DDC 34

Tyrone's Pov

We have arrived at the party and the staff and the members started to greet us.

Hyungsik and Minho. Members from ALPHA disguised as security were standing on the arc entrance where the scanner for weapon is located.

"I'm sorry sir! But you'll need to surrender your weapons! Just for precautionary measures!" He said smiling.

I took the gun from the back of my pants and the guns inside my coat and surrender it to them. Same for the boys.

I even noticed Kenzie muttering while dancing as if he's jamming with the music.

He must be talking with the PIONEERS at the Control Room.

I looked around and noticed that most of the waiters are members of SHADOWS. The entire Cold Bodies have no idea that the major clan was surrounding them. Even those traitors here.

"Mr. Nemsis!" It was MJ and Moonbin who came to greet me.

Both of them carrying a red wine.

"You didn't bring your muse?" Moonbin asked with Yuju on his side.

Yuju is his muse. She's a deaf-mute. Nevertheless, she's a lethal killer and a loyal member.

"Got sick so she had to stay at home!" I said.

"Besides! We all know Ms. Leiton hated this kind of parties! After all, someone best must be left at home to look after the girls!" MJ said and took a sip from his wine.

The Cold Bodies already know about the girls staying in our mansion. I annouced it during Yohan's meeting with the Council.

"Anyway! It's good to finally see you here again after four years! Enjoy the party!" He added and they left.

I walked to the wine bar while looking around. I immediately saw Lau stealing the DJ's place while Kenzie is dancing on the dance floor.

I won't deny that Lau really have some talent with music while Kenzie have a huge talent for dancing.

I ordered for Black Meridien. It's a famous liquor among Cold Bodies. Because they can only drink it during this event. The Black Meridien was made by a former member of WATCHERS. My mentor.

"Enjoy your drink Mr.Nemsis!" Umji said and gave me the drink.

"What are you doing here? A pretty girl like you should be enjoying the party with your friends!" I said and she just smiled.

She's Yuju's co-member from SOLDIERS.

"I'm fine here Mr. Nemsis! Party was never actually my thing!" She said and chuckled before preparing another drink for Bobby and Jun-e.

"Mr. Nemsis!" Bobby.

"I haven't seen you attending this party for four years! I didn't expect you would really come!" He said.

"I think because the traitor is back!" Jun-e said with a mocking tone and I smiled at him.

"Will you two shut up!?" Umji yelled at them and gave their drink.

"Leave Mr. Nemsis alone if you still value your life!" She added.

Bobby and Jun-e winked at her before they left.

"Ignore them Mr. Nemsis! They became arrogant here just because they won over BULLETS on a casino! They're lacking manners ever since you haven't attended here for four years. They feel like they're the ones who's in charge!" She explained.