chichi"

She slowly wrapped her arm around me and we were now hugging each other while laying down on the ground.

All I can say is... I never felt this happy before.