THE SCREAMING MAN

"shoot! we're screwed!" Jennie screamed in a terrified voice.
- - - -
JIMIN'S POV

We were walking around the city looking for a safe place to stay because it was getting dark. "Wow! Look at that sunset" Lisa said while pointing at the sky. Jennie and Lisa were walking infront of us while me and Rosé were following behind them.

"So, how long have you been an officer?" Rosé asked while looking straight ahead. "I'm still a newbie" I lowered my head as I answered her question. "You're cute" I was taken aback and I can feel myself blush. I quickly changed the topic

"Ehem. So, what's with the outfit?" I asked her and she looked at me confused and then I realized something "Not that it looks weird! No! Uhh wrong choice of word. You look amazing. It looks cute on you." I was stuttering while thinking of the right word to describe her outfit. It was really nice like it did really suite her but it was a bit showy.... guys might drool over her.

"Hahaha! why? Are you worried that the guys might drool over me?" she replied with a smirk. "No no, it's not tha—" before I could finish my sentence, she stopped me midway and said "I was just joking. You look so adorable when you're nervous"

"I thought she was a "shy type" kind of girl but boy was I wrong" I thought to myself while looking at the other side.

I glanced towards her direction and she was very beautiful. Her blonde hair shined and it blended with the sunset. I quickly averted my gaze when she turned her head towards me.

"whew, that was close" I said to myself while acting normal but deep down I was freakin nervous!!

Jennie suddenly stopped and Lisa was still walking forward while staring at her phone. "Ya! Lisa!" Jennie screamed but it came out like a whisper. I went beside Jennie and tried to follow her gaze and to my surprise, there were corpses standing about 5 meters away but their backs were facing towards us.

"Lisa! stop!" I hissed at Lisa making sure that I did not get the attention of the corpses and fortunately, I got her attention.

LISA'S POV

"Lisa! stop!" I heard Jimin calling out my name so I turned my head towards them. I raised my eyebrows to them and they motioned for me to go near them. So, I acted like I was going to go near them until I bursted out laughing. They looked so stupid.

"HAHAHA! You guys look so stupid" I said to them as my laugh echoed on the street. Rosé was quick on her feet and she ran towards me and covered my mouth. Her hands were shaking and the three of them were staring at something.

I followed Rosé's gaze and there were a group of people running towards us but unfortunately, they were dead people.

"Shoot! We're screwed" Jennie screamed in a terrified voice. The three of them looked at me and I sure as hell owed them an apology.

"You have to laugh, don't you!?" Jennie said while throwing her hands up in the air. I took Rose's hand away from my mouth and said sorry while bowing my head continuously.

"Alright, this is no time for arguments. Lisa, you can apologize to us later...after we kill these corpses." Jimin said in a serious tone while preparing himself.

WHOOSH! BANG!

Jimin quickly swung his bat and hit the corpse right on its head. Jennie ran towards the other corpse and did the same. I got distracted and didn't noticed that a corpse was running towards me.

CHOP!

Rosé cut the corpse's head off and said "Wow, Lisa. Guess who's looking stupid right now." She laughed. A corpse was heading towards Rosé so I yelled "duck!" and thankfully, she quickly reacted. I swung my machete on the head of the corpse. Blood was now dripping on my weapon.

I looked at a shocked Rosé and said while smirking "You better wipe that fear off your face, Roseanne" She quickly stood up and sticked her tongue out.

We were killing all the corpses one by one until all of us got tired. "They're too many!" Jennie said while catching her breath. There were corpses coming out of each side of the buildings that were surround us.

"You guys go, I'll distract them" Jimin said. We all stared at Jimin but then Jennie said "Oh, just stop with the hero thing. I know you can't fight them off!"

"Yeah, it won't even make a difference even if we leave you behind. They're just gonna eat you for like 3 seconds because you're too small" I said while slowly walking back.

"Hey, you didn't have to be that harsh, Lalisa" Rosé said while pouting. "Well, if you guys ain't leaving then I guess this is the end of us" Jimin said while swallowing the lump in his throat.

We were all cornered and the sun was about to go down which meant that it was getting darker every second. I held Rosé's hand and closed my eyes.

AHHHHH!!!!

The corpses were screaming and was about to attack us until a man suddenly appeared at the other side of the road.... screaming?

"Ahhhhh!!! Get off of me! stop chasing me!!" the man shouted while running around. The corpses that were gathering around us suddenly turned their head towards the sound and quickly ran towards the screaming man.

I noticed that Jimin was looking around and his eyes landed on the ladder that head straight on top of the building. "Quickly! Climb up the ladder! Don't worry about me" he said while pointing at the direction of the ladder.

He pulled out his gun and pointed it to the direction of the man.

"You heard him, let's go!" Rosé said while pulling me and Jennie. The three of us were now climbing on the ladder and suddenly, we heard a gunshot.

BANG!