WEAPON

JIMIN'S POV

I found a revolver in the cabinet under the cash register. I took the gun and checked if it was loaded and luckily, it was. It only has 6 rounds which meant that I must only use it in times of trouble.

I went to the employee's lounge once more to check if they have any weapon hidden inside the lockers and luckily, I saw an aluminum bat. I took the bat and tried swinging it around until I heard someone clear their throat

"Ehem, shall we get going now?" Rosé asked in a soft tone. I stood up straight and followed behind Rosé. We gathered near the register as I checked one by one their choice of weapon. Jennie was holding a mallet hammer and by the way was a pretty good find. Lisa was holding a machete and I was really surprised.

"Where did you find a machete?" I asked out of curiosity. "It was just lying around beside the freezer" She gave me a sweet smile. Rosé on the other hand did not have any weapon.

"Where's yours, Rosé?" she averted my gaze by looking at her shoes. I looked around and remembered that I saw an axe in one of those lockers. I went to get the axe and after getting the axe, I walked towards Rosé and handed her the axe. She was shocked at first and hesitated so I asked her to choose which weapon she wants.

"Choose. Aluminum bat or Axe?" I held both weapon in front of her using both my hands. She looked me then to Jennie and lastly Lisa.

"You should choose the Axe for instant kill" Lisa said in a giddy tone while giving Rosé a huge smile.

the hell is wrong with this girl? I thought to myself as I moved a bit farther away from her.

Rosé pointed to the Axe which I was holding on my left hand. I gave her the axe and asked the three girls to practice for a couple of times so that they won't cause any accidents or worst, hurt themselves.

We watched Jennie first and I placed 3 empty cans infront of her. "Try hitting the cans in one hit" She swing the Mallet really hard and to my surprise, she only missed one. Jennie gave me a smirk and brushed her shoulder as if there was an imaginary dust.

It was Lisa's turn and I placed a thick broken foot from a table infront of her. I wanted to see how strong she was and how sharp the machete is. I signaled Lisa to start and she swung the machete with full force and she almost cut the wood in half. I gave her a satisfied look and a thumbs up.

She quickly went to Jennie's side and they both did a high five. I was taken aback by their sudden strength and thought to myself that men should never underestimate a woman's strength.

It was Rosé's turn and she was a bit nervous. I told her to try hitting the wood infront of her. She carefully lifted the axe and swung it hard but she missed the aim. I can see the disappointment in her face.

"Go pasta!! You can do this!!" Both Jennie and Lisa were cheering for Rosé. I asked Rosé to try hitting the aim again to which she accepted. As she was about to swing her axe, I stopped her midway and corrected the way she held her axe.

"What's your dominant hand?" I asked her and she slightly raised her left hand. I went behind her as I guided her hands on where to hold the axe. I placed her right hand inches above the knob of the axe and her left hand just inches below the axe's head. I whispered to her ear

"your right palm should face towards you while your left palm should face away from you" I held both her hands and taught her how to swing and after that I went back to my place and asked her to try hitting the wood again in that position.

She lifted both her hands and swing the axe with full force and to our surprise, she cut the wood into half. Jennie and Lisa were hugging Rosé while jumping around but I just stood there and gave Rosé a smile while clapping my hands.

Jennie went towards me and asked "You like her don't you? It's okay though. I won't tell her but you have to make sure to keep us safe or else I'll spill." I got confused at first but then I remembered what I did earlier. I felt my face and my ears burning. I turned around so that the girls won't see but someone poked my shoulders which startled me.

I turned around and it was Rosé. I looked behind her and saw a smiling Lisa and a grinning Jennie.

"Thank you" I looked at Rosé and stared at her and I can feel myself blushing so I quickly lowered my head so that she won't see me blushing. I was about to say something but Jennie beat me to it

"Okay love birds, we should get going now unless you want to get bitten by those walking corpses, but I know for sure that you'd rather bite each other" She winked at us which made me and Rosé feel awkward. Lisa laughed at Jennie's remarks.

We walked towards the exit and went outside the Convenience store.

"Are you ready?" I stood infront of the girls while placing my bat on my shoulder.

"Let's go for it" Lisa, Rosé and Jennie said in unison.

UNKNOWN'S POV

I saw how beautiful her face was. She was like an Angel.

I waited for her to walk infront of the door

3...2...1

I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the room. I covered her mouth with my hand as I buried my face on her neck.

I finally have her in my arms. She's the second most beautiful angel I saw.... I wanted to taste her since the day that I saw her.

As they say, the human body is a work of art and I wanted to see hers.