NEW BEGINNING

JISOO'S POV

I tried lifting Jin up by myself but it was no use. He was too heavy for me to carry. I kept on crying and saying that everything will be alright.

"Jin oppa! Wake up!!"

Jin was getting weaker and weaker. I could't stand the idea of losing him after I lost My parents and Irene. I couldn't stop crying and a few moments later, a huge explosion suddenly occurred.

BOOM!!!

"Suga!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I wanted to go to Suga and check if he's alright but I couldn't leave my brother.

I yelled as loud as I can, hoping that someone or one of my friends would hear me.

"Help!!!!"

After a few tries, two people came out of the bushes and it was Hobi and Jungkook.

"Jisoo! Thank God your alright!!! Wha- what happened to Jin?!"

"He got shot...and Suga-"

"Where's Suga?!"

After 6 months

It's been six months already since that kidnapping incident that happened on the building but it still felt like it happened yesterday.

We were able to find Suga's body which was by the tree. When we found him, he was alive but unconscious. We are still very thankful that he wasn't harmed by the explosion.

Taehyung was also unconscious but after 3 months, he woke up and at first, he couldn't remember anything that had happened. It was really heartbreaking seeing him like that. I took care of him while he was unconscious ti'll the day that he woke up.

He is now doing fine but is still in the rehabilitation centre since his body has been on the bed for a very long time.

Chanyeol on the other hand, didn't survived the explosion. Even if he did survive, he was still not going to make it considering that he was bitten by the corpses.

They couldn't find his body, the only thing that they found was his gold pendant which he always place on his black suit.

As for Jin, well. He is still in a coma. After Jungkook and Hobi found us, they told us that rescue was there. When we got there, they quickly took Jin away from us and gave him the fluids that he needed. The doctor told us that he has lost so many blood and that there is zero chance of him surviving.

But then a miracle happened, we were able to find a blood donor and that person was Tzuyu and Jimin. The doctors quickly took them to the facility which was not very far from where we were and performed a blood transfer.

After the surgery, the doctor told us that Jin was very lucky because the gunshot did not hit any vital organs or any vital parts on his body.

I'm still hoping that he will wake up some day.

I went to the garden and saw Tzuyu, picking up some roses and arranging them into a bouquet. I walked slowly towards her direction. She didn't noticed me standing beside her so I cleared my throat in order for her to notice me, which she finally did.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" I asked her as I slowly kneel down and help her arrange the flowers.

"Yeah, it's been kinda hard lately. How about you?"

"Same...Listen, I really wanted to thank you for what you did...you know, for my brother and I'm sorry about Chanyeol."

"Yeah, no biggie. I just realized that you guys especially you, still helped me even though I was a "bitch" to you when we first met and as for Chanyeol, I really did liked him but I guess we're not meant to be"

Both of us gave a half-hearted smile as we reminisced the memories that had happened months ago.

After helping Tzuyu with the bouquet, she told me that everyone will gather at the garden at 6:00 pm. I gave her a nod and walked away.

It has been a routine that in every 20th of the month, we will go and visit Chanyeol's tombstone. We really owe him big time because if it weren't for him, all of us would've died on that day.

I went to V's room where I saw him standing by the window, looking at the outside view.

"I just hope that everything will go back to normal" he said

I walk slowly towards him. I stood by his side and I too, was hoping that everything that has happened will end. That they will get rid of the corpses that is contaminating the world.

I looked up to his face and I can still see some post-op stitches on his face.

He looked down at me and wrapped his left arm on my waist. I leaned on his shoulder and at that moment, it really felt like home.

"I love you, V"

Those three words escaped from my mouth as I stared outside of the window. He then placed his hand on my chin and I slowly turned my head to face him.

"I love you too, Jisoo"

He said and slowly leaned in to kiss me.

His kiss was very warm and I can really feel the sincerity of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slightly tiptoed.

We stopped for a moment and stared into each other's eyes.

It's been really hard for us, knowing that we are still in the age where everything is still confusing.

I'm writing this letter for my future self to read. For her to know that everything will be okay and that she should always look for the bright side in every situation that she might encounter.

I want to tell her that nothing is impossible.

I want to tell her that theres nothing to be afraid of. That she has a new family. The strangers that she met on the streets.

The door suddenly swung open only to reveal Hobi and the others

"Jisoo! Taehyung!"

Hobi went inside the room and the others trailed behind him. I can see a big smile plastered on their faces. Jungkook, Lisa, Rose, Jennie, Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and even Tzuyu was there with me in the room.

I want to tell her to never stop fighting and that she'll be able to get through anything with the help or her family and with the help of her own self

And most importantly...

"What?? What is it??" Taehyung said in a shaky voice

Jungkook walked infront and said the words that I was waiting to hear for the past months

"Jin finally woke up"

I want to tell her that we survived.