ATTACK

JISOO'S POV

As I was getting the fan from Irene, the man suddenly attacked me!

"Unnie!!!" i heard irene scream

I screamed "yahh!!! what are you doing?!" he grabbed my shirt really tight "ahjussi!! you're gonna ruin my shirt! aish!!!"

He opened his mouth and to my surprise, he was going to bite me! I quickly grabbed my purse and shoved it into his mouth. I looked around and my sister was gone! Where is she?! I was about to stand up but the man lunged forward and the next thing i know, he was on top of me. Crazy, right?

I gathered up my strength but sadly, i was losing. I was about to give up but i heard my sister scream "Get off of her!" i looked at her and oh my God she was carrying a fire extinguisher. She kicked the man which was on top of me and he fell down to the ground then she slammed the fire extinguisher to the head of the man. I quickly stood up and stopped my sister from killing the man

"Irene!! stop!!" she didn't listen and continued smashing the fire extinguisher to the man until the man didn't moved. Is he dead?! I grabbed her arms and screamed "are you insane?! look what you've done!!"

she then replied in a shaking voice " No! that man is insane! He just attacked you! and i thought he was going to kill you." I hugged her and thanked her and the next thing we know, there were sirens outside the grocery.

Irene asked me "omo, is he dead??" wow no shit sherlock of course he's dead but i don't want to scare her so i told her "yes. you killed him"

The medical attendants picked up the man and placed him on the stretcher. The police also came and asked us questions. I thought he was going to file a case but there were witnesses so the police let it slide. Well, what can I say? it was self defense after all.

Me and Irene quickly went home and told our mom everything. She got so worried and told us to be careful always. I went to my room and as i was about to take a nap, irene went inside.

"unnie, i'm scared. what do you think is gonna happen to that man? did i really killed him? she asked and I can see her getting anxious

"don't worry baechu, everythings gonna be alright. The guy might not be dead. Just don't think about it too much or you'll have nightmares."

"alright unnie" she replied.

And the last thing i know, nightmares can turn into a reality.

- - - - - - - -
WOW WRITING AND PLOTTING A STORY IS REALLY EXHAUSTING.

I'm waiting for blackpink's comeback "how you like that" and i hope Jisoo gets what she deserves which is long lines, long screen time and i hope she gets to say "blackpink in your area!" huhu 💜💜💜