DARKNESS

SUGA'S POV POV

"You piece of shit!"

I yelled at Suho and lunged at him. I couldn't contain my anger towards him.

We fell on the floor and because of my adrenaline rushing, I was able to climb on top of him and land as many punches as I can.

Suho didn't even fight back, he just laughed and in between my punches, he was about to say something which made me stop

"The bomb is ticking and you know what that means...two more minutes and you all are going to die with me"

Fuck! I forgot all about the bomb!

I took a one last punch and landed it straight at Suho's face which made him go slightly unconscious. My hand was pulsating and was filled with blood.

I quickly stood up and took the gun which was on the floor. I heard Suho groaning which annoyed me. So I cocked the gun, pointed it directly on his head and said

"Fuck. You."

BANG!

I turned to Jisoo's direction and quickly ran towards her. Jin was laying on the ground with a very pale face and the blood was scattered on the floor.

"Jin! Don't die on me!"

I looked at Jisoo, who's eyes were filled with tears and said

"We better hurry! We only have a minute left to run. Help me lift Jin up."

I lifted Jin up on my back and I asked Jisoo to rip Suho's shirt and use it to tie Jin's body around mine so that he won't fall off.

59...58...57

We were running out of time so I told Jisoo to run as fast as she can and to never look back.

"Alright let's go!"

JISOO'S POV

I couldn't feel my legs because of how scared I was.

I was scared because I might lose the only family that I have...the only family that's left because of this apocalypse.

I ran as fast as I can with Suga who was running in front of me with Jin on his back. He has already lost so many blood but I kept on praying...hoping that he would survive. NO. HE SHOULD SURVIVE!

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice that there was a dead corpse laying on the ground which was just right in front of me.

I fell on the ground with the corpse below me. I screamed at the top of my lungs which made Suga stop on his tracks but my scream didn't only made Suga stop, it even caught the attention of the other corpses who were busy eating the dead bodies.

Suga came back and quickly picked me up using his left hand

"Jisoo! Stand up! Let's go, hurry!!"

He pulled me up and when he turned around, he was greeted by 2 corpses!

A friendly reminder for all of you. The bomb will explode in T-minus 20 seconds. Have a nice day!

Suga was kicking the corpses while yelling at me to go on without them. I didn't liked the idea so I took a piece of wood that was lying on the floor and used it to smash the head of the other corpse

"I am not leaving without you and Jin!"

I said while I smash the wood on the other corpse.

"We don't have much time left! Let's get out of here!"

I smashed the head of the corpse one last time and dropped the wood on the floor. We were now near the exit but to our surprise there were dozens of corpses standing by the exit!

We didn't have any much of a choice but to run towards the exit since we only have 15 seconds left!

"No matter what happens, just run as fast as you can and don't let them bite you! They might be dead but they are fast and strong as hell"

I nodded and ran as fast as I can towards the exit.

SUGA'S POV

"Run, Jisoo! Run!!!"

I screamed as Jisoo ran right in front of me towards the exit. The corpses were gaining on us and we were already near the exit but I didn't notice that there were debris on the floor which caused me to slip.

I landed face first on the floor and some shards of glass penetrated my face.

"Fuck!"

I cursed at myself as I tried to get up. The corpses were already inches away from me and I could see Jisoo's shocked face as she looked back at us.

I tried standing up but my hand got sprained because I used it to catch my fall. Shards of glass were also. penetrating both my hands.

"Suga!!! Jin oppa!!!"

Jisoo screamed as the corpses gathered around me and Jin. I could turn Jin around to cover him with my body since there were shattered glasses on the floor.

I heard footsteps coming towards our direction and Chanyeol screaming...

"You fucktards!!! Get away from them!!"

I used it as an opportunity to stand up and thank God I was able to stand up even though both my hands were bleeding while the other one was sprained.

I ran as fast as I can and as far away from the building. I thought Chanyeol was following us from behind but when I turned around, I saw Chanyeol, fighting off the Corpses. One by one. Punching them one by one till his last breath. His face were filled with bruises and scars. Blood was dripping on his nose and lips.

"Chanyeol!!!"

I yelled and I was willing to go back and help him but then he yelled back saying..

"Go!! Ahhhh!!!"

He was bitten by the other corpse on his shoulder. I couldn't bare watching him getting bitten by those freaks!

I untied Jin and slowly placed him on the ground.

"Jisoo, I have to save Chanyeol."

I didn't even let her reply because I ran towards the building as fast as I can but then...

BOOM!!!

The last thing I saw was Chanyeol's face... smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up and after that, all I saw was darkness.