THE LAB

RM'S POV

They held me captive inside a bulletproof glass room. I couldn't get out because it needs a code for the glass door to open. The prison that I'm in is not empty because it had tables and chairs and even laboratory materials.

The guards noticed that I had already woken up. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but minutes later, I saw someone coming in from the main door of the lab. He stood outside the glass door and stared at me.

I slowly stood up and walked towards where the man was standing. He pressed the button that was on the right side of the door. He's using the PSA to communicate with me without opening the door.

"Good evening, Doctor RM"

I hear the man's voice coming from the speakers that was placed inside my glass prison. I looked around and saw that there were two speakers placed on the uppermost corners.

"You must be confused as to why we held you as one of our prisoner. Well, allow me to explain but before I do so, let me introduce myself first. I don't want you to see me as a rude person."

He straightened up his coat and cleared out his throat.

"My name is Suho. I am the boss and everyone in the building, including you, are my followers."

I clenched my jaw because I couldn't stand how arrogant he looks. He noticed me getting annoyed which made him chuckle.

RM: Get straight to the point.

Suho: Well, I want you to create the vaccine that can cure the people not because I want to save the world but because I want to make a new world. I want the people to recognize me as the one who saved them so that they will only obey to me.

RM: You know that vaccines don't work that way. When the person has already turned into one of them, there is no way that the vaccine could save them.

Suho: You know what I mean. I couldn't care less about the dead bodies or the mindless corpses. I just want to save those people who are still useful to me and I made sure that my men brought the right guy, which is you.

RM: Where you the one that-

Suho: Yes. I made a deal to one of your colleagues over there. I promised him that we were going to protect him no matter what if only he does what I tell him to do but I never keep my words. He ended up getting bitten by the corpses.

RM: You heartless freak!

Suho: Me? Tell that to your colleague who only cared about his own safety. We humans, we tend to work that way. When it comes to danger, we make sure to save ourselves first.

I didn't bother to give him a reply, seeing that it was useless talking to someone who has a wicked mind. I stared at him intently and he had that smug look on his face. He looked very intimidating but I wasn't intimidated.

"The prototypes are placed inside the cabinet under that working table." Suho said while pointing his pointer finger towards the direction of the table behind me.

I went to the table and took out the prototypes. Everything was still kept inside the briefcase even the papers. I turned my head to face Suho and said

"What if I don't make the vaccines?"

The corners of his lips curled up and slowly formed into a very creepy grin. I knew from the beginning since he talked that he wouldn't let me off that easily.

Suho: There's a tournament happening at 8 AM which is 7 hours from now.

RM: So?

Suho: Your friends are here too, Taehyung and Jungkook, but they are not here to watch the tournament, they are here to win the prize which is the girl named Jisoo.