HISTORY

Dolc Diboes City

》 An independent city built on a not so small but not so big island.

     The city is ruled by the No.1 of the 7 clans; The District 7; The Watchers.

     The humble city may appear peaceful to everyone. But they have their own rules completely different from others. And they happen to be ruled by clans. 

     The rules are; Once they enter the city. They can never leave. Once they receive a mark from any of the clan, they can't run away. The only crime a person can commit in this city is disgracing the name of District 7. 

     Many thought that the rules are bullsh*t. So a lot of people dared and went to the city. Most of them are reported missing and the others went suicide.

     Since then they called DDC as The Cursed City or Hell City.

     But some also called them The Freedom City. Because stealing, abduction, rape, murder and more that are considered against the law is completely ignored in DDC. All of them are allowed.

     It's one of the reasons why runaway thugs and criminals go to the city to hide.

     However, the government became worried of how worse DDC will become. They also became a threat since DDC is a very wealthy city. So they tried to terminate the clans who were ruling the city. 

      A man named Clyde Cooper. The person who pursued to terminate the clan until it led into a war. Thousands were dead before they came up with a deal.

      The last members of Watchers agreed to kill the criminals from the outside city in order to have DDC's own peace. And in exchange, no outsiders shall ever attempt to claim or taint the city's reputation ever again. With this deal, the war ended and the new era has started.

      After 2 decades. The clans remain with newer and better members. Much lethal. Much dangerous. And much fearful.

      Unlike their ancestors, the identities of the new members are hidden. They prefer to work and live under the shadows. And they led the city into a bigger success. It helped the residents of the city live in a different kind of peace. But furious. Whom to avoid disgracing. Whom to avoid just not to get hurt. Whom to not offend.

       Their new normal is when somebody just died. It means they encountered one of The Cold Bodies or anyone from the clans.

       The city is peaceful on its own terms. Until one day. A son of a general from the outside city. Fled to DDC after murdering his friends and being charged with assault and possession and selling of illegal firearms.

        The Cold Bodies hunted him down but the man happens to be too feisty and smart. He even was able to control KINGS & QUEENS, VELVET and BLOOD. Three of the largest clans of Cold Bodies.

         The WATCHERS became more furious. They can sense that the man didn't just come to DDC to hide. But to also challenge and tear them apart.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.