AIR VENTxSET

JIN'S POV

"All right! That's all for today, people! Good Job!"

We all clapped our hands and gathered around for the announcement. "Tomorrow will be our final day of shooting. Jin & Dahyun, work on your kissing scene." Me and Dahyun looked at each other and I can sense her discomfort because she was still a newbie.

"It has to have passion, love and sincerity." The director said while swaying his hands around making Dahyun uncomfortable than she was before. After the announcement, I went to my dressing room but before I could enter, I heard Dahyun calling out my name.

"Jin oppa!" I turned my head towards her and at first she was hesitant to say what she wanted to say but later gave in. "C-can we practice our scene l-later?" I stared at her face and she began to wave her hand in a dismissing manner and said "oh its okay if you don't want to!"

I gave her a smile and patted her head and said "No, it's fine. I don't have much to do anyways. Meet me at the set after 10 minutes. I have to change first." She gave me a quick nod and walked away to her own dressing room.

As I went inside, I slouched down on the couch and closed my eyes. I was really tired because of the stunts that we did earlier. Hiring a stunt man isn't really my thing because I really want to do all the stunts by myself.

The stunts reminded me of my teenage years where me and my friend would do parkours. We even went to a school where they teach basic parkours and I even taught my little sister how to land the right way.

"I wonder how's my sister doing now" I thought to myself as I dozed off thinking of the memories that had happened years ago.

JISOO'S POV

Taehyung slowly woke me up and as I woke up, I saw Jungkook barricading the door using his back. I checked my watch and it was now 12:00PM, 9 hours since the attack at my house happened.

"Chi, are you awake?" Taehyung whispered in my ears and I slowly turned my face to him but I can see that he was scared. I was about to ask him what happened when I was still asleep but suddenly, someone banged the door. Taehyung quickly covered my mouth and placed his pointer finger on his mouth and said "shhh, stand up slowly."

We slowly stood up and I can see that Jungkook was trying his best to shut the door tight. Taehyung went to Jungkook's side to help him while I was standing there, doing nothing. I felt useless.

The banging kept on going and the three of us already know what's on the other side of the door. I looked around eager to find an escape but there was none. I was about to lose hope but then I felt a cold air above me.

An Air vent! We can climb through there! I quickly went to Taehyung and Jungkook who were busy blocking the door.

"Guys, I have a a plan but it involves us crawling" they looked at me as if I was crazy but decided to trust me anyways.

JIN'S POV

I heard a loud knock on door as if someone was angry.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about my practice with Dahyun!" I quickly stood up and changed my clothes from wearing a black Tuxedo to an all black casual wear. I  stood infront of the door and waited for another knock but it was only a faint knock.

Maybe Dahyun got tired of waiting for me. So I slowly opened my door and saw a bloody Dahyun. I couldn't see her face because she was lowering her head. I reached my hand to her shoulder to ask if anything was wrong and to tell her how sorry I was for being late but she pushed me back which caused me to lose my balance and fall down on my back.

"Dahyun?! Are you okay?!" I asked her while she lay on top of me. I placed both of my hands on her shoulders to try to lift her up but she suddenly faced towards me and stared at me with her bloody eyes. Her mouth was full of blood stain.

"Uhm, should we clean your mouth first before practicing our kissing scene?" I asked her with a shaky tone. I tried pushing her away but she was so strong. I stared back to her eyes and saw that she was hungry. Was she hungry for me? Does she want me?

"Hey Dahyun, I think you got everything wrong. I like you but only as a friend" I said to her in a serious tone but she only growled at me. "I'm sorry if I made you angry but that's the tru-" before I could finish what I was trying to say, she suddenly tried to bite my handsome face! Good thing my body acted quickly.

I shoved her away from me as I stood up but she suddenly climbed up my back. I demanded her to stop but she was still trying to bite me. I was turning around and banging her back towards the wall but it was no use at all. So I grabbed the hair dryer and smacked it to her face to which she reacted with a high pitched scream.

She finally let me go while she was holding her face and I quickly grabbed the chair which was beside me and smacked it to her head multiple times until she was unable to move. I breathed heavily and ran outside of the building. As I went outside, everyone was running around while others were being attacked.

I ran to behind our company's car and tried dialing Irene's number but she didn't answered her phone. Then I dialed Jisoo's but there was still no answer. Where the hell are they?!

I looked around and noticed that everywhere I go, it was dangerous. I tried thinking of a place where there were no people around and finally, and idea popped out.

I climbed to our building and as I made it on top, I quickly jumped to the next building and thought to myself that being on top of these buildings are much safer.

"Good thing I went to a Parkour School" I said to myself as I continued jumping and landing from one building to another. There were times where I needed to go down and climb to another house or building but it was safer compared to running on the streets.

I finally arrived at my destination.

"I hope you're here because if you're not, I'll make sure you'll regret it"