DDC 7

Lau's Pov

It's been 2 weeks after Llanis announced that Nick were expelled for harassing a student.
Of course, rumours like he was killed also spread but Shaun took care about it as well.

Yohan also don't use retainer anymore because of Llanis warning him. Instead, he uses a fake braces.

Though Nick is gone, someone else replaced him for bullying Yohan.
It's not like we should just kill every bully. Otherwise, he'll be suspected.

I also heard that 5 students are transferring to DDU.

They are the first ever since Dandrell's case.
They must be tough and brave.

And I also heard that Kessie will be returning today. She's one of those 5 students according to Kenzie.

"Where is she staying once she arrive?" Shaun asked busy checking some business papers I think with Tyrone and Maxine.

"Probably with her friends! Do you really expect she'll return here and live with us? That ungrateful brat!" Phoenix said sarcastically.

"Where is she staying?" Llanis asked.

"One of your Hotels! I assume your secretary didn't informed you about this! I just don't want to bother you!" Kenzie said while busy reading a book.

Llanis is actually the richest person in DDC. But since he's still studying. His company, The Maximoff Corp. is run by Shaun.

Unlike Phoenix. Though he's still studying. He's the one who manage his own company.

"That's alright! I'm over peaches anyway!" He said with no expression to found on his face.

Tsk. Trying hard to hide it. I know he still care for her.

"Anyway! Phoenix! Does Yohan still miss his medication?" Tyrone asked and Phoenix shrugged his head.

Tyrone put Phoenix incharge of Yohan's medication since he missed a lot 2 weeks ago. After all. Phoenix is the toughest among us.

Llanis' Pov

I came early to school with Lau. Or should I call him Len.
Today is actually the transferees first day. They'll be arriving in my office any minute now.

"Len you don't have to stay here! You're just gonna embarass yourself in front of Kessie!" I said checking their files.

"What? No I won't! I wanna show her that this is what happened when she left us!" he said pouting while retouching his face with make up.

"Will you stop staring at me? You're making me think you like me!" he added rolling his eyes on me.

"You're so full of yourself Len!" I said throwing my pen straight to his face.

"Yah!!!" he said sounding like a girl. And I laughed.

After a while. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said sitting properly on my swivel chair.

The door open letting in 6 gorgeous women.

My eyes immediately stopped to the girl behind them

She looked back at me and I'm certain that her look says; It's so good to see you again.

You too peaches...

"Ehem... Good morning!" I greeted and they greeted back in sync.

"My name is Hexeen Llanis! The president of student council! That over there is Lauren!" I pointed Lau who's sitting at the sofa behind them.

I tried not to laugh when I saw Kessie's expression when she saw him twirling his fake long hair on his finger.

He stood up still twirling his hair and walk to my side.

"Good morning ladies! I'm Lauren! You can all call me Len! I'm the queen of this University!" He said boastfully causing my eyes to roll.

The girls giggle. By the looks of it, they seem to like Len. Well who wouldn't.

"Follow me! And I'll tour you around!" He said snaking a girl's arm and pulling them.

"You guys go first! I'll be right behind you!" Kessie said then the girls left.

I walked towards the door and locked it while she remain standing in front of my desk.

"How have you been peaches?" I asked as I walked towards her.

Wrapping my arms to her waist.

"What happened to Lau?" she asked attempting not to make any move.

"We haven't seen each other for 4 years and now you're asking me about that freak?!" I said sarcastically and immediately faced her to me.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked as I leaned my head towards her.

"Didn't you miss me?" I asked whispering but she didn't answer so I gripped her arms tightly.

"Aah! Llanis you're hurting me!" She whimpered trying to escape from my grip.

"Did you miss me! And you better answer!" I said calmly as I feel her shiver.

Slowly she nods her head but didn't look at me.

"I miss you too..." I whispered to her ear and started to place soft kisses to her ear lobe.

"Feel me peaches! Feel how much I longed for you!" I whispered again before I crashed my lips onto hers.

The kiss was rough. She kissed back almost forgetting what she's done to me. I held her cheeks to gain better access as she left out soft moans.
It's like a godda*n music  to my ears.
She immediately pushed me away when she realized that I put a hickey to her neck.

"I... I have to go..." she said covering her neck.

Before she could open the door. I pulled her and pinned both her arms to the wall and kissed her again.
She tried to resist but I'm stronger than her. Slowly, she started to kiss me back again.

We had a short make out session in my office until the bell rang.

I rubbed my finger to her thigh and whispered.

"I told you before... Even if you leave... You are forever mine... I wanted to forget you after leaving me... But here Iam... Still fu**ing into you... Tyrone gave me permission to punish you in my own terms! So I'm sorry in advance peaches... Because the things you didn't want to do with me before... Will be your punishment... We're gonna do it whether you're ready for it or not!" I said before leaving her in my office.

I slid my hands to my pocket as I patrol the hallway. But I stopped when I felt something inside.

I took it out to see a folded paper.
It wasn't in my pocket earlier.

"Peaches!" I muttered.

I opened the paper and saw a letter written by Kessie.

It said...

I missed you so much Llanis. And I'm sorry for leaving you.

I sighed before continuing my patrol.

What's gonna happen to her now she's returned...