CHANCE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up to the sight of Jisoo who is still sleeping with her head on my chest. I smiled at the thought of us being like this. I was mesmerized by her beauty and didn't even notice that she was already awake.

"Good morning" I said to her while placing a strand of hair behind her ear. She slowly sat up with her back facing me. I got confused and asked her what's wrong but she just shrugged it off. I sat up beside her and wrapped my arms around her.

Taehyung: Just tell me, please?
Jisoo: Why did you come to me instead of staying with Tzuyu?
Taehyung: Because I chose you. I'll never make you my second option.

She looked me straight in the eyes and gave me a half smile. We went inside the hideout where we saw all of them gathering in the living room. Their eyes landed on me and Jisoo.

"What's with the big smile, V? Did something happen last night?" Jennie said flashing us with her gummy smile. "Yeee!!!" Rosé, Lisa, Jungkook and Hobi were squealing like little girls. Jimin laughed quietly while Jin? He glared at me and mouthed the words "you're dead"

"Woah woah woah, nothing happened. We just stayed outside and slept. That's about it." Jisoo said while waving both her arms. "Yeah" I smiled while looking at my feet.

I remembered the way she snuggled on my chest. "Ooooohhh someone's blushing!!" Lisa screamed while pointing her finger at me. "Aish, stop!" Jisoo went to Lisa, trying to stop her from teasing us.

Tzuyu was just standing at the Kitchen's opening without saying a word. We didn't noticed her until Jennie said "Oh, TzuTzu!". It seemed that she heard everything.

"Ehem" Jimin cleared his throat while standing up. "I have an announcement to make. Let's eat breakfast first before I tell you guys."

Rosé and Lisa were preparing the table. Jin, Hobi and Jimin were at the kitchen while Jisoo and Jennie cleaned the Living room.

"Hey, Can we talk?" Tzuyu went beside me. Jisoo and Jennie's head turned towards us. "Let's talk outside" Tzuyu added. I glanced at Jisoo and gave her a reassuring smile. I followed Tzuyu from behind.

Tzuyu: Why didn't you stayed with me last night?
Taehyung: We've been through this, Tzuyu. I broke up with you about a week ago.

We continued talking for about 30 minutes now until the unthinkable happened..

JENNIE'S POV

We finished preparing the food for breakfast and Taehyung & Tzuyu were taking so long.

"What's taking them so long?? I'm hungry" Lisa and Jungkook complained. Jisoo stood up and said "I'll call them over". I know that it was a bad Idea to let Jisoo call them alone so I followed her. "I'll come with"

Me and Jisoo were now outside but there were no signs of Taehyung and Tzuyu. We went to the back part of Hobi's hideout and there we saw Taehyung & Tzuyu.

They were kissing each other.

"Shoot" I said to myself. I quickly turned my head to Jisoo. Her tears slowly went down to her beautiful face. I can feel my anger rising up. I know for sure that Taehyung did not kissed Tzuyu but it was the other way around.

Taehyung's eyes landed on Jisoo who was now sobbing. She pushed Tzuyu away and quickly went to Jisoo but I blocked his way which made him stop. Jisoo ran away from the scene.

"Wow V, I thought you guys were only going to talk" I said while looking at V's face. Rage, Sadness, Regret and Guilt were evident on his face. He looked at me for a moment and after I said that to him, he swiftly walked away. He was going to go after Jisoo.

I stood there with Tzuyu inches away from me. I crossed my arms on my chest and said "Are you really that desperate?" She slowly turned her head towards me.

Tzuyu: What if I am?
Jennie: Pathetic.
Tzuyu: I can still tell that he's still inlove with me.
Jennie: Oh tzutzu, wake up. The world is ending and V is never going to choose you! He even broke up with you! You just took him for granted!
Tzuyu: Just because you're V's cousin, that doesn't mean you have the right to butt in to our relationship.
Jennie: Blood is thicker than water. Don't expect me to just let you do whatever you want to V. You're an abusive, ungrateful and manipulative wrench who goes around and sleeps with other guys! You always play the victim and make people sorry and guilty towards you.
Tzuyu: Well atle—
Jennie: Shut your trap or else you're gonna find yourself lying on a ditch. You don't deserve V.

As I said those words to her, I was slowly walking towards her making sure that she knows her place. I stood back because I noticed that Tzuyu was already backed up on the wall. I chuckled at the astonishment plastered on her face.

I was about to leave Tzuyu but I stopped for a second, turned my head slightly to the right and said "I don't tolerate arrogant people. Don't even try me, Tzutzu"

I walked out and went inside. I lost my appetite for breakfast so I just took a candy from the candy bowl. The others gathered in the living room.

"Where Jisoo?" I asked Rosé. She pointed to Hobi's room where I also saw V, sitting outside the door. He kept on ruffling his hair which indicated that he was really messed up. I may be harsh to him sometimes but I hate seeing him like this.

"Alright Jimin, what's the news?" Jin asked. Hobi's hideout was big but it had only one floor. I sat beside Lisa who was holding Gureum. Tzuyu came in and sat beside Hobi.

"My friend sent me a message and he said that there's a quarantine zone located at Daejeon. Since we're at Seoul, it may take us atleast 50 minutes." Jimin said. "50 minutes?! Let's go now!!" Hobi stood up with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"I'm not done yet. It will take us atleast an hour if we ride on a train. Since there's no train available, we'll use a car". Hobi sighed and sat down. "How many hours if we use a car?" Jin asked.

Jimin: It may take us atleast an hour but I'm sure as hell it won't be that easy. In this situation, there might be a lot of obstacles. It might take us atleast 1-2 days to arrive at Daejeon.
Jin: What?! That's too long!
Jimin: We have no choice. My friend will be waiting for us there. He gave us atleast 5 days to go meet him just incase.
Rosé: So, when are we leaving?
Jimin: The day after tomorrow.
Lisa: What should we do then?
Jungkook: How about this. We group ourselves into 5 groups. In each group, it should consist of only 2 people. We gather up the things that we need for our trip. We start at 8am tomorrow and we should meet here at 6pm in the evening.

All of them seemed to agree with Jungkook's idea except for me. I have a bad feeling that something bad might happen.

After the "meeting", it was now 2PM. The guys were playing video games while me and the girls except Jisoo and Tzuyu, where playing Jenga. V was still sitting outside Jisoo's room. She hasn't come out since the incident earlier. Tzuyu was eating alone and something about her doesn't feel right.

I went to the kitchen and got some food for Jisoo and V. He hasn't eaten yet since morning, same with Jisoo. I asked him to stand up and go to the table to eat but he didn't listen.

"Sulking won't help, you know. She still cares even though she's mad at you. Trust me, I know her like the back of my hand. So, eat. She doesn't want you to starve." I said to V. He slowly stood up, took the plate and said thank you.

V was now gone and I took the chance to knock on Jisoo's door. She didn't answer after I knocked for a couple of times. "Hey, it's me. Jendeukie" After a few seconds, I heard the door unlock. I opened the door slowly and closed it after getting inside.

Jisoo was still laying in bed with her back facing towards me. "Hey, eat." I said. No response, so I sat beside her and told her about everything that happened at the meeting. She still didn't give me response but as long as she's listening, it's okay. I already know that she's just acting like she's asleep.

"I know you can't ignore the sight of food or the food itself, so I'll just leave it here." I placed the plate on top of the desk. I slowly went to the door and before I went out, I glanced at Jisoo and said

"He's waiting for you. Just give him a chance. I know it's going to be worth it in the end"